Mods: Is there a way to block someone on here?

If someone is being harassed, trolled and followed around through the forum by select individuals, is there some way to just block said individuals? Having to see other people's discussions Having nothing to do with the conflicting parties get derailed by people following someone just to harass and troll them is bad enough... but seeing the same individuals continue to do so to many other members of the forum has reached the point of being out right pathetic. Blocking someone and not having to see their comments or have them tag your name in comments and such sound be something of a necessity rather than simply flagging which the forum rules clearly state does not bring any immediate attention. Letting people avoid conflict prevents issues from escalating. 

Comments

  • Silencing is just asking for more issues. And lowbei isn’t stalking you. Just like me, he’s an omnipresent force on these forums. I wouldn’t give my self the flattery of saying I’m worth stalking.

  • Nobody cares about your salty drama. Stop having a meltdown on our forum.

    Also, please send your boyfriend to make a new account to get all butthurt at us again. That was hilarious.
  • My lord, you have issues dude.

  • Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
  • boomgagem said:

    My lord, you have issues dude.



    he really does.  so many....that he has the subscription. 

    i enjoy trolling myself but i never feel obligated to respond to every comment i see from lowly.
  • Simple, stop responding to their posts if you don't like what's being said. While i've had my disagreements with him at time once you get to know him better forum wise. You'll find out he's actually like a puppy that follows you around barking at you but is actually quite nice.

    When he's not busy tearing up your favorite pair of shoes that is. :p

  • Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  


    i'm not complaining.
  • Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
  • Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
  • Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
  • the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
  • Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
  • Eventually you learn to live in this Salt, maybe even thrive from it. To do so you must open your heart and let it pour in. Let it flow freely from your veins and consume your flesh. When you breathe do not gasp for air but the sweet pungent odour of the Salt! Become what you hate and experience a deeper understanding of life! Be free my friend and live as your destiny demands!

    May you know no pain, no emotional struggles in life! Praise be to our chalky, benevolent Salt!

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
  • So many interesting statements said so far
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


  • This is getting entertaining.

  • Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

  • MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    lets go!
  • @Lowbei said:
    MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    lets go!

    my forum name same as my steam name. btw can you post a sexy myer picture? thanks mikie.

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
  • @Jack11803 said:
    Silencing is just asking for more issues. And lowbei isn’t stalking you. Just like me, he’s an omnipresent force on these forums. I wouldn’t give my self the flattery of saying I’m worth stalking.

    he's a myer main. he can stalk anyone he wants. I am a doctor main, I can pin you in a corner and shock you until you dc because of... why not? XD

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.


    reading+comprehension=intellectual understanding.
  • @powerbats said:
    Simple, stop responding to their posts if you don't like what's being said. While i've had my disagreements with him at time once you get to know him better forum wise. You'll find out he's actually like a puppy that follows you around barking at you but is actually quite nice.

    When he's not busy tearing up your favorite pair of shoes that is. :p

    👍

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


  • @MrChills said:
    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

  • @MrChills said:
    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.
  • @Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

    look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


    Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

  • @MrChills said:

    @Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

    look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

    Its the thought that counts right? 😁


  • Come get it while it's hot!

  • @powerbats said:
    Simple, stop responding to their posts if you don't like what's being said. While i've had my disagreements with him at time once you get to know him better forum wise. You'll find out he's actually like a puppy that follows you around barking at you but is actually quite nice.

    When he's not busy tearing up your favorite pair of shoes that is. :p

    Lol That puts it into perspective a bit 😸 changes things when you know its not some random rabid dog running around 😁 I havent been on here long enough to know otherwise lol 👍

  • @ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    @Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

    look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

    Its the thought that counts right? 😁

    nah get that cuckboy friendzone ######### OUTTA HERE, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • @MrChills said:

    @ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    @Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

    look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

    Its the thought that counts right? 😁

    nah get that cuckboy friendzone ######### OUTTA HERE, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Fair enough 😁

  • MrChills said:

    @Lowbei said:
    ShesArebel88 said:

    @MrChills said:

    Damn bro. I made one joking post on having an E-marriage with you and you blow up. I am sorry, can we all be friends here. Can't we love? I love you all.. Also, does anyone want to Q up tonight, I have moris I need to use?

    Lol Your proposal was of no issue sir 😸

    yeah shes already got a man. if you make her rage you might see him come to the forum to whine about her not taking her medication again.

    look my brotha, my fellow predator, my fellow cold blooded killer. a man's gotta try. you gotta tryand if it doesn't work. you gotta try elsewhere!

    Best of luck homie! You got this!!

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


    Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

    No matter how much you may try, you are not me.
  • Yeah this forum really went to full blown aids pretty quickly. Was good for a month or so now it's just the same few no life edgy kids being knobs to each other and anyone else. Basically what happens in any unmoderated forum.

    /shrug

    Tbh it kinda fits with DbD in general :).

  • Yeah this forum really went to full blown aids pretty quickly. Was good for a month or so now it's just the same few no life edgy kids being knobs to each other and anyone else. Basically what happens in any unmoderated forum.

    /shrug

    Tbh it kinda fits with DbD in general :).

    i think its going fine.
  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Yeah this forum really went to full blown aids pretty quickly. Was good for a month or so now it's just the same few no life edgy kids being knobs to each other and anyone else. Basically what happens in any unmoderated forum.

    /shrug

    Tbh it kinda fits with DbD in general :).

    Hey that's mr edgy to you and over 50 so

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


    Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

    No matter how much you may try, you are not me.
    Oh, thank you for the compliment. I know I’m a wonderful person with a good personality. I know i’m logical, kind, understanding, nice, empathetic, and treat those who deserve respect with it. You know, everything your not. 
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


    Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

    No matter how much you may try, you are not me.
    Oh, thank you for the compliment. I know I’m a wonderful person with a good personality. I know i’m logical, kind, understanding, nice, empathetic, and treat those who deserve respect with it. You know, everything your not. 
    lol thats cute
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Baphomett said:
    Given the number of blatant bait posts, posts with curses in the title, and outright player abuse, I'm fairly convinced there are no actual moderators on these forums anymore.  
    Murf sent me a warning for name calling. I guess straight up being an ######### as much as possible and doing nothing but trolling is allowed. 
    I warned you to stop being so rude.

    Murf is a good mod.
    Yeah, cause apparently doing nothing but ######### posting and calling everyone ######### at the game unless they kiss your ass is perfectly acceptable. 
    I dont know what “######### posting” means, but apparently its any time that @SovererignKing gets embarrassed and salty.

    the benefits of sucking up to mods.  get to work, yo.  
    do not tell the mods how to do their jobs. thats rude and against the forum rules.
    IE : Not contributing to the post or discussion. You don’t give helpful tips or try to discuss anything. All you do is insult everyone you can and offer no meaningful thoughts. Not surprised you don’t know what “######### posting” is. You’re completely incapable of actual intelligent conversation. 
    Thats ironic since im giving you helpful and useful tips, like “you need to stop insulting people” before your ability to do so is limited bro.


    Why do I care if I insult you? That’s all you do and you get away with it all the time. 
    because insulting people is against the rules and you were warned. :)


    Again, why do I care? If you get away with it, so can I. 

    No matter how much you may try, you are not me.
    Oh, thank you for the compliment. I know I’m a wonderful person with a good personality. I know i’m logical, kind, understanding, nice, empathetic, and treat those who deserve respect with it. You know, everything your not. 
    lol thats cute
    Sorry man, you’ll have to buy me a drink before you hit on me 
  • @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

  • Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    oooooh
  • Woah for once there is drama on this forum and I didn't have one word said in it..... well until now

  • Lowbei said:
    Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    oooooh
    Getting juicy isn't it :)
  • Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    How do you know these things lmao
    And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
  • Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    How do you know these things lmao
    And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
    Didn't get a chance to
    By the time I drug my ass in there his stream was a recap I guess lol
    I'll go watch it later.


    So this doesn't seem like your normal kinda trouble ;) lol... Care to elaborate?
  • Slap_Chop said:
    Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    How do you know these things lmao
    And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
    Didn't get a chance to
    By the time I drug my ass in there his stream was a recap I guess lol
    I'll go watch it later.


    So this doesn't seem like your normal kinda trouble ;) lol... Care to elaborate?
    Lazy lazy. But no, no need to elaborate, you already know how this ######### goes lol 
  • Slap_Chop said:
    Slap_Chop said:

    @ShesArebel88
    Rebel, you know we go way back and i have love for you, but you gatta stop letting a certain someone access your #########...

    He's stirring the ######### pot and your going to be the one licking the spoon babe.

    Nice twitch pic too by the way. Sexy as always. How's that F13 ban coming along lmao

    How do you know these things lmao
    And when did you get here?!! The ban is what it is, they can eat a dick. Did you watch the stream earlier?
    Didn't get a chance to
    By the time I drug my ass in there his stream was a recap I guess lol
    I'll go watch it later.


    So this doesn't seem like your normal kinda trouble ;) lol... Care to elaborate?
    Lazy lazy. But no, no need to elaborate, you already know how this ######### goes lol 
    Yes, yes i do. 
    Oh, the wife said hi the way
    When you gonna be on the game again?
‹ 1 2 3