Claudette was my first main when I first picked up the game. She was a cool botanist, and a healer to boot. Since I enjoy playing support and healer in games, I was drawn to her immediately. I will say that one downside of playing her was that I developed a bad habit of being over-reliant on her perks, especially Self-Care.
Before I played Ace, Jake was my main (I did have a small stint with Dwight because I liked a few of his hats). I was *The Meat Man*
He just had a nice back story while also feeling like someone who would actually survive in the Trials. They all make sense but, when I was new, Jake made the most sense.
@Boosted_Dwight Hey I’m sorry this is way off topic but do you play on PS4? I’m pretty sure I’ve played killer against you about two or three times if your PSN name is the same as your username.
The one that sticks out in my mind is I was Plague on Lery’s against you guys.
@Boosted_Dwight Hey I’m sorry this is way off topic but do you play on PS4? I’m pretty sure I’ve played killer against you about two or three times if your PSN name is the same as your username.
The one that sticks out in my mind is I was Plague on Lery’s against you guys.
@Boosted_Dwight Hey I’m sorry this is way off topic but do you play on PS4? I’m pretty sure I’ve played killer against you about two or three times if your PSN name is the same as your username.
The one that sticks out in my mind is I was Plague on Lery’s against you guys.
Ye I play Ps4 :)
Username: Boosted_Dwight
Oh and sorry for the late reply I didn't get a notification :(
Jake was my first main so I have to go with him. I'm not really a massive fan of his cosmetics though because they don't feel creative just dull. *Cough cough* bear costume plz🐻 *cough cough*
Jake is missing a cute cosmetic then I'm a super serious Jake main again.
I personally can relate to Dwight quite deeply but I like playing Claudette just because she's an all-round blend of everything you need to survive.
I slowly got every single perk unlocked on Claudette and she's the one I play seriously and horde items on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Basically, because she is a nerd :)
Sheriff Jake reporting!
😏😏😏
Dwight; he's so pathetic, it's adorable.
Claudette was my first main when I first picked up the game. She was a cool botanist, and a healer to boot. Since I enjoy playing support and healer in games, I was drawn to her immediately. I will say that one downside of playing her was that I developed a bad habit of being over-reliant on her perks, especially Self-Care.
Before I played Ace, Jake was my main (I did have a small stint with Dwight because I liked a few of his hats). I was *The Meat Man*
He just had a nice back story while also feeling like someone who would actually survive in the Trials. They all make sense but, when I was new, Jake made the most sense.
I think you know the answer to that :P
I thought it was Meg!
A guy you can count on to get that pizza delivered.
I like to imagine the pizza delivery skin is proof that he'll still deliver it if he escapes the fog.
Squadette.
My boy Jake since he was the first Survivor I played
Blendette is bae
Jake since day one
Meg main big brain
Jake is the lowest :(
Dwight and Jake are my favorites. They're both so cute
It's a battle between Dwight and Claudette. Who will come out on top?! >:D
It was hard to choose...
Meg or Claudette...
But I had to pick Meg. She's the cutest -shrugs-
Dwight is love, Dwight is life!
Dwight, he's a cutie :3
I'm always going with my boy Dweet
#MegHead4Life
@Boosted_Dwight Hey I’m sorry this is way off topic but do you play on PS4? I’m pretty sure I’ve played killer against you about two or three times if your PSN name is the same as your username.
The one that sticks out in my mind is I was Plague on Lery’s against you guys.
Claudette obviously, since she's both meta, and an introverted geek.
You faced him if you saw his name on PS4. :)
Ye I play Ps4 :)
Username: Boosted_Dwight
Oh and sorry for the late reply I didn't get a notification :(
Jake was my first main so I have to go with him. I'm not really a massive fan of his cosmetics though because they don't feel creative just dull. *Cough cough* bear costume plz🐻 *cough cough*
Jake is missing a cute cosmetic then I'm a super serious Jake main again.
I personally can relate to Dwight quite deeply but I like playing Claudette just because she's an all-round blend of everything you need to survive.
I slowly got every single perk unlocked on Claudette and she's the one I play seriously and horde items on.
to play: Claudette
to face: Dweet
You'll never guess who my favorite is.
No siree. Not in a million years.
Is it Claudette? :O
Is it Meg? Probably Meg.
Nah dude don’t you see? It’s obviously Jake. How can people be so blind?
U rite