I Need Memes
I need memes give me them please....
I need memes give me them please....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look up never gonna hit those notes
Thank you.
https://youtu.be/wpV-gGA4PSk
@KillermainBTWm8 All I have right now is this:
epik succ
oh my.
You want more!
I got more!
Good.
rip gif for not working ):
Epic memes :D
Lemme fix that link
dank wars memes.
^^
:)
Yes.... more memes....
The big bird one scares me o.o
Thats not the year Killer main, thats his killstreak
OH MY
I don't think they ever addressed this, so here:
Lmao
Tbf most of their add ons are fine.
There you go
reeeeeeee
..
I tried this next one...and uuoooffff.
More memes please
:)
untitled image
hehe