Hatred for certain survivors?
Does anybody else really and I mean REALLY hate certain survivors? I've grown a strong hatred for Quentin and Laurie since whenever I'm the killer, they're basically almost unkillable and cocky.. until said cockiness gets them killed. And their yells are kinda too high-piched through a headset
Comments
Not really. All characters are basically the same. Just their skins are different.
, normally ending in my favour but sometimes in the favour of them.
I am a fair killer and chase everyone equally when I can. I avoid tunnelling. But on the rare occasion one survivor thinks they are excellent at the game and attempts to run me around, I will give chase
If I had to choose one I dislike the most, I’d have to agree with you, Quentin must die >=)!
Not for certain survivors, but definitely for certain cosmetics^^
Despite Dwight being my first and currently only P3, they are the ######### WORST to go up against. Almost always teabagging and looping you for ages. Megs and Claudettes are also pretty bad.
Bald Dwights on Xbox are always looking to flashlight save and bully you. I chose Myers and I did an ez 4 man. C:
Not really.
I only dislike how 90% of the Survivors are Megs and Claudettes.
David King. It's always some cocky Killerbully with an eastern european name that teabags every chance they get.
I’ve actually found Kates to be EXTREMELY obnoxious.
Laurie, she knows what she brought into this game.
I kill with kindness not hate.
Kindness intensifies
Not usually, but today I had a Claudette in the green shirt which used the Autohaven Wreckers offering because the shirt exactly matches the grass to which they proceeded to urban evade throughout, had a hell of a time trying to find them. PS4 so the FPS made it a tad more difficult.
P.S. - I killed the rest of the team, I could not find her before she got hatch.
EDIT: David is the survivor I find the most toxic in my games, followed closely by Quentin.
claudettes,Megs and Neas are worse though
I'm a survivor main, but based off watching streamers play killer, Claudettes and Megs seems to be the most irritating and toxic.
Orange Claudettes.
I've never seen a single non-toxic Orange Claudette ever.
The day one of them won't try to teabag me, I'll consider.
Megs and Claudettes were for the longest, the most toxic ones that I encountered on either side. Anymore, it's been Megs and Neas. When I rarely get Bills, they typically are pretty annoying as well. Tapps tend to troll everyone as well which causes his team to lose as well, but he is rather rare to come across anyways.
megs and feng mins.i don't know why but they are always toxic for hook rushing in my games.
David king let me tell you the story so just going in a match as Myers. And these stupid ass jerks come in and loop me so hard that I don't even get a single one of them on the hook. Who do they think they are at the end of the round his m8s left him and I got him on the hook didn't camp him actually just kind of said, "eat it looper." he lost said f me at the end of the game and he quit. What a jack ass.
All the females.
Annoying in sounds and character, ugly, and the players who play them are mostly toxic.
I wish Feng’s would help me off the hook, I get hook rushing Dwights and Megs. Feng is always the gen rusher, Claudette is also notorious for hook rushing when the killer has a mori.
Just personal taste but I never found him annoying since the day I started playing this game and mained him.
He isn't overly loud and obnoxious like every female in the game is.
Meg is the embodiment of ugly Survivor. 8-)
Meg has a pretty face in my opinion, better than all the girls except Kate.
Jake annoying little whining and moaning is cringeworthy. Bill and Dwight make the most realistic cries of pain.
If the females didn't have obnoxious sound effects, especially someone like Monkeyette, I wouldn't be bothered by them.
And also if they didn't look as ugly as they do, like Monkeyette, heh.
I agree on that last bit though, not the Jake bit but Dwight and Bill. The only male I guess that can be a little annoying is David, but I don't see him much so it evens it out to me.
Not really. But certain characters represent a possible play style to me more than anything else.
Kate - she is gonna be hard to chase and will have an easier time losing me
claudette - she is going to be either the super aggressive one with a flashlight or the totally passive you will never find me type who uses stealth and her camo to not get spotted
dwight - leader of the pack and equalizer
ace - jack of all trades and most likely to go for a chest right away
david - for some reason i think...DH and good at juking
nea - cocky little aggressive ######### who most likely will be rewarded with a FL in a chest and attempts to loop me to no end
jake - with toolbox then hes trouble and could go for my hooks
meg - designated hook saver or looper
bill - #########...do i really wanna do this now? This gonna be a seal team 6 squad?
laurie - dont save her for last cos you know she is carrying that knife or wil be given a flashlight
feng - ######### did she go? Better check the gens i know what that sneaky ######### can do
quentin - easy game. He is toast
david - hmmmm.......what do i do with him? No idea...better ignore him
They could all potentially have each others' perks so any one of them could take on the role of any other.