It's official, BHVR hate the pig for a unknown reason.

"The Pig's camera shakes every time she performs a regular attack."


Just say it already that you guys hate the pig for no reason.

Comments

  • I think its an immersive thing tha has to do with Her wearing a giant mask

  • I know this is a bug, but y u do dis BHVR

  • There are alot of Killers that dont get there love they needed, such as Legion, Leatherface, Wraith and Doctor.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    There are alot of Killers that dont get there love they needed, such as Legion, Leatherface, Wraith and Doctor.

    Pig has been continuously negatively impacted since the EGC change, though. :<

  • @TAG

    Yeah I know, I like to play Pig too but just how I said, other Killers suffer the same or even worse. But there is hope atleast. The devs said that they are gonna change "atleast" her addons.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    There are alot of Killers that dont get there love they needed, such as Legion, Leatherface, Wraith and Doctor.

    Actually those last 2 are not bad depending on your perk set up and how you play. I'm not talking about basement face, tunneling, or camping either.

    Legion on the otherhand ya poor Legion didnt deserve it in that capacity.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @TAG

    Yeah I know, I like to play Pig too but just how I said, other Killers suffer the same or even worse. But there is hope atleast. The devs said that they are gonna change "atleast" her addons.

    That depends on when the devs get to that. We can safely assume that at the very least, the devs will look at Nurse and Doctor before any other Killers.

  • @Liruliniel

    Well you can run every perk you want, doc and wraith are for facts not good killers, because there powers doesnt help at all in chases against good survivors. Yeah sure at low ranks or against not good survivors these killers are op, but I am talking about really good survivors with atleast 2k+ hours.

  • This little Freddy had a rework...this little Piggy had none ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿท

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Liruliniel

    Well you can run every perk you want, doc and wraith are for facts not good killers, because there powers doesnt help at all in chases against good survivors. Yeah sure at low ranks or against not good survivors these killers are op, but I am talking about really good survivors with atleast 2k+ hours.

    Managed to get to rank 1 with only wraith and consistently stayed there using him and clown. Not good? Okay.

  • All killers are viable. There's just a lot of people drinking the streamer Kool Aid that only The Big Three are viable.

  • @Mochan said:

    All killers are viable. There's just a lot of people drinking the streamer Kool Aid that only The Big Three are viable.

    I think you got the wrong thread.

  • @Captain_Spaulding

    Ranks doesnt mean anything in Dead by Daylight, the rank system doesnt even work properly

  • Rank doesn't mean ######### with swf. Which is what was fixed.

  • Agreed, Piggy could use som love.

  • @Dread_For_Death said:

    Nurse is Low Tier :D

    Someone finally said it! ... thank you!

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Liruliniel

    Well you can run every perk you want, doc and wraith are for facts not good killers, because there powers doesnt help at all in chases against good survivors. Yeah sure at low ranks or against not good survivors these killers are op, but I am talking about really good survivors with atleast 2k+ hours.

    Yet with those killers you can get to and stay at rank 1 with them. Problem is few people actually invest the time and instead complain and post messages how they are not the good killers. Which is true they are not as good, but still can do it.

    @Mochan said:

    All killers are viable. There's just a lot of people drinking the streamer Kool Aid that only The Big Three are viable.

    What this man said.

    @Captain_Spaulding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/709875#Comment_709875

    Managed to get to rank 1 with only wraith and consistently stayed there using him and clown. Not good? Okay.

    Possible as you just proved. Thing is some killers are clearly better, but people who put the time and effort into the less optimal killers know what to do and how to do it.

  • @Liruliniel

    I never complained about it or do any posts how bad they are but well its always easy to point a finger on a unknown person and say things he "might or could" say.

    You understand me completly wrong but its alright, I try it again and hopefully you will read this more carefull.

    1. Ranks doesnt mean ANYTHING, i saw alot of Killers or Survivors that didnt even know the basic understandings of this game and still were rank 1 in the first week of a reset.
    2. Even though the rank system is broken you can rank up from rank 20 to 1 with EVERY killer without effort or high skill cap. You even pip when you just tunnel 1 guy through the entire game.
    3. And staying on rank 1 is not even hard too, besides of how easy it is to pip, it is the same easy way to lose a pip.
    4. And beeing "good" at one of the low tier Killers doesnt mean alot or more because all of the low tier Killers doesnt requiere any further or higher skill cap compared to Killers like Huntress, Spirit, Nurse or Billy.

    I am not saying with this that you ONLY can play with high tier Killers, what i am saying is, it is not hard or even mentionable to say that you are "Rank 1 and stay there" as a whatever Killer. Just how I said, Ranks doesnt mean anything and are not hard to reach.

    Besides, I started a new account completly fresh and I am rank 5 after 1 week with a level 30 leatherface. I could rank up faster but I have to study so I can only play a few hours per week.

  • @CSH_Vandolf said:

    Agreed, Piggy could use som love.

    Some!?

    Give piggy all the love.

  • @BenZ0

    "You even pip when you just tunnel 1 guy through the entire game."

    You have to back this up with some examples.

  • Other killers need love, but it's pretty obvious that BHVR devs are all low-rank survivors with attitudes to match regarding balance and priorities - it's why Pig is gonna be negatively impacted with every new release until the eventual rework and immediate nerf.

  • One of their investors was playing rank 20 survivor and got owned by a Pig two matches in a row. That is why the Pig gets nerfed with every patch while already being a weaker killer.

  • @Blackdecay7

    Yep I do that all the day, its the only strategy as Killer

  • Idk why but i get the feeling il be banned for making this thread.

  • Everyone displeased about BHVR being hate pig

    While me and my first main killer Clown are crying in the corner since they already confirmed that no plan to buff him at all and never fix the bottle bugs

  • Give her 5 jigsaw boxes as her base kit and maybe also rule set no. 2

  • @Blackdecay7

    But it is the best strategy, I get 1 kill with that, and who needs to chase when you can camp?

  • @DrVeloxcity

    That sounds nice, but I would say put a garantied NOT first key in the first box in, because I really hate that when survivors get the first box key, its actually dumb and doesnt make sense.

  • @Ghostingmyteammates said:

    Idk why but i get the feeling il be banned for making this thread.

    You will be remembered.

    Like that one person at that one event some time ago.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @DrVeloxcity

    That sounds nice, but I would say put a garantied NOT first key in the first box in, because I really hate that when survivors get the first box key, its actually dumb and doesnt make sense.

    Why not both?

  • @DrVeloxcity

    Well, I would not be sure if both would be too strong or something, but it would be a possibilaty^^

  • @Blackdecay7

    No camping requieres alot of skill, I am really good.

  • @Blackdecay7

    No camping is the only working strategy in this game, there are many proofs.