My dad used to play the original Xbox, and eventually got a 360. At that point, I was old enough to be able to play, and apparently my dad already used my free username change. So Masantonio it was.
PhantomMask is my GT and I based it off the Phantom Gremlin from Gremlins 2 the New Batch, the 20763 is also in my GT but it has literally no meaning, just random numbers
So, I played Roblox a lot. I loved it, but I could never remember my passwords. I'm also really bad at names.
So, In 2016 I named myself a jumble of words I thought were cool after losing my 2nd account. TheGameZpro (becauze replacing S with Z and capitalizing it iz zo cool). I lose the password to it and TheGameZpro2. TheGameZpro3 is the ONE account I ever remembered my password for. and not being creative at names, I just put it everywhere.
So, I played Roblox a lot. I loved it, but I could never remember my passwords. I'm also really bad at names.
So, In 2016 I named myself a jumble of words I thought were cool after losing my 2nd account. TheGameZpro (becauze replacing S with Z and capitalizing it iz zo cool). I lose the password to it and TheGameZpro2. TheGameZpro3 is the ONE account I ever remembered my password for. and not being creative at names, I just put it everywhere.
Because I’m a boosted Meg main who was fairly new at the time (I joined the forums in June 2018 and I started playing in March 2018) and I had no other name to think of and I didn’t wanna put my PSN name on the forums at the time.
I’m still here...a boosted Meg main so I guess I chose the right name.
when I met dbd it was in the beta, but I could not play it, (I have no budget for PC) in YouTube videos I saw the nurse, shape, hag, doctor, hunter and when freddy came out and they released the console version ... I knew it was my moment.
so my name "walker of the fog" was for following the game for a long time but not being able to play it.
My name is inspired by the american fighter plane, Grumman F6F Hellcat. Me and my grandfather used to watch dogfighting shows, he was a veteran from the korean war, the chosen few. I really enjoyed it. Not many people (in my circles) seem to realize or understand it.
As for Jane, I am a girl (ikr) and I don't like using my real name (go away stalkers!), and usually refer to myself as a Jane Doe.
But now that Jane came out in DBD it can be a bit confusing... occasionally ... lol "Like are you talking about me or the character?" heh.
My name gets me harassed in some games(not saying this one), which is so bizarre. But my grandfather recently passed away, so I think I'll hold onto it for awhile.
I think it's the jane part? Apparently, there are some -male- people that don't realize women actually play video games? If I don't mention I am a girl or speak, usually it's fine. It really depends on the game I think.. it doesn't happen often. But holy crap when it does.... Again. I don't even understand it myself. so shrug. I have avoided certain games because of it, and don't usually have issues.
Huh, I usually don't see most female gamers on games really
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My original forum name “TreemanXD” is my psn, “GrootDude” is something @Mushwin has always called me.
Indie was my first dog, she was a lovely black Labrador who sadly passed away a few years ago
Eden was just a part of one of my old addresses
7 has always been my lucky number
I call myself Peasant because I like medieval stuff and play some exclusive titles on consoles.
I'm not a very creative person so I kinda just thought of this name. Boosted because I'm not very good at this game and Dwight because I main him :P
My favourite horror good guy.
And he shot Michael Myers six times. SIX TIMES.
My dad used to play the original Xbox, and eventually got a 360. At that point, I was old enough to be able to play, and apparently my dad already used my free username change. So Masantonio it was.
And no I still don't have a 360, I have a 1X.
I got banned on the Steam forum by a triggered mod. And I like cats.
My initials and Undertale
Won't say more
PhantomMask is my GT and I based it off the Phantom Gremlin from Gremlins 2 the New Batch, the 20763 is also in my GT but it has literally no meaning, just random numbers
Fist of the north star. google it.
Even though in Halloween II his gun goes off SEVEN times...despite only holding 6 bullets!!
He's a true hero!
7 shots in 6? He must of had this
Spanungstoss is the translation for Surge in the german translation of DBD, thought it sounded cool so i used it for my name
(surge is one of my favorite perks btw)
So, I played Roblox a lot. I loved it, but I could never remember my passwords. I'm also really bad at names.
So, In 2016 I named myself a jumble of words I thought were cool after losing my 2nd account. TheGameZpro (becauze replacing S with Z and capitalizing it iz zo cool). I lose the password to it and TheGameZpro2. TheGameZpro3 is the ONE account I ever remembered my password for. and not being creative at names, I just put it everywhere.
Do you still play roblox?
Fallout: New Vegas fans should know.
time to time. when I have nothing else to do.
God dammit dwight you made me laugh
Never use a sniper without my Double Tap
I like owls
I wanted to shout "I told you so!" when the new killer was announced and then watch as nobody cared.
Well I really love Rin and her lore and she is my main. I wonder how she looked before being taken by the entity
Look up skeemo
Did you just imply that my girl is a disgusting zombie?
Nonono
Skeemo has a render for that
Oh you mean the YouTuber. Yeah I just saw it and she is very pretty but she looks like feng xD
Yeah I do mean him
Remember double tap 1.0? I would burn through my ammo way too fast XD
Yes I do, I used the RPK and that was scary, it was like emptying out a clip in a good 3-4 seconds
Just using it on the MP-40 made me go :O
Recoil was bad enough on the MP-40, that made it worse!
2.0 I love tho, 2 bullets for the price of 1 I believe
Rip 2.0 :(
Now it's just pap your gun until you have double damage. Don't have a problem with that just miss the original perks ;-;
I do too
But I still play bo2 and 3 at times
For sniper purposes only
I love Bo3 zombies especially because of Zombies Chronicles. I use to play it all the time but then I discovered DBD :O
I still play Chronicles, love the extra ee songs
Yeah those songs were really good. I especially enjoy Remember Forever.
My favorite is I ran
Because I’m a boosted Meg main who was fairly new at the time (I joined the forums in June 2018 and I started playing in March 2018) and I had no other name to think of and I didn’t wanna put my PSN name on the forums at the time.
I’m still here...a boosted Meg main so I guess I chose the right name.
A dumb joke name that stuck.
As soon as the forums were made, i rushed to claim this name.
Simple names are often taken immediately.
Shadow
Shad[ow]
Shad[03]
Shad03
I dunno, I wanted to be Shadow but then I decided a 03 at the end would make me cooler X'D
when I met dbd it was in the beta, but I could not play it, (I have no budget for PC) in YouTube videos I saw the nurse, shape, hag, doctor, hunter and when freddy came out and they released the console version ... I knew it was my moment.
so my name "walker of the fog" was for following the game for a long time but not being able to play it.
And the number 96 is a random number xd
I still remember the legacy skins event😭
I got my username when I got a xbox 360, I was a huge Minecraft fan and I thought of this name.
..
How does a username get you harassed
..
Huh, I usually don't see most female gamers on games really
But I have before
@Yung_Slug Lulz
@TheHoodedOne ... I don't even know what to say.... lmao
Female gamers not on games? Wut?! You can't be serious!
Maybe your hood is too low o.- lol
Oof I made a mistake, not gonna fix it