Why is nobody playing Demogorgon
title, i literally versed it maybe once in a public match. #########
title, i literally versed it maybe once in a public match. #########
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been up against a ton
Super fun killer to play and play against.
Some people might not have five dollars on hand. Or you just been unlucky in your matches.
I'm playing him a fair bit actually...
Ive been spamming since the chapter came out dude, no luck, very few for me so far
I play him a lot :)
People are probably just farming bp to get him to p3 or just getting all his perks before they play him without a setup.
I've been playing him though when I don't feel so burnt out by the game.
I've faced a lot more GF's than Demo's lately and it's making me sad. I wanna see Dart!
I guess I'm unlucky π
Are you playing on console or pc π§
PC for me :) i have it on PS4 as well but don't play much, no friends there
Levelling them up using other characters bloodpoints.... Also doing an achievement for Myers
Dude, XBOX, I get to play against him like 2/5 times. Btw, I'm maining him as killer nowdays so, I've been playing as Chained Demogorgon 5 matchs in a row around 10 pm every day
I'll gladly give him a spin once I've gotten my meme build on the characters I want.
Maybe itβs rank. My swf faced I believe one demo last night and were in the single digit ranks. Console
I thought about that but at first i thought everyone's already bored of it from the PTB
I played a lot of ghost face recently because I had achievements to do.
But I am done with that, I will play more demogorgon from now on. When I get to play killer.
I've been mostly using Mr Gorgon...during the bloodface event I'll probably use Mr GhostyFace because I have several of those 3yr anniversary cakes...
I play against him a lot and he's terrifying and I use him a lot
i wish i got some more demo matches like you guys
I jus came back to the game, took a break right as the Freddy chnages were rolling out....so I jus bought him the other day & have barely put any points into em. I no longer play new Killers without at least getting em to level 30+ for Perks, mostly because it isn't fun wanting to test or lay out a Killer without all 4 Perk slots open or a handful of Perks to use...
A lot of people are probably planning to use 2x BP to deck their Demogorgon out with some nice perks, I'd expect quite a bit of Demo during and after the event to be honest.
Then there's people that don't own the DLC, simply don't like playing it or are "too competitive" to use demo I guess.
I don't know about other people but for me personally it's because I try to play whatever killer I have a daily for and I haven't had him in a while
I just hoped people played his base kit or somethin yo
Because I don't have time to play with him. 2x bloodpoints though.
Just my guess but many probably don't want to buy the whole chapter since its expensive for sub-par perks/killer. People may also not want to just buy the killer for the same reason. I know I'm personally not buying the DLC because neither appeal to me, but as I said this is just my personal opinion.
I know since the chapter release I have faced 2 Demogorgons out of the 40-ish matches I've played (PS4). Your rank may also play a factor in this.
I'm going to sound a bit rude but I truly don't mean anything hostile here, it's probably a big combination of things. Rank, money, playtime, saving up to just max prestige and many other factors. It also doesn't help that the Demogorgon has a decently high skill cap to it that most general players will see that and just say "nope, not for me" and that's completely fine, it's their choice. That's why whenever I play against a Demogorgon, they already REALLY know what they're doing, rank 5 to be fair.
The buff he got i thought would bring more people in, he needed that
I havent played against him yet...but I just recently got back into playing again three days ago hehe. I've seen people using the new survivors but most the killers I've seen so far have been the usual suspects. I did get to play against ghostface for the first time yesterday...hes a sneaky bastard.π
ALOT of Ghost Face recently which is nice but the Demo is so fun for me
It wasn't that big of a buff. Nice qol but hardly a game changer.
I bought him but have only played a handful of games as him. Only because im ranking up other killers which i do enjoy playing as and want to unlock their teachables for when i do get around to playing him. I dont really enjoy playing new killers with just their base perks because its rather frustrating more often than not. Or the perks are mediocre at best.
The only time ive gotten the urge to play him is when I get on the forum or reddit and see survivors posting about how scary/spooky it feels to go up agaisntn him.
I hope you get to vs him soon.
what do you think is bad about it? The new "Red-Moss" add on works wonders when i use it now.
There's nothing bad about it, it just wasn't a game changer.
Considering how easy it is to genrush him, I can't blame you for wanting to play against him.
Getting him tomorrow as an early birthday present- was meant to get him on day one, but lifeβs troubles hampered my purchase.
Loved him during the PTB- so fun and faster than his sluggish movement let on Xx
I've been playing nothing but Demo because I have Devour Hope + STBFL, which I find to be their best perks.
And he's fun to play in general. You actually feel powerful...
I've fought tons of Demogorgons.
Ps4 play and I've played against him a lot may 25%-30% of my matches. I've had fun playing him but no luck with lobbies rn.