False hope.
So Mr Mushwin got two dcs in his game, 5 gens to go, one suicide on a hook, the spirit finds him and strts to slap on the exit gate leaver, twice, giving him the hope there is a chance, he ends up hooked. Is it fair that killers give false hope to survivors? as a killer i don'tno ones fault for dcs or suicide but come on....
Comments
...Is it fair? Like..no? But nothing can be done about it. You can't punish a Killer for this. Nor should you be able too. That would just be silly.
You both seem not to know what fair means. Nothing unfair here, just trolling, it's a damn game.
i am just asking for others opinions..i know its a game...again its nice to know others opinions
It's part of "being a killer" imo, I see nothing wrong about giving survivors false hope
But that is just the toxcity of killers. :)
Killers are peeved off = take it out on the one who has done no wrong lol
Nothing wrong with that. Totally up to the Killer to decide if he wants to let him live.
Yeah but no reason to just false hope anyone, ins't that just toxic and we all know how this community things of toxic behaviour.
So false hope is toxic?
What about crouch-spamming on the other side of a pallet? Or flashlight-clicking? Or body blocking? Or sabo-ing a hook in front of a Killer?
Some things are just mind games. Not everything is toxic just because someone does not like it.
lol most of this game is toxic, how did i learn such, from here, so why wouldn't that be toxic when everything else is?
Unfortunately this is the never ending circle that happens and I myself am a really easy going person and killer I try my upmost to play fair. BUT even I've been at times right that's it I've had enough of the clicking and blatant dcs instant heals I am going try hard.. I stopped myself luckily when I became no longer playing how I find enjoyable.
I only play twice a week at most as the toxic atmosphere ruins the enjoyment of the game. But it's so present and apart of the game now and this game is heavily frustrating as killer in all honesty.
please @Locker_Monster when is there nothign by anyone toxic? really?
the whole point of the game is that the entity is giving the survivors false hopes of escaping all the time, then crushes them and feeds on their despair.
she just tried to please the entity.
the entity doesn't do that, killers do...all i am asking is it a thing?
Doesn't seem toxic to me.
It's the atmosphere that's toxic really streamers are really to blame for this is toxic that's toxic mentality so people watch intake copy and its now heavily part of the game as a whole which is sad in all honesty it does destroy the games health and enjoyment.
Normally I brush off things I say hey maybe that killers had bad matches.. Maybe the survivor had a bad game was face camped and is blowing off steam.
Failing that laughter is always the way and playing the most respectful you can regardless
🐷❤️
If the situation is right I will always let the last survivor get the points for opening the door, then down them and hook them. I'm not trying to give them false hope, I'm actually being nice and giving them some free points and maybe help out their pip situation. Doesn't mean I wanna lose my points though.
Welcome to any PvP game, where trolls will troll.
I've had enough times where people disconnect just after being downed instead of disconnecting immediately cause secret Offering.
Like catching a fish and it then unhooks itself and goes back in the water.
I think the killer was just being nice to be honest.
Heres a good rule to go by, both in DBD and in real life....Never trust the thing thats trying to kill you.
i like to do similar things tbh, sometimes ill farm with the last 2 and let them do gens but ill kill them, i think its fair, its free points , as survivor when the killer did horribly i throw a pallet or two so they get some extra points (i aint letting them hook me tho, thats backfired 100% of the time)
It is quite cruel, as DudeDelicious said, but unless she let someone else get away and not you, there's nothing unfair about it.
That's just getting in character. The entity can't feed unless survivors have hope stripped from them. Can't have hope stripped from you if you weren't hopeful in the first place.