Marth88 gone. Tyde Tyme pretty much gone.....any others gone?
Just found out Marth88 no longer plays by means of Tydes' latest exhaustion video who says he has also jumped ship.
Who else "jumped ship"?
I just found Identity V and have jumped ship as well. I am afraid all these changes are too late now. At least for me. 2 years now people have been running in circles with the killer being a joke.
Comments
Why can't my king piece move more than one square? It's stupid. Nerf the queen piece NAOW!!!
Of course he's going to be frustrated, all of his meta perks are getting nerfed and pallet vacuums have been removed. He's slowly losing his power over Killers. Soon he won't be able to troll anymore and everyone will see his real skill level.
ddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddd
I like watching his funny compilations on dbd, I honestly think most of it is kill/survive with friends though for humor.
Sounds like Dead by Daylight. XD
You underestimate just how powerful I mean it is. You can’t even gen rush it, cuz people die in like a minute of being on the chair
Marth88 says on Twitter that he is back to Dbd
I am of the same opinion. The more crap they introduce in terms of killers/surv/perks the more problems they have in trying to balance the game. They have a business and i can understand the need to sell stuff but at the same time i cannot forgive them for selling DLC after DLC and not fixing the BASE game. Inexcusable.
Agreed. Game looks a lot faster paced than I care for. I'll be giving it a pass myself.