What are some perks that you’re loving lately?
I’ve been trying OoO since a lot of my teammates don’t seem to loop, as killer I’ve been enjoying enduring +Brutal Strength.
Tagged:
Trusted
I’ve been trying OoO since a lot of my teammates don’t seem to loop, as killer I’ve been enjoying enduring +Brutal Strength.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Small Game, Spine Chill, Q&Q Inner Strength. Basically, your totems are mine, thx for the heal.
T H R I L L I N G T R E M O R S
...but I always run that perk, it's my favorite
I have been running corrupt intervention and I must say I'm loving it, I just need that slowdown early game, not the whole game like with ruin
I’m starting to like stbfl a lot more because of demo and his shred. I’m also really liking iron will, hope, and lightweight.
Inner Strength, Better together, Second Wind and Fixated <3
Came here to see Small Game, I am disappoint.
Me, what I've been enjoying lately is Inner Strength, Fixated, Better Together and Open-Handed.
For Killer, Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher.
distressing just love the big boye deviousness
Was using small game but wanted to use OoO and decided they didn’t pair well.
I've been starting to love running Ooo in solo que with Lithe.
Blood Warden has also been pretty nice for me too lately.
DS, Dark Sense, Adrenaline, Better Together and Fixated.
Killer, I'm honestly loving Surge and as for Survivor, I've always kinda had a soft spot for Dark Sense.
Autodidact for survivor and as killer PGTW
Hey!!! Another Brutal Strength fan! I just really like breaking stuff with it. It sounds nice and snappy.
Lately, I’ve been feeling Play With Your Food and Deerstalker.
Discordance has been very helpful.
I'm in a happy relationship with Spine Chill.
You?
I run STBFL in my standard Spirit build. It's heavily underrated.
Sometimes I see somebody using a random perk for clutch plays and I want to Use them. Right now it’s Tenacity
I've used Pop Goes the Weasel since it released, but the time extension recently has made it insanely strong and fun, especially resetting a 99ed gen to 0 over a match.
I've been playing a lot of Plague recently and had a weirdly high success rate with Brutal Strength and Fire Up. It's amazing what happens when survivors are one-hit downs and you deal with most of the pallets on the map quickly.
Tenacity is awesome.
And because of DS fear you can get a lot of good mileage out of it after being unhooked. Killer leaves you on the ground for a bit and you can sneak away without them noticing.
Also hilarious, if you are in a dark map like macmilan with tall grass, and the killer is not so good at tracking you can literally lose them after they down you because they can't find you. Especially if you have No Mither and don't leave blood trails.
This has happened to me several times.
Corrupt Intervention. I replaced the last use of Ruin with it for killers.
My current favorite build for Spirit is Thrilling Tremors, Corrupt Intervention, Discordance, Pop Goes The Weasel.
I'm enjoying Fixated on survivor.
Resilience I love this perk and I don't run adrenaline lol I tent to never be healed by team mates so equipped it one day never looked back lol
Fixated is my new favourite perk in the entire game.
just love the small mindgames and dukes i can preform with it, along with it showing scratch marks and allowing me to see them is a neat touch even for me with 1000 hrs.
Fixated is the perk I've been waiting for. If only they would let it work with No Mither.
Surge and Huntress Lullaby has to be one of the greatest perk combos I've had, it's effectivly a Pop for the price of playing the game and makes three gens so much easier. Because iirc, both perks stack ontop of the standard 5% regression and give you up to 19% on activation.
I’m always loving thrilling tremors. Incredibly underrated
Poised + Dark Sense.
I feel like it's a crutch I'll have to give up one day, but I've really been enjoying Bitter Murmur for it's "I'm not losing, YOU'RE losing!" effect. If gens are going to get banged out so fast, I might as well get something out of it.
I've found it pretty helpful on low level killers and ones I'm not quite comfortable with yet.
I love myself
Alert still remains one of the least seen perks in my experience and I'm loving the perk. As a solo player I find this to be pretty helpful for my style of play.
Surge actually
I cannot tell you how much I love this perk
As killer discordance to stop the genrush, its so awesome with the new freddy and also allows great mindgames if survivor panicking 😂
and as survivor ds/head on, killer loves to tunnel, well i like to use my ds/ head on combo 😂🔪
I love you too
Lately I've been having lots of fun with OoO
M-M-M-M-MAKE YOUR CHOICE, CHOICE, CHOICE, CHOICE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJ9k_Im_5wThe same perks I've been using on my mains for months. BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving, and Overcharge for Doctor and BBQ, PGTW, Surveillance, and Ruin on Freddy. All of these perks have helped me out a lot and I love using them. I don't think I'll ever replace them.
As for the newer perks, I've been having fun with Surge lately.