Five Years they Said...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8nDI8bxNA&feature=share
So after five years, are you going to abandon Dead by Daylight?
So after five years, are you going to abandon Dead by Daylight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"at least the next five years" the key words being "at least"
I didn't watch but I am guessing they said something like they are going to quit developing the game at 5 years?
I hope not, the game still has lots of potential at least for another 10 chapters
Bold of you to assume this game will ever be left to die lol
They have no reason to end this game not when they are still continually racking in cash from DLCs, base game sales, and cosmetics. I can see this game going as long as it is still profitable and after all why wouldn't it be? There is practically no competition
Didn’t you watch the video? He said that they plan to keep the game alive for at least the next five years.
At least five. If people are around and still want to play, that can obviously change.
I’ll still be here!
Me too!
What happen when they stop keeping alive the game?
Like, you can't play or login the game anymore just like one of most japanese mobile gacha game who end server or something?
I'm confuse and i'm scare to watch that video
That I’m not too sure of, but we don’t have the worry because @Peanits said as long as people are around, they’ll still keep bringing updates & content to the game.
I don't see myself going away anytime soon.
If I'm not busy with adult hood, I will.
I mean, what else do they have going? Certainly not Deathgarden, which has pretty much gone 0-2 already.
I think it's a safe assumption that DBD will keep going as long as people keep paying and playing. Hell, it isn't like it has any competition yet, either.