Oh dear God.
Time to get some hate mail!
Edit: Swapped BW for NC.
Time to get some hate mail!
Edit: Swapped BW for NC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You really out for blood :o
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Ah yes, the good ole “I don’t want anyone to have fun” build.
GG for the survivors you face :D
Btw, I wanna go against your Spirit one day! Doesn't matter if you have an Ebony or not, I wanna do it for fun! :)
I felt my eyeball twitch looking at that loadout.
I got 63 ebony moris waiting to help you! :D
*5 seconds remaining*
Hopefully it works out for you
Can't blame them of you do get it Lol.
Survivors: I can't wait to play a casual game of DBD
@Masantonio :
I don't understand this mindset. Not attacking in any way. Just confuses me.
It's an adversarial game. Survivor 'fun' is not the responsibility of the killer's game play or vice versa.
Where's NOED?
It wasn’t that serious lol. You can run whatever build you want no matter how unfun it is.
HELL YUHHHHH! MAKE THEM FEEL YOUR WRATH!
Butcher them like the Spirit got butchered. I like your attitude. : D
Add NOED for a really satisfying aftertaste.
As a spirit main I approve xD
I usually play without prayer beads but sometimes it's funny as hell to mess with the survivors and get the sweet sweet salt
What abot this one?
Or this one?
(Not my usual loadout, btw, just memeing)
Evil!
Evil!
Swap NOED for Infectious Fright for the true "you spawned together? guess you lost 🙂" experience.
And then killer mains wonder why there are so few solo survivors anymore...
Guys, I opened the thread and almost got my eardrums blown out by the Soul of Cinder theme. What on Earth are you guys doing in here?
The age of the survivors is over, the time of the Killers have begun
Wipe them out. All of them
Meanwhile I'm sitting here... Unable to play after rank reset because my current TV is acting up with all kinds of pixel- and lighting errors. Can't wait to play some 4k-depip games when my new TV arrives.
Because DC's have never been so often