Strangers Things or IT?

Seems like a fair few people are speculating about the possibility of Pennywise coming to DBD.

*If you had to choose ONE*

Which FULL chapter would you rather have? The current Stranger Things content or an IT chapter featuring Pennywise, 2 survivor characters and a map?

I would actually go with Stranger Things. Enjoyed that much more than IT 2017.

Comments

  • @TheGorgon said:

    both

    If you had to choose one ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Can't, they're both equally great and entertaining. It would be really hard, but I guess Stranger Things, but it doesn't really matter since we're probably getting both.

  • Stranger Things. I was never into IT.

  • Depending on the killers power

  • IT. More interesting.

  • Current Stranger Things.

    I haven't seen the IT remake or it's sequel. I am, however, a fan of the original. But, none of the other franchises represented by licensed content are from series that have originated in the last decade besides ST. I think there should be a balance of both classic and modern franchises.

    I remember when The Huntress was first announced it was speculated that she would be a licensed killer from an upcoming horror movie called "JACKALS". This didn't turn out to be the case, but I never would have knew that that movie existed without DBD. I really think BHVR/franchise owners could be using licensed content opportunities better to drum up hype for upcoming movies that they'd like to see be successful.

    Jackals trailer for anyone interested:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI6xfJMDvjY


  • Stranger Things by a mile.

    Actually anything would be better then Pennywise. What is IT suppose to do? Become a gigantic Spider? Suck everyone in the deadlights? Smashing peoples head with a balloon?

    Please no "Pennywise". Read the book and you agree.

  • Stranger things a hundred percent

  • @xEa said:

    Stranger Things by a mile.

    Actually anything would be better then Pennywise. What is IT suppose to do? Become a gigantic Spider? Suck everyone in the deadlights? Smashing peoples head with a balloon?

    Please no "Pennywise". Read the book and you agree.

    If we get pennywise I want the turtle to be a survivor

  • Stranger things easily, I personally think it is a better franchise by a long shot.

  • isn't IT a similar existence to the Entity? Be a bit weird to have two entity like beings in the same realm along with me boy OG clown.

    As for which one i like Stranger Things better since its creatures and the upside down are more of a threat to the world than some dude stuck in a certain town.

  • I'd only choose Pennywise if it was the Tim Curry one and fully voice acted by him


    Otherwise I'm fine sticking with Stranger things because all I want to see for new killers is that they be monsters and the Demo is a proper monster

  • I'm not a fan of Stranger Things nor IT, so neither one for me.

    But, I didn't buy Ghostface either for that same reason.

  • Tim Curry as a survivor! And the Killer could be the devil from Legend, who is also Tim Curry.

  • Pennywise has potential to be a scary Killer but if the Devs ever added Pennywise I don't think he'll be as scary

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/690743#Comment_690743

    If we get pennywise I want the turtle to be a survivor

    :D

    But better not the sewer as a map.. with the secondary object to escape the trial. Urgh!

  • @BlueFang said:

    I'd only choose Pennywise if it was the Tim Curry one and fully voice acted by him

    Otherwise I'm fine sticking with Stranger things because all I want to see for new killers is that they be monsters and the Demo is a proper monster

    I don't think Tim Curry has the energy to voice act it anymore :(

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    isn't IT a similar existence to the Entity? Be a bit weird to have two entity like beings in the same realm along with me boy OG clown.

    As for which one i like Stranger Things better since its creatures and the upside down are more of a threat to the world than some dude stuck in a certain town.

    They could simply say that after the entity has kidnapped Bill Denbrough as a survivor, it read his mind and found that pennywise was a Good idea.

    We would get an entity based pennywise which mimics the original.

    All in all we would have it in dbd anyway :)

  • Now that Stranger Things is gone, I wanted to answer this question.


    Id bring back Stranger Things. We already have a clown killer, and Steve and Nancy are awesome survivors

  • @Funsizedturtle said:

    Now that Stranger Things is gone, I wanted to answer this question.

    Id bring back Stranger Things. We already have a clown killer, and Steve and Nancy are awesome survivors

    Doesn't matter if we already have a clown killer. We have two chainsaw killers. We have two stalking stealth killers in white masks. We can have another clown killer.