As a survivor main
I genuinely ENJOY playing against Nurse, Billy, and Spirit (who are typically considered the top 3 killers)
Nurse is OP as hell, so when you find one that you can juke or mind game, it's the most rewarding feeling.
And I LOVE playing against Spirit and having them do that fake phase walk (######### used to get me all the time) and I just stare at them through the window and point at them until they realize I'm not falling for it. I live for that.
I also enjoy Huntress, Myers, and Leatherface games.
You know what games I almost NEVER enjoy? Hags
Her character is literally made for camping. And then on top of that, every Hag I've played against lately not only uses their traps to camp but then also won't leave the area and proxy camps. Like..... why are you doing this? Let the traps do their thing, stop proxy camping me and go play the game. Damn. I can enjoy playing against just about any killer but Hags are always campy and boring af
Comments
Wraith's power is more made for camping
eh, maybe in solos. In a SWF, I can just easily tell them Bing Bong ran to a corner and is waiting for someone to show up. He also can't apply pressure to other people while still camping in the same way that Hag can
I agree with you on hag. It might be an unpopular opinion but she is my most hated killer by FAR.
You'd be surprised I had a 4 man SWF lose to me as a camping Wraith
4 man SWF's are more altruistic than any other team though because they want to save their friends.
Trust me, I often play 4 man SWF and I will get myself killed intentionally if it means my friend gets to get away XD
I like playing against Nurse. Either we get stomped or I juke her all day. Stomp is a qiuck game so I get tot he next game quickly. If I juke the heck out of her I had my fun.
Either way works for me.
Billy not so uch fun, but at least it's run and gun action.
Spirit is all mindgames it's a headache, when I'm i the mood it's fun but often I just get stomped especially since I'm not always specced to beat her (Iron will, Urban)
I don't enjoy playing against hag a lot as well. But she is fun to play as. I do try to camp as little as possible with her, but one of her best uses of her power is to defend hooks, it's just sadly that way. I really think she is too good though when she gets a basement hook, it's crazy. Then again I am not a fan of the basement design anyways.
Hag is easy, just bring Urban. Hag players tend to be terrible at tracking because they keep writing on the ground.
People just need to learn to play against her, a lot of newbs I see just run around like idiots.
But I hate urban evasion lmao
Good luck urban evasioning mid-chase.
Well, you can't have everything, hahah!
The main problem with hag is, if your team doesn't know how to deal with her you'r basically screwed. Everyone needs to be onboard. Either you're all good at urbaning around her traps, or you're all godo at just running and gunning it and tripping all her traps whenever you see one.
If one or two of you are kinda bad at dealing with her that becomes a big issue and can get all of you killed.
It's possbile to urban midchase.... actually that's the best way to juke killers.
While you’re still in LOS being chased by the Hag? I think not.
popping hag traps with my feet is literally one of my favorite things to do in dbd, no b/s :)
the more she puts them down, the more i run thru them.. you can make a hag waste so much time retrapping stuff over and over and over and just laughing..
usually she's trying to protect something.. find that something and make her camp that thing instead of people..
if you do not do that, and you leave her traps down and let her do her thing, she's definitely a beast mode killer.
i enjoy playing against billy and nurse too aslong as they are alright. if the nurse is someone who dedicated his whole life to nurse and learned her in and out you wont have a chance. there were many streamers who proved that even with older game states where killers had more disadvantages
That's hag's playstyle. She can't go too far away from her traps, otherwise she can't teleport. She is a tactical killer, not a chaser. You can't expect her to play like a Spirit.