I still need some perks from a few survivors that I haven't gotten yet. I'm still missing Ace's Up the Ante for instance and I want Tapp's Detective Hunch. I don't feel like unlocking either character so I'm diligently waiting for these two perks in the shrine.
Am I the only one who forgets that the Shrine exists?
I forget too lol. The shrine change made it kind of a waste
As for the memes, DS isn't really all that triggering nowadays except for when you down 2 other people, hook them, and then still manage to get dsed by the player who got unhooked prior to both of those hooks because the timer is a minute long you somehow got them just before it ran out
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐
Players that want to use DS already have it.
Killers
Survivors
Whats the difference? I already see 2-3 ds in a game lol. I get more surprised when i dont see a random obsession
Am I the only one who forgets that the Shrine exists?
I already play as if there's 4 DSes per match, this doesn't change a thing.
Survivors with DS when they only get slugged and go on a rant about how the older DS used to be better:
https://youtu.be/j3glwtXrj0cAnother crappy week of perks. Urgh!
I still need some perks from a few survivors that I haven't gotten yet. I'm still missing Ace's Up the Ante for instance and I want Tapp's Detective Hunch. I don't feel like unlocking either character so I'm diligently waiting for these two perks in the shrine.
I forget too lol. The shrine change made it kind of a waste
As for the memes, DS isn't really all that triggering nowadays except for when you down 2 other people, hook them, and then still manage to get dsed by the player who got unhooked prior to both of those hooks because the timer is a minute long you somehow got them just before it ran out
Killers can't stop bitching about DS can they?
Me when a survivor brings DS