I Need Memes
I need memes give me them please....
I need memes give me them please....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
Some (oder) dbd Memes.
And some non dbd memes I have on my Phone:
You are crazy though lol
:)
...
we all need to have that crazy friend in our life and you got lucky and got me :)
Indeed :)
Zoom in and you'll see it. Idk why lm laughing so hard rn.
That shoe one is just cowgirl Bayonetta
I am too
Pros: I deep cleaned my entire apartment
I can read minds LMAO.
When you get mori'd by Micheal and you sorta lay there like this....
.....
I remember that show, the last meme is from the good old days "FlapJack" I think
Good maymays tho