I looooove the autumn. I was born a few days before Halloween. I also love the cool fall breeze. Not to mention the spook season is the best time of the year. I get so giddy during October.
Autumn is easily my favourite month, I love the changing colours of the leaves and the nights starting to get darker. I also love Spring, because everything feels more fresh and new - but Autumn is slightly ahead.
I remember when I was a little kid and thought it was made of legit cheese. Thought it would be disgusting and took a pass......oh the years I missed. My dad must of smirked.
I remember when I was a little kid and thought it was made of legit cheese. Thought it would be disgusting and took a pass......oh the years I missed. My dad must of smirked.
XD Luckily for me, Iβve always loved cooking and baking. :)
I don't have the ingredients so I'll go to the store and see if I can make some this weekend. I'm probably going absolutely fail but it's worth a shot :D
I don't have the ingredients so I'll go to the store and see if I can make some this weekend. I'm probably going absolutely fail but it's worth a shot :D
You can do it! Then youβll send me 25% of it! :P
Winter but I wish I lived in a snowy place. I like the cold weather, the ugly sweaters, the xmas feeling in the air, hot chocolates, xmas lights, boots, wooden houses... Ugh can't wait βΊοΈ But Autumn close second! βοΈπ π¦πβππ§¦π§₯π’π§€
Fall for sure, because it stops being hot enough to be a health hazard here in the sweltering California central valley, but the weather is still nice enough to enjoy. Also, fall means Halloween, one of the best holidays of the year.
On the other hand, fall typically means my slowest season professionally, which is always a source of anxiety for me. So it's a double-edged sword.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fal because I love everything about it, Winter is an extremely close second tho
No bugs
And it's cold
That's life for me
Weather is nice. Not too cold, not too hot. Thanksgiving aka food, Halloween, Halloween event on DBD...
Happy spooktober btw
Spooktober. Doot.
Great weather in the fall and crunchy leaves to mori
It's spooky season! π
Winter!π
L Groot xD
Make me a Christmas Groot!
:D
sniff Beautiful! Much cry!
βοΈ Iβve asked the entity. Weβll see if it comes through.
Living in a country where the temperature usually varies from hot to less hot, believe me when I say, I f*ing love cold days
I looooove the autumn. I was born a few days before Halloween. I also love the cool fall breeze. Not to mention the spook season is the best time of the year. I get so giddy during October.
Winter is a very close second.
Autumn is easily my favourite month, I love the changing colours of the leaves and the nights starting to get darker. I also love Spring, because everything feels more fresh and new - but Autumn is slightly ahead.
Halloween is my Birthday. (Yes Legitimately.)
I hate to say Summer, because where I live, it means 100+Β°F temperatures all day.
But I must.
I absolutely despise summer.
Same
Pumpkin Pie nuff' said
All about my pumpkin spice latte. π
I hate pumpkin pie though. :v
My dads wife makes a mean pumpkin spice cheesecake
It's to die for
I do like cheesecake.
I remember when I was a little kid and thought it was made of legit cheese. Thought it would be disgusting and took a pass......oh the years I missed. My dad must of smirked.
XD Luckily for me, Iβve always loved cooking and baking. :)
Haha smart move.
Ya'll are making me crave cheesecake now!!! π
Good! :D Make me some! :v
I don't have the ingredients so I'll go to the store and see if I can make some this weekend. I'm probably going absolutely fail but it's worth a shot :D
This is the real issue now why no cheesecake D:
You can do it! Then youβll send me 25% of it! :P
Time to (potentially) make some! :D
I'll give you 50% :P
:O a whole 50%? Groot will eat it all within a day! :D
Winter because there's no bugs and I like the cold.
Winter is nice. I get to enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate and watch tv in my favorite blankets :)
π»π»π»
Fall. Don't have to deal with overheating, freezing, or constant rain. And as a WX-78 main, rain is especially bad.
I'm a dirty little #########. So fall.
Its spooky. the weather is a bit more tame where I'm from. my tv shows return and i get to see videos of guys doing stuff with pumkins.
No season I hate every season its either too hot or too cold. I would say fall for Halloween but even I hate the season for how cold it is.
Let it snow.
LET. IT. SNOW.
I love winter but I prefer staying inside with my cozy fireplace instead of going outside,also Christmas π€Ά
I'd love Fall more if we celebrated Halloween here
Winter but I wish I lived in a snowy place. I like the cold weather, the ugly sweaters, the xmas feeling in the air, hot chocolates, xmas lights, boots, wooden houses... Ugh can't wait βΊοΈ But Autumn close second! βοΈπ π¦πβππ§¦π§₯π’π§€
Pumpkin Spice, the bugs are dying, and I'm not roasting or freezing to death.
Fall for sure, because it stops being hot enough to be a health hazard here in the sweltering California central valley, but the weather is still nice enough to enjoy. Also, fall means Halloween, one of the best holidays of the year.
On the other hand, fall typically means my slowest season professionally, which is always a source of anxiety for me. So it's a double-edged sword.