Leaked cosmetics!!!
It’s called the mystery machine pack bruh!




It’s called the mystery machine pack bruh!




Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My drawing skills are amazing!!! If anyone on reddit steals this, they gonna die
I wouldn’t of been banned, if it weren’t for that meddling Lowbei!
The price will make you go “JINKIES!”
And here I was trying to grind shards for the clown, when I could be saving them for these masterpieces!
This reminds me of this masterpiece:

D A R N
Meg looks hot. I can't wait!
Are you really starving for upvotes that much ? lol
Starving for awesomes my dude
How dare you give Dwight a Fred outfit. He's obvi a Velma.
I rarely buy DLC but Dayum Son Where'd You find This?! I'm buying
Due to popular demand, one of these brilliant pieces has been remastered
Nah cuh! That be Velma!
Wooooooow how much for these $10?? Lol
oh
well
WHY DUZ VELMA GOTTA BE BL....
BLantantly encouraging and well mannered
Thta image is reversed. Faces point to the right. But did you see her new masterpiece? She did another restoration.
Missed that. Got a link?
EDIT...i stand corrected. Now th eonly images i can pull up are the ones that point to the left. Previously i saw nothing but ones that point to the right....ill dig up the second one...
I attributed this work to her wrongly as well. Not my day.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44619416
It’s very rare, stranger!
Ah... so you’ll buy it at a high price.