Marth88 gone. Tyde Tyme pretty much gone.....any others gone?
Just found out Marth88 no longer plays by means of Tydes' latest exhaustion video who says he has also jumped ship.
Who else "jumped ship"?
I just found Identity V and have jumped ship as well. I am afraid all these changes are too late now. At least for me. 2 years now people have been running in circles with the killer being a joke.
Comments
Tyde likes the exhaustion changes so I dunno why he left... Marth88 says it's not the route of the problem but doesn't bother him because he's a killer main... All I see is that there's no real place for Marth88 if anyone can be a good killer... possibly that's why he left? The exhaustion nerf is just a booster for killers who aren't good in chases. Why watch their content to learn how to be better at killer when being killer will be easier than ever?
TYDE never really said he will leave though, he just sorts of implies that he will jump ship to Death Garden, meaning he will still play Dead by Daylight and all
Trust me, he will still continues to make DBD videos every now and then and all the changes
To be the final answer for this discussion; Tyde and Marth are NOT LEAVING DBD. While they do have their criticisms of the game, they are simply not going to stop playing at all. They have fans who came to them because of DBD, for them to abandon it right now would be foolish. However, when Deathgarden comes out they will both play DBD a bit less as I feel more DBD players will also be interested in DG. Including me.
I was wondering how long it'd be before that came up, let me grab my popcorn as all the fanboys come in and flame you now.
Well, you still have ochido, the golden child of DBD.
Played once against him. Ignored him most of the time. Was mostly annying. Like a little child that begs for attention by screaming the whole time.
I played Asherons Call for 17 years till it was shut down last year.
Because, well, he is a little child that begs for attention by screaming the whole time.
Marth88 mentionedduring a stream that he will make a video about why he is leaving DbD behind. But I'm pretty sure, that mostly the thing with the tournament is the main reason why he came to that conclusion.
Tyde just seems still to like the game, but is interested to play other stuff he has fun with as well. To be honest, it really doesn't matter that much as long the community stays alive like it is now.
There might be new DbD streamer people will watch instead. Like the game is chanign over time, the community changes as well.
if marth is leaving over the tournament, thats without a doubt the stupidest reason available.... everyone in that tournament were skilled players and all of them had an equal chance to win.... ridiculous. you can't expect a win every time. thats just plain ignorance....
While the tournament sure was a huge disappointment for Marth and his team, these are clearly not the only reason for him to leave. He might actually play the game again, as he posted on his tweeter (I believe he asked people if they wanted him to still play the game or something similar), but the depip squad mostly left also of boredom and lack of balance. 2 years of waiting have been enough and marth88 considered Deathgarden and such to be more balanced and fair than Dbd before that tournament.
The game will keep on just fine as usual, at the end of the day.
FakeNews
I don't blame them, the games "balance" has been a complete joke for over 2 years now and the devs refuse to fix it properly.
Honestly? Who cares.
I like Marth and Tyde. I do. I prefer them over a lot of other streamers. They are both good guys, although Tyde's recent "GD" comments were forced and stupid.
Let them leave. They'll just miss out on the great changes that are upcoming. Are they late? The changes? Sure. We are getting now what should of happened maybe 6 months ago or so. We're still getting good changes.
People are also over analyzing the changes... "it's a band aid"... "it just boosts bad killers"
Come on man. They are mostly making killers strong... while nerfing overused survivor perks. They are trying to switch up the meta.
Damn, I like Marth and god knows there is a big lack in Killers streaming this game. Marth has acted like such a child since the tournament, this is really not a good attitude to have in general going forward in life. When something goes wrong or you ######### up and can't admit it, you quit on things or blame others... I don't know his reasons so maybe it's not Tourney related, but you cannot deny that since the Tournament he has really had an attitude change towards DBD.
Loyalty. Some of these streamers owe DBD loyalty. They watch them play a specific game.
Sure, they can leave, but remember where you came from people.
They are finally getting changes that improve the killer experience, and they are bailing. Bunch of crybabies.
Marth got outplayed in that tourney. There was a sense of entitlement on his team's side.
THey lost.
Identity V’s actually more balanced. But MY GOD camping is literally the meta! No joke, it’s powerful as hell
I don't think he is strong enough to do it. I think he doubled down so much that at this point it would take a big person to admit that maybe they made a mistake. I do agree with whomever said that these guys will lose a lot of viewers. There is a big lack of really great killer mains who play all killers, Marth wasn't without his moments, but personally I watched him 90% due to his gameplay and skills, it wasn't much for his personality.
It’s insane. Game has BUILT IN KINDRED. AND CAMPING IS OP.... let that sink in
But... but... people would have to drop SC, DS, SB or BT.
Can´t do that!
There is no SC, DS, ONLY LITHE. Also, killer can one hit down people 16m from hook, and anyone doing ANY action gets insta downed. It’s called terror shock, not even a perk. Kindred takes up no slots, so everyone has it normally in the base game, and even WITH IT camping is OP. People die on hook in about a min.
Tyde been playing other games for a while, Marth is getting married in October, Diatech been playing SAS, they have other ######### going on. Hexy and Ohm left a long time ago and just come back for patches. What's more concerning is if Pug/Scott/Jen find another game to stream. Oichido has been putting out less content than he usually does and he's more frustrated with the game. If Pug finds a shooter he likes as much as H1Z1 he probably will play DBD less, Jen is clearly frustrated in her streams and Scott looks bored and plays with less drive than he used to. Zubat is still a sweaty killer though, but I find his streams boring. Swind is great, he points out really bad bugs the devs need to fix.
Yeah, kindred isn’t a perk, it’s built in. I’m not saying people are idiots for not taking it, I’m actually saying camping is completely busted in that game. You can’t gen rush it, because you do them SLOWER, AND HOOKED PEOPLE DIE IN HALF TIME. AND CHARACTERS GET NERFS TO SPEED IF SOMEONE IS HOOKED. Camping is op as hell. No joke
@Tsulan
Killers rate of winning (3 kills or more) is above 80% by the way. And killers camp every game. Do you see the problem...?
I am hardly playing DBD anymore. I am checking back every major patch but its always the same, I dont believe that the game will ever become competitive/balanced.
The fact that they plan to release DLCs on a quarterly basis now makes it even harder to balance the whole thing.
AND! AND solo players have a chat... and still get stomped. Even SWF gets destroyed. Because their greatest strength in DbD is pointless
Out with the old in with the new. Circle of life, my man.
Are... are you ok? 5 answers to my comment. No wonder you have so many posts.
I was gonna edit but moderation was all “HURR DURR”
Assuming that there are still mods going through this mess

They abandonded this toxic swamp after the first week
tydetyme doesn't say that. quite the opposite actually.