Can killers get a buff to a useless perk to detect the hatch too?

I mean, the new hatch has given a full SWF team being owned by me a hatch escape for the last player taking my 4k away just cause it spawned right next to the last survivor and not cause they outplayed me (I never camp nor tunnel).

As they're getting a perk buff to read the hatch, can we get one? Or at least make it so that it doesn't read unless no one has a key (cause we all know that's gonna be a main strategy in SWF).

I can hear the screams and complains so... Maybe a new perk that only does the hatch reading (it would be more fair if it was part of a buff to an existent perk)? I mostly base my gameplay in three perks and have a fourth active just cause I have a spare spot.

Comments

  • Yeah really dislike that you can still have someone escape a match with 5 untouched gens just...because.

  • Change Monstrous Shrine to Monsterous Hatch. 🙃

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Change Monstrous Shrine to Monsterous Hatch. 🙃

    Yes! Almost nobody (*cries in Bubba) uses that perk!

  • "just cause it spawned right next to the last survivor"

    I don't see how having a hatchstalker perk would of helped you in this situation. Was the escaping survivor running Left Behind? Would you really sacrifice one of your limited perk slots for such a perk?

    The hatch always spawning is simply to prevent the last survivor from wasting time hiding. It's the the price we pay for not having to endure hatch standoffs or boring hide and seek.

  • Maybe Remember Me can not only increase the time it takes to open the exit gates, but could also delay the spawning of the hatch for 1-2 minutes for the last survivor?

    And/or maybe if the last survivor is the obsession, the hatch will not spawn for them?

    I think it would be cool if the killer had a hatch related perk :)

  • @Mr_K said:

    "just cause it spawned right next to the last survivor"

    I don't see how having a hatchstalker perk would of helped you in this situation. Was the escaping survivor running Left Behind? Would you really sacrifice one of your limited perk slots for such a perk?

    The hatch always spawning is simply to prevent the last survivor from wasting time hiding. It's the the price we pay for not having to endure hatch standoffs or boring hide and seek.

    It wouldn't help, but it would give a fair "race" towards the hatch, have in mind they're gonna know Exactly where it is

  • @FancyMrB said:

    Maybe Remember Me can not only increase the time it takes to open the exit gates, but could also delay the spawning of the hatch for 1-2 minutes for the last survivor?

    And/or maybe if the last survivor is the obsession, the hatch will not spawn for them?

    I think it would be cool if the killer had a hatch related perk :)

    Dude, this would actually be great!

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/706303#Comment_706303

    It wouldn't help, but it would give a fair "race" towards the hatch, have in mind they're gonna know Exactly where it is

    I wouldn't say it would be fair. Killers have free movement while survivors have to be unseen.

    Race to the hatch would be if both parties can see the hatch. Left Behind's range is only 32 meters. Are you suggesting the range be unlimited if killer gets a similar perk?

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/706318#Comment_706318

    I wouldn't say it would be fair. Killers have free movement while survivors have to be unseen.

    Race to the hatch would be if both parties can see the hatch. Left Behind's range is only 32 meters. Are you suggesting the range be unlimited if killer gets a similar perk?

    1° "Killers have free movement while survivors have to be unseen" *Cries in GF, Myers and Demogorgon

    2° "Left Behind's range is only 32 meters. Are you suggesting the range be unlimited if killer gets a similar perk?" Nope, same range

  • We should also get a perk that we see survivors auras any time they are on a generator or exit gate because thats how you escape and we don't want that

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/706337#Comment_706337

    1° "Killers have free movement while survivors have to be unseen" *Cries in GF, Myers and Demogorgon

    2° "Left Behind's range is only 32 meters. Are you suggesting the range be unlimited if killer gets a similar perk?" Nope, same range

    I don't understand point 1 when it's end game.

    If the perks are the same range then it wouldn't be an even race to the hatch.

  • @8obot1c said:

    We should also get a perk that we see survivors auras any time they are on a generator or exit gate because thats how you escape and we don't want that

    Aww, missunderstanding an argument for a specific game dinamic that messes with good killers game with being a baby killer?

  • You are acting as if Left Behind is a problem. It isnt. Have never seen this Perk been used.

    If someone finds the Hatch and is using Left Behind. Bad luck, you were the Killer in this 1 out of 100 games where he gets his useless Perk to use.

  • Yeah I already have to be careful about my perks lots as I usually don't have the time to waste perks what's on down perks.

    If I'm going for a build centre around end game I rather go for a more endgame focus build noed ( bit me I use it on my endgame builds) remember me, blood warden and rancor all have more benefits


    As the killer the fact that I don't have to usually worry about running into the power role that means I could usually traverse the map and find the hatch a lot quicker.

  • considering how SIMPLE it is to slug for the 4K, asking for an aura reading hatch perk for killers is extremely pointless. 80% of the time i get a hatch game, I already know where the hatch is as I've run across it.

    Thing is, since killers can roam freely, they probably already spotted the hatch as well. So Left Behind basically does nothing. Claiming the hatch is more of a timing thing than anything else.

    The game is trying to aim for a 2k average anyways, the hatch spawning is meant to be a last ditch effort which is easily thwarted nowadays.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    considering how SIMPLE it is to slug for the 4K, asking for an aura reading hatch perk for killers is extremely pointless. 80% of the time i get a hatch game, I already know where the hatch is as I've run across it.

    Thing is, since killers can roam freely, they probably already spotted the hatch as well. So Left Behind basically does nothing. Claiming the hatch is more of a timing thing than anything else.

    The game is trying to aim for a 2k average anyways, the hatch spawning is meant to be a last ditch effort which is easily thwarted nowadays.

    Maybe I didn't say it as I should have, I'm trying to get 4k all the time, it's not for the pips, it's not for the BP, I'm in that part where I have all the adepts and stuff I felt I wanted and just play for the fun of getting a 4k with fair gameplay (no toxic behaviour), but the hatch has taken away the 4k lots of times just cause it spawned at the same distance from us but I tracked the noise whyle the survivor knew where it was. I'm not asking for much, we have lots of useless perks, add the hatch tracking or slowdown to be opened as part of one. I base my gameplay on 3 perks and have a spare spot for any fourth, and I would love to use this kind of perk as my 4°.