Whenever someone makes a post about game balance it devolves into this
That or it's another discussion about how awful Legion is. Tbh Clown and Bubba are worse but Legion gets a lot of attention around here and I can see why.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’re op
No! You're op!
:O
;)
It would be nice to see a discussion about game issues that doesn't immediately devolve into fifty pages of sweaty ad hominem attacks.
;D
EVERYTHING's OP!!!!!!
Or appeals to Ad Popularium
WUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH????? :O
That or it's another discussion about how awful Legion is. Tbh Clown and Bubba are worse but Legion gets a lot of attention around here and I can see why.
I wouldn't be talking since you're op!
I agree. SO MUCH!
You're OP
Literally
You're the op of this post
You're all getting nerfed to Legion level for being so OP! >:/
OH SHOOT :O
As a Legion main, this hurt me.
@Boosted_Dwight
Yeah that hurts badly as a old Legion main! ;C
*Stalking OP-ifies!*