Ebony Moris should go too

My opinion, Ebony Moris are unhealthy for this game. I also, find them greatly unfun to go against and a waste of time because everything you do in the match means nothing because they'll just kill you on the spot.

Comments

  • Nope, keep the Ebony, just nerf them, kill instead of third hook, that's a fair trade, but give killers more BP per kill. I actually NEVER use moris cause of lack of BP they give...

  • I'd only change the yellow one. Make it Mori the obsession rather than the last survivor. It's useless as it is now.

  • ebony mori's should be removed they don't belong in this game anymore

  • keys should be removed they don't belong in this game anymore

  • @Dragathor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691585#Comment_691585

    Uh no, takes four gens to spawn the hatch, mori's don't take no where near as much time. Ebony mori needs to go its busted, or atleast make it like devour hope and make the killer do something to earn that.

    If they complete no gens, the killer closed the hatch, the survivor can't open the exit because the exits are both on the same wall

    The survivor still has a key to escape for free

    Did he earn it? No

  • I like facing a mori, it makes things more challenging. For the most part they don't even change anything. A bad killer with one is still poorly skilled and escape is possible as long as your not running a chase until your down is guranteed.

  • I mean you're not going to know if the swf will play really toxic before the match starts. So how can you bring a Mori knowing it's to dominate a swf.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691432#Comment_691432

    Haha, implying survivor is challenging, or stressful.

    Its challenging and stressful being mori'd and tunneled to death every other game.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691820#Comment_691820

    Incorrect, depending on the total amount of survivors alive is when hatch will spawn

    3 survivors, 1 gen remains

    2 survivors, 2 gens remain

    4 survivors, 0 gens remain

    Still takes more work and time than what killer has to do.

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691820#Comment_691820

    If they complete no gens, the killer closed the hatch, the survivor can't open the exit because the exits are both on the same wall

    The survivor still has a key to escape for free

    Did he earn it? No

    Okay but the killer deserves that skill for the lucky RNG with exit gates? Don't think so.


  • @SaltyFries said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87778/ebony-moris-should-go-too

    Someone forgot about insta heals. I agree with your statement but next time don't come out as biased.

    To be the same insta heals should heal you andalso let you escape and win the game

  • @Gardenia said:

    My opinion, Ebony Moris are unhealthy for this game. I also, find them greatly unfun to go against and a waste of time because everything you do in the match means nothing because they'll just kill you on the spot.

    I like your idea.

    How about that:

    The Devs could add a deactivation switch to the game settings.


    This allows a Survivor to set before a game whether he wants to see the corresponding animation or not if the killer player uses a Mori.


    This would prevent resentment and both sides would benefit. The killer player can get up and the survival player is spared and sees a defused death scene e.g. like in the game "Worms", a tombstone coming out of the ground.

  • Either make Ebony permanent as base killer's kit. After 2 hooks can kill them perma

    Or take out SWF as trade

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/691820#Comment_691820

    If they complete no gens, the killer closed the hatch, the survivor can't open the exit because the exits are both on the same wall

    The survivor still has a key to escape for free

    Did he earn it? No

    Actually they did "earn" it, they had a key and opened the hatch with it. No foul play like someone disconnecting to give hatch involved, only intended gameplay mechanics. It's not relevant at all if they "deserved" it or not.

  • I agree tbh. A game shouldnt have certain offerings or addons u can pick just to have an "easy game". Ebony moris, syringes, prayer beads/instasaw, (old bnp). They're all really unbalanced and super unfun to play against because there is nothing u can do against it. For example if a spirit just wants an easy 4k they can pick prayer beads + amulet + ebony mori. The survivors pretty much cant do anything but just accept the 4k, which is really dumb. Or if a SWF want to be annoying they all go 4 meta perks + 4 syringes, and the killer isnt really gonna have fun either

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692233#Comment_692233

    Actually they did "earn" it, they had a key and opened the hatch with it. No foul play like someone disconnecting to give hatch involved, only intended gameplay mechanics. It's not relevant at all if they "deserved" it or not.

    That's my point

    Moris are apart of the game, thus intended mechanics

    So are keys

    Both give unfair advantages, one is a free kill, the other is one or more free escapes

    If moris go so should keys

    Both are unbalanced along with Instaheals, those three should be looked at to be balanced, but it's not a top priority

  • someone said that it shloud be removed.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    @Gardenia sounds like you should take a break from the game cause all of your nerf posts are getting ridiculous.

    I'm fine, I actually enjoy the game more than ever right now, but I'm allowed to post my own threads with my own opinions. And it's not like this topic is so far off, we all know how bad ebony Moris can get.

  • @Gardenia said:

    My opinion, Ebony Moris are unhealthy for this game. I also, find them greatly unfun to go against and a waste of time because everything you do in the match means nothing because they'll just kill you on the spot.

    @Gardenia said:

    My opinion, Ebony Moris are unhealthy for this game. I also, find them greatly unfun to go against and a waste of time because everything you do in the match means nothing because they'll just kill you on the spot.

    Crying about this again huh. Ohboy

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/692913#Comment_692913

    That's my point

    Moris are apart of the game, thus intended mechanics

    So are keys

    Both give unfair advantages, one is a free kill, the other is one or more free escapes

    If moris go so should keys

    Both are unbalanced along with Instaheals, those three should be looked at to be balanced, but it's not a top priority

    Well then we actually agree then 😄. They are all disproportionately powerful as far as items, add-ons and offerings go.

  • @Gardenia said:

    My opinion, Ebony Moris are unhealthy for this game. I also, find them greatly unfun to go against and a waste of time because everything you do in the match means nothing because they'll just kill you on the spot.

    Highly agree

  • @Kycer said:

    As long as SWF exists, so should moris.

    That is very related. Since you play with your friends, i should one hook you because im incapable of playing against a four man. I have over 250 hours on the game, 150 survivor and 100 killer. Moris are very overpowered and using them garantees you a win. I also think keys should go, three people leaving is unbalanced, but nowhere near having your objective reduce to a third after using an offering

  • @LCGaster said:

    If moris go so should keys

    Keys only are useful after completing 3 gens, 4 gens or all of them. Comparing keys and moris mathematically makes no sense, since moris allow to one hook and kill survivors, making it so you have to complete 4 hooks, and that is a third of the Killer Objective. On the other hand, keys are only used if you complete 3, 4 or 5 gens, which are 3/5, 4/5 and 100% of the Survivor Objective. While I don't agree with the keys existing, it is dumb to justify moris with their existence

  • A survivor with a key doesn't have to complete any of the objective at all. They only have to wait. They don't have to be the one that actually does anything. If you play solo you'll notice people with with keys are often the most useless since they hide a lot of the game.

  • @Gardenia I can't speak for other killers ,but i use a mori if I'm going against a strong SWF who will be running all of the works. New Part, Leader 3,Resilience, Botany Knowledge 3, Borrowed Time, and Commoderate Tool Boxes While Doing the gens together! And some SWF's use's MoM. Killer's dont stand a chance so you have to bring in a Mori once in awhile if you want to take away the power of SWF or the other option is Tunneling and we know how much you survivor's hate that Decisive Strike, Com'on give me a break Adrenaline to (are ######### kidding me ) 🤦‍♂️

    Plus look at this I even slowed down the game because they weren't that good and I got this when he got sacrificed.

    20190917_190250.jpg

    I got to mori him the very next game Muhahahah.

    But my point being mori's are strategic and good for Blowing off steam, Which survivor's do when they have bad day's and be really toxic to Killers

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    @Gardenia I can't speak for other killers ,but i use a mori if I'm going against a strong SWF who will be running all of the works. New Part, Leader 3,Resilience, Botany Knowledge 3, Borrowed Time, and Commoderate Tool Boxes While Doing the gens together! And some SWF's use's MoM. Killer's dont stand a chance so you have to bring in a Mori once in awhile if you want to take away the power of SWF or the other option is Tunneling and we know how much you survivor's hate that Decisive Strike, Com'on give me a break Adrenaline to (are ######### kidding me ) 🤦‍♂️

    Plus look at this I even slowed down the game because they weren't that good and I got this when he got sacrificed.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/932/6WXA0SB38HBK.jpg

    I got to mori him the very next game Muhahahah.

    But my point being mori's are strategic and good for Blowing off steam, Which survivor's do when they have bad day's and be really toxic to Killers

    An ivory Mori sure, a Cypress Mori more power to you, but an ebony Mori is not good especially when the conditions are fairly non-existent.

1 2 ›