Ever since I became a killer main...
I keep getting corn maps lol I rarely see them as survivor.π Still better that Family Residents or Haddonfield though.
I keep getting corn maps lol I rarely see them as survivor.π Still better that Family Residents or Haddonfield though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Halloween fan it pains me to say this, but ######### Haddonfield. It's like trying to chase a family of circus acrobats through there.
Love me some corn on the Shape, though. A whole group of survivors wandered right by while I was in T1 earlier today.
I usually get Rotten Fields & Cowshed when I play Michael. The entity doesn't like us. :(
I like when they think the corn is safe, ez chainsaw. ;)
Isnβt there a hook on the pantry? Or am I thinking about a different map? Iβm not good with map names.
Last I checked it had a hook on it, maybe it isnβt guaranteed to spawn.
True, basement never spawns where you need it lol
I get corn maps every time I'm Myers ;-;
They're the best maps for me.
Got that sweet sweet immunity against corn vision.
And they don't know, so they'll still try. π€£
God, you're so corny @GrootDude
At least you can see something @GrootDude
I keeped getting today a lot of Shelter woods π
True lol. (Also how'd you get a red background..? I want one xP)
It was given to me for being a helpful forum member. :)
Anything but Haddonfield and the spirit map are ok in my book. π
No u
I have it too.
You can't hide from a Spirit.
Ez chainsaw in my case.
I'm actually ok with Family Residence. That map is manageable.
Ever since I really started to play a lotta Billy and Nurse
It's like the map became my home town. Corn, corn, corn, and more corn.
Minus the beans.
Sometimes you get a random swamp like area. Kinda dampens the mood.
But hey, now when I get a map that isn't full of eyesores, it's pretty one sided.
I only get coldwind when doing adepts, GhostFace hurt
How do you get that red background in your profile pick?
Uhh...Sorry? π₯
Same lad
Also congrats on the red pfp
After getting yamaoka estate 6 times in a row you'll do a freakin back flip of joy for a corn field.
Unless you're hag. Then you still won't see the survivors but you also won't see anything else...XD
For being a helpful, active forum member.
Thanks :)