Thompson House realm impossible way to hook/Map abuse.
So I was playing some Freddy matches and when I had the last survivor and found him, he started running up to the house in that realm... He ran to the upper floors and sat in a corner... I grabbed him and tried to carry him but every time I reached the first floor and just leave the house to reach a hook, I cant reach it! He jumps off and starts running back upstairs repeating it all over and over, he only stopped when he got his points for "struggling" out... Maybe there should be something to jump from the third floor? I mean I get it adds something new but that kind of map abuse is annoying.
Do know I just want to see what others think on this topic.
Comments
Well that can only turn out bad....
Everybody with slight experience in the game knows that maps have so many flawed, sadly devs are too lazy to rework them so we have to deal with bandaid like window blocking and blood list
A simple fix would be to add a hole in floor somewhere for you to drop down to the bottom. Problem solved.
They obviously exploit this spot on purpose. Every toxic survivor does that. Just slug them to death.
The same thing happened to Ironworks, you could stay at the top and never be hooked cause hooks were way too far.
They fixed this by adding holes in the railings.
A simple change to Thompson House would fix it the same as Iron did.
Old exploit.
Never been fixed.
Maybe, one day. Who knows ?
Well try to ignore that survivor or slug him there' no other option. Also the basement sometimes spawns in that house so it's not always possible to manipulate it.
So what you do is you just leave them to bleed at that point.
Best advice I can give is to get everyone else and get them last or put your main focus on them (I can justify camping if its to counter an exploit) Get them downed & they'll either bleed out where they lay, DC & allow you to move on, or try to crawl to get help/ find the hatch which will get you within closer range to a hook.
I had a match where a guy was staying crouched in a corner where I couldn't reach him. I ended up having everyone else escape but I got my revenge which in cases like these for me is more satisfying than knowing the smug bastards attempt was successful...
The glitch:
https://youtu.be/1SRPu-SVQdg
The outcome:
https://youtu.be/1seaKgqN-7I
Best of luck 😸
It seems like the only logical answer... for those who answered else do know he is the only survivor left...! But whatever, it makes sense that all I can do is to slug them, kind of sad devs did nothing even after such time, oh well.
Yeah, sadly the devs focus more on nerfs and buffs, cutesy cosmetics and future content rather than fixing core issues within the game itself. If you look at the main topics you will see more of the above mentioned stuff being bitched about 😕 sadly until more people put more focus on it, there seems to be no plan to fix it.
Let the devs focus on the balance that will stop ripping a bigger hole in the community for now. I say a hole should be added to the house by the time the next Killer is either revealed or released into the game.
Coming to my senses and realizing how true this is, what I meant to say was to kind of let the devs focus on the new Killer, but they have separate teams for new creations and for balance, so what the actual hell is the balance team doing at this point?
The chances of someone getting balanced landing is small, and I wouldnt care about that one advantage if you think about it
And soon to be a few new killers/surv/perks to slap on band-aids rather than fix the base game. I would be surprised if the new killers/surv/perks fix anything.
I will come back and try the DS nerf patch. Till then i am gone. I have the new Life is Strange and Dying Light to play. As well as a few others. But i am pretty sure that this patch wont fix a thing. Looping will still be a thing adn people will be abusing the locked DS stun animation with flashlights from all sides.
Carry him to one of the steps. Stand near the edge and dribbling him until he breaks free. If you do it right he will fall below you then he cannot get past you to get upstairs. He doesn't have any options at this point and as long as you don't let him past you he won't get far enough to get away.
It is tru that with particular hook spawn, it is impossible to hook anyone, it's happened to me and i made a thread about it too.
Viable idea. I believe there's a spot you can drop them from the stairs in that house that they'll get stunned which will help you make up some ground on them.