Mods: Is there a way to block someone on here?
If someone is being harassed, trolled and followed around through the forum by select individuals, is there some way to just block said individuals? Having to see other people's discussions Having nothing to do with the conflicting parties get derailed by people following someone just to harass and troll them is bad enough... but seeing the same individuals continue to do so to many other members of the forum has reached the point of being out right pathetic. Blocking someone and not having to see their comments or have them tag your name in comments and such sound be something of a necessity rather than simply flagging which the forum rules clearly state does not bring any immediate attention. Letting people avoid conflict prevents issues from escalating.
Comments
Well yes children usually are decent human beings but what I meant was that you’ll grow out if that and become the adult version of a decent human being. I find it funny however that you call me a grade school kid yet YOU started this conversation. I did nothing to provoke you at all yet you wanted to come at me because you’re still mad I disagreed with you on multiple topics and called some of your posts foolish. This is not the first time you have done this either, yet I’m the kid lmaooo try harder
can someone post a TLDR at this point?
Thanks.
Art.
lol
I hope they don't, the proper amount of moderation in this forum is what makes it actually good. People are allowed to disagree and as long as it's not racist, violent speech, why should the mods step in? It shouldn't be a safe space for people who have hurt feelings. Anyone who has been around forums know that over moderation is the thing that kills them. If they had their BF step in to defend them, they are intellectually weak and I wouldn't want to be part of a forum where people like that dictate what proper posting behavior is.
I have been thoroughly impressed, I am in a couple of Facebook groups and as soon as a discussion gets a bit heated (not on a personal level but in general with some back and forth) they close the post and shut any talk down. Stifling differences in opinion is ridiculous, while I might not agree it's your right to say it and who knows maybe you can change my opinion.
I cant sleep.
Maybe they can’t, maybe the can. Who knows until they try. However if no one complains about the way Sony mishandles BHVR’s content, BHVR won’t even think about trying, now will they? If nobody cares to give BHVR a swift kick in the ass and tell them they need to stand up for themselves, why would they bother?
Embarrassing is what you’re doing right now. You followed Lowbie right into this thread like a good little lap dog. It’s hilarious how predictable you are honestly.
I think my own posts are funny. NOW BEGONE HARLOT
What kind of block we talkin bout
For someone who supposedly has good morals you sure as hell lie a lot. My question for you is why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself so much?
that moment when digital letters and video games have priority over real life.
This is still going?