The new healing change is amazing

i doubt it's a bug but every time you start healing you become completely silent, it's like iron will, the second you stop healing you then you start to grunt, it's a really nice small little change tbh


edit: nvm everyone says its a bug :<

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Clockso said:

    i doubt it's a bug but every time you start healing you become completely silent, it's like iron will, the second you stop healing you then you start to grunt, it's a really nice small little change tbh

    Probably a bug tho

  • It’s most likely a bug imo. Otherwise that’s a pretty big buff for survivors.

  • that would be the biggest disappointment in my life, the thing is i always thought of this, and i wished it would be implemented.

  • I haven't really been paying attention to grunts while healing, but i can still hear the healing sounds very well.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    It’s most likely a bug imo. Otherwise that’s a pretty big buff for survivors.

    well not really a big buff, 80% of times you will be healing outside of a chase, and you still make the stitch up noises so the killer can hear you either way

  • Certainly sounds like a bug it's a slight buff but nothing major since nurses calling exists most players who know the game will try to get out of terror radius.

    I wonder if it works while being healed by another? or how about another injured player?

  • @Peanits can you please tell us if this is a bug or intentional?

  • It’s definitely a bug. I’ve noticed it too

  • @Clockso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/694865#Comment_694865

    that would be the biggest disappointment in my life, the thing is i always thought of this, and i wished it would be implemented.

    I hope it's a bug because that would be a strange buff, if your healing right next to the killer you should be penalized by having loud groans. It also just wouldn't make sense. I mean someone is touching your wounds trying to heal them with out even any equipment you should be in pain groaning.

  • Yeah I also believe it's a sound issue, sometimes a certain gen here or there will be quiet while I repair, but if I pan the camera to the killer or someone gets hooked, the volume shoots up to normal.

  • Has to be a bug not like it helps tho healing near a killer with a good ear will find you even with iron will as the stitch sound still plays

  • Sounds like a Bug, Hopefully it's fixed quickly.



    @Coriander said:

    Yeah I also believe it's a sound issue, sometimes a certain gen here or there will be quiet while I repair, but if I pan the camera to the killer or someone gets hooked, the volume shoots up to normal.

    That's sound occlusion It's in most games but in DBD it's pretty bad.

    Normally an object should muffle sound a little but in this game it basically mutes the Gen/Survivor if they are behind a wall or object. Sounds always been a issue in this game, maybe one day we'll have it working properly but I doubt it.

  • Can you still hear the sound that is caused by healing?

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    Sounds like a Bug, Hopefully it's fixed quickly.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/695004#Comment_695004

    That's sound occlusion It's in most games but in DBD it's pretty bad.

    Normally an object should muffle sound a little but in this game it basically mutes the Gen/Survivor if they are behind a wall or object. Sounds always been a issue in this game, maybe one day we'll have it working properly but I doubt it.

    We used to have a properly working sound system, but the devs ruined it more and more with every patch over the years.

  • I have never laughed at someone so hard. Lmao rn.

    I understand it's a mistake, but it's ridiculously funny that you somehow thought a bug was a legit minor change!

  • It's not a big buff but it's still a buff if it weren't a bug.

  • Haha this post is gold!

    I have been afraid to spill the beans on DS but I’m inspired so I’ll recreate your thread. Who knows, maybe it IS a buff!

  • @Clockso said:

    i doubt it's a bug but every time you start healing you become completely silent, it's like iron will, the second you stop healing you then you start to grunt, it's a really nice small little change tbh

    lol way to go now there gonna fix it... :( jk