Survivor tier list
You read that right. This is not based on perks at all, but literally just how much I like them, height, stealth ability and how goddamn loud they are sometimes
S - Claudette
A - Nea, Kate, Jane, Meg, Adam, Nancy, Jeff (tall and loud but still Jesus)
B - Bill, David, Ace, Jake, Steve, Tapp
C - Quentin, Feng (and that hurts as a Feng main but goddamn she can't even break a totem quietly),
D - Laurie, Dwight,
E - Ash
I place most of the guys lower just due to their height alone and how awful they are at crouching behind things
Comments
All skins
Jeff A?!
Hes like 7,0 tall and is by far the loudest surv.
I may have been a little biased on Jeff because I liked his perks. I'll have to move him down to a C with Feng lol
Ace and Meg are SSSS Tier, no exceptions. 😜
Why is Laurie so low?
I main Jane and always found her to be rather loud. I’m surprised she’s this high up on a tier list in which an element of their rank is stealth, but at the same time, I can’t fault you for having such good taste.
A- Ace, Steve, Tapp
B- Jeff, David
C- Bill, Nea, Dwight, Jake, Nancy
D- Kate, Jane, Laurie, Adam, Ash,
E- Claudette, Quentin, Meg
F- Feng
I hate her mom jeans and playing her gets you tunneled because killer will assume you have D-strike. So i have 2 reasons to hate her
Jane gets bonus points for being thicc
The fact that you gave Feng her own F tier feels personal :( lol
Bah. Jeff&Kate have to be on s with Claudette. The rest are just wannabes :P:)
"For most of the others trapped here, fear is our common denominator. This man does not follow suit. Instead, he stands defiantly, analyzing his surroundings with an eerie confidence. ... Just by watching him from afar, I felt him ignite a fleeting spark of hope in my heart just before he melted into the shadows."
Lucky bastard, Ladies man, Suave, Sophisticated, Silver tongued-Smooth talker, Confident, Quick hands with quick fingers, a heart that's always belonged to the cards, with a future so bright he's almost always gotta wear shades.
Sorry, but this mountain of evidence points to the fact that Ace "Hide your girlfriend" Visconti is S++ tier.
Ah I get it, D for Dwight. XD
S - Dwight
Everyone else
They don't know his true power. Not until they get hit by this build! >:D
There are three major flaws with your list:
In summary, the list should look like this:
Jeff>Laurie>Everyone else (excluding Nea who isn't even a survivor).
It is personal....against Feng
S- Everyone else
F- Claudette, Nea, and megs. ######### megs.
But it’s not her fault that she’s from the 70’s and also I’ve never been tunneled just because of that, is it common?
I didn't expect everyone to feed into this joke, but I'm glad people are enjoying themselves XD
Honestly though, I use all the female characters except Laurie, and I don't use any of the male characters except Jeff, Tapp, and Adam.
Megs annoy me though because I have we'll make it and they'll still sprint burst from the hook.
Claudettes who urban evade and self care the whole match annoy me.
And almost every Dwight I run into is utterly useless to the team. They're the kind of people that have Bond and run the killer right to their teammates kind of annoying XD
https://youtu.be/P0aFo4lPARwAce is S, even Spirit has issues to follow Ace's sounds
David is loud af
Ace has built in iron will and his steps are super quiet. Sadly he has crap cosmetics.
Yep I'm a Feng Min main and I cam hide well so I just assume its play style.