Myers Build

Brought him recently and would love to hear everyone's build for him :)

Comments


  • @Fab said:

    Brutal Strength: This is preferred over other pallet perks. As Myers you’ll eat so many pallets.

    Hex: Ruin: Only needed to get out of Tier 1.

    Bamboozle: In Tier 3, you already vault faster, so this perk helps you a lot.

    Thrilling Tremors: Blocks Generators when you pick up a Survivor for 16 seconds and shows you the location of those Generators.

    I have no idea if you’re new to the game and have any DLC. If you don’t have any perks listed above, than I’d recommend watching FunGoose on either Twitch and YouTube and ask him for advice.

    Thanks man, I'm new to Myers, I usually play as Billy but I want to expand my Killer list.

  • I run with my Myers. I feel confident in my ability to win without BBQ and Chili or Ruin.

    • Monitor and Abuse

    Hide your TR better and makes your FoV slightly better for extra stealth and stalking.

    • Brutal Strength

    Breaking through pallets faster in evil within 3 makes it last slightly longer. No need to waste evil within 3 looping. Just break the pallet and be on your way. Has the added benefit of kicking gens faster.

    • Infectious Fright

    Chain downs in evil within 3 like a madman this perk is honestly amazing on him.

    • Pop Goes the Weasel

    Some Gen defense pairs well with brutal strength. I'm not a big fan of ruin at high ranks it wont last long enough against the survivors you need it for anyways.

  • There's quite a few builds for Daddy Myers. You have the standard m1 killer build which is Enduring, Spirit fury, Ruin, BBQ. BBQ can be taken out and something else used if preferred but who doesn't want 2x BP?

    There's Peekaboo Myers which is scratch mirror with Lery's offering. Standard perks are Ruin, M&A, Thanatophobia, Sloppy butcher. No one usually lives through this.

    There's so many ways to play Daddy Myers which is why most of my time on this game consists of playing him. Find what you love and use it

  • Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, BBQ, or

    Bamboozle, Monitor and Abuse, Ruin, BBQ

    Those are my builds.

  • I'm still learning with him, but so far I've had great success with Barbecue and Chili, Monitor and Abuse, and Hex: Ruin.

    BBQ gets me blood points and helps me track, I find the aura reading especially valuable because Myers is pretty slow-moving. It gives me useful map information without requiring me to waste time physically scouting far away areas.

    Monitor and Abuse because I'm a very sneaky boy, but also because I genuinely appreciate the FoV increase. I play on console, I'm not the most coordinated, and I'm prone to tunnel vision. The slightly wider vision helps me see things on my periphery and avoid falling for embarrassing jukes.

    Hex: Ruin because, like Fab said, Myers starts off slow. He can build to a terrifying crescendo of raw power, but it takes time. Ruin definitely helps buy that time.

    I'm still undecided on the fourth perk. Brutal Strength, again like Fab said, is definitely on my list. I'm also considering Whispers and Pop Goes the Weasel.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    I run with my Myers. I feel confident in my ability to win without BBQ and Chili or Ruin.

    • Monitor and Abuse

    Hide your TR better and makes your FoV slightly better for extra stealth and stalking.

    • Brutal Strength

    Breaking through pallets faster in evil within 3 makes it last slightly longer. No need to waste evil within 3 looping. Just break the pallet and be on your way. Has the added benefit of kicking gens faster.

    • Infectious Fright

    Chain downs in evil within 3 like a madman this perk is honestly amazing on him.

    • Pop Goes the Weasel

    Some Gen defense pairs well with brutal strength. I'm not a big fan of ruin at high ranks it wont last long enough against the survivors you need it for anyways.

    Oh, Infectious Fright! I forgot about that one.

    The thought of investing enough into Plague to unlock makes me a little queasy, but it seems amazing for those big murder rampages that Myers excels at. I've seen streamers use it to down an entire team in under 60 seconds.

  • My standard build for Myers is BBQ, Ruin, M&A, and Infectious Fright with J Myers Memorial + Dead Rabbit/Memorial Flower.

    BBQ and Ruin are standard for all of my killers because I need Ruin and I want the extra BP from BBQ. You can swap Ruin for Pop, but I personally prefer Ruin.

    M&A makes it easier to sneak up on people in Tier 1 and 2, and with the dead rabbit you'll have a 4 meter terror radius in tier 2. Infectious fright also combos with M&A and Dead rabbit, as you'll have a 48 meter terror radius when you down someone in Tier 3.

    For Scratched Mirror and Boyfriend's Memo, I swap out infectious fright with PWYF (prevents situations where I can never catch people). If you don't care too much about BP you can switch BBQ for discordance or surveillance. Keep in mind this build pretty much requires you to use a lery's offering or at least a gideon offering. The new map might be good, too.

  • @Xboned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697827#Comment_697827

    Oh, Infectious Fright! I forgot about that one.

    The thought of investing enough into Plague to unlock makes me a little queasy, but it seems amazing for those big murder rampages that Myers excels at. I've seen streamers use it to down an entire team in under 60 seconds.

    You dont need to play her to level her either plus Infectious Fright is in the shrine this week.

    Honestly despite Plague being the one killer in this game I both hate to play and play against. She has 2 useful perks. Infectious Fright and Corrupt Intervention are amazing on certain killers.

    Corrupt Intervention is my personal favorite perk for Trapper and Hag. It let's me have a guaranteed set up time.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    Brought him recently and would love to hear everyone's build for him :)

    BBQ, Monitor, Haunted Grounds, Weasel

  • Infectious Fright, Bamboozle, Pop Goes the Weasel and Monitor and Abuse.


    Brutal Beast Myers: Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Bamboozle and Infectious Fright or Save the Best for Last.


    All Seeing Myers: Nurse's Calling, Monitor and Abuse, Barbecue and Chili and Surveillance or Discordance.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697853#Comment_697853

    You dont need to play her to level her either plus Infectious Fright is in the shrine this week.

    Honestly despite Plague being the one killer in this game I both hate to play and play against. She has 2 useful perks. Infectious Fright and Corrupt Intervention are amazing on certain killers.

    Corrupt Intervention is my personal favorite perk for Trapper and Hag. It let's me have a guaranteed set up time.

    !

    I had no idea, I forgot to check last night while I was playing. Thanks for the heads up. 2700, though... that's some grinding, I'm still poor from buying Ruin when it was on the shrine a few weeks back. Gonna have to make a lot of barbecue.

    Plague is honestly kind of amazing in her own weird way and one day I hope to git gud with her, but that day is not today. I do love Corrupt Intervention, though.


  • @Liruliniel said:

    I run with my Myers. I feel confident in my ability to win without BBQ and Chili or Ruin.

    • Monitor and Abuse

    Hide your TR better and makes your FoV slightly better for extra stealth and stalking.

    • Brutal Strength

    Breaking through pallets faster in evil within 3 makes it last slightly longer. No need to waste evil within 3 looping. Just break the pallet and be on your way. Has the added benefit of kicking gens faster.

    • Infectious Fright

    Chain downs in evil within 3 like a madman this perk is honestly amazing on him.

    • Pop Goes the Weasel

    Some Gen defense pairs well with brutal strength. I'm not a big fan of ruin at high ranks it wont last long enough against the survivors you need it for anyways.

    Thanks man! Will give it a go

  • @Awakey said:

    Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, BBQ, or

    Bamboozle, Monitor and Abuse, Ruin, BBQ

    Those are my builds.

    interesting, will write this down and try it later, what's your opinion of Infectious Fright on Myers?

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697840#Comment_697840

    interesting, will write this down and try it later, what's your opinion of Infectious Fright on Myers?

    Very strong. If you're in Tier 3, it a guaranteed snowball.

  • Don't have Haunted as a teachable perk, I have spirit but haven't invested blood points onto her so it'll be a while till I get haunted. Will try this build out eventually :)

  • @Liruliniel said:

    I run with my Myers. I feel confident in my ability to win without BBQ and Chili or Ruin.

    • Monitor and Abuse

    Hide your TR better and makes your FoV slightly better for extra stealth and stalking.

    • Brutal Strength

    Breaking through pallets faster in evil within 3 makes it last slightly longer. No need to waste evil within 3 looping. Just break the pallet and be on your way. Has the added benefit of kicking gens faster.

    • Infectious Fright

    Chain downs in evil within 3 like a madman this perk is honestly amazing on him.

    • Pop Goes the Weasel

    Some Gen defense pairs well with brutal strength. I'm not a big fan of ruin at high ranks it wont last long enough against the survivors you need it for anyways.

    With a build like that as Myers you have to be a badass to not run ruin or corrupt to get out of tier 1. You have any games I can watch id love to watch a game or 2 at whatever rank you play at.

  • -Monitor & Abuse is practically a instant slot

    -Spirit Fury + Enduring is really great on him as people will def try to pallet stun you in Tier 3 EW

    -Infectious Fright is a fun, gimmicky but effective use for getting multiple insta downs in Tier 3 as IF alerts you of nearby Survivors.

    -Pop Goes the Weasel is part of the meta for slowing down Generators

    -Dying Light (Is a Michael Perk, so you'll already have it) is a great slow down Perk, especially combined with PGTW



    -Ruin & BBQ are safe bets if nothing else

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/697827#Comment_697827

    With a build like that as Myers you have to be a badass to not run ruin or corrupt to get out of tier 1. You have any games I can watch id love to watch a game or 2 at whatever rank you play at.

    I'm not a very good Myers, but I'll see if I have any videos of him. I actually really like Corrupt Intervention on him as well. Pulls survivors to u

  • Myers main here. Being a huge fan of the character and films, I created a build for him that is accurate to his portrayal in the 1978 Halloween film...

    Monitor And Abuse

    Brutal Strength

    Save The Best For Last

    Enduring

    This build has served me quite well.