These maps should get Springwood treatment in my opinion

Haddonfield, Temple, Mother's dwelling, Ormond, Yamaoka and the new map (considering it doesn't already have several variations)

Comments

  • Haddonfield the first please. Then the temple, that map should be renamed to: "pallet temple".

  • Don't forget the Game.

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    Don't forget the Game.

    The game is fine. Maybe this is the smallest map in dbd, but it has the most amount of pallets, even more than bloodloge. For me haddonfield is problem for sure, mainly the strodie house. With balance landing, more than half of the killers can be looped there infinitely.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Haddonfield the first please. Then the temple, that map should be renamed to: "pallet temple".

    I forgot to mention that I said these maps in order, so yeah, Haddonfield first.

  • I think Haddonfield and The Game should be reworked first.

    If you are playing Killer on Haddonfield and all four Survivors have Balanced Landing, you are gonna have an extremely hard time hooking them.

    The Game is kind of bad for both sides.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    I think Haddonfield and The Game should be reworked first.

    If you are playing Killer on Haddonfield and all four Survivors have Balanced Landing, you are gonna have an extremely hard time hooking them.

    The Game is kind of bad for both sides.

    Honestly the game is BL heaven as well, just not to the same degree as Haddonfield. It's not that bad for killer since it has like 4 vault points.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    I think Haddonfield and The Game should be reworked first.

    If you are playing Killer on Haddonfield and all four Survivors have Balanced Landing, you are gonna have an extremely hard time hooking them.

    The Game is kind of bad for both sides.

    If The Game is bad for both sides, then wouldnt that make it good for both sides?

  • @Ksoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658072#Comment_658072

    The game is fine. Maybe this is the smallest map in dbd, but it has the most amount of pallets, even more than bloodloge. For me haddonfield is problem for sure, mainly the strodie house. With balance landing, more than half of the killers can be looped there infinitely.

    Yeah, but they are the most boring pallets in the game. What makes Springwood interesting is how these loops are playable for both survivors and killers with giving a nice amount of playchoices, while in the game these choices are much more limited. When I play on it, it sometimes feels like the game plays itself sometimes.

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658125#Comment_658125

    If The Game is bad for both sides, then wouldnt that make it good for both sides?

    Idk. Maybe. I think The Game is bad for Survivors cuz they'll normally have a hard time finding Generators.

    I think it's bad for Killers cuz the Pallet spawns on The Game are pretty much memorizable, Pallets seem to spawn in the same places. There are also some broken loops on the map and this map is a BL heaven as well.

  • Oh yeah you forgot Shelter Woods.

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658115#Comment_658115

    Yeah, but they are the most boring pallets in the game. What makes Springwood interesting is how these loops are playable for both survivors and killers with giving a nice amount of playchoices, while in the game these choices are much more limited. When I play on it, it sometimes feels like the game plays itself sometimes.

    You're right. Most of these pallets are unmindgameable. But at least you don't have that many jungle gyms, and annoying windows like autoheaven wrecken shop or on mcmillians.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Oh yeah you forgot Shelter Woods.

    The ones I mentioned have priority imo

  • Don't forget Blood Lodge


    Please don't forget Blood Lodge

  • @BlueFang said:

    Don't forget Blood Lodge

    Please don't forget Blood Lodge

    These have priority due to not only size, but due to, with the exception of mother's and temple being the only map of their kind. There's no alternatives to Yamaoka, Haddonfield nor Ormond.

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658125#Comment_658125

    If The Game is bad for both sides, then wouldnt that make it good for both sides?

    The Game is good because of the Totem Spots. But if you dont run a Hex-Perk, The Game is a really bad Map for Killer, because almost every Pallet is safe and needs to be broken.

  • I think those maps are not that bad, except the Temple of Purgation. That map is freaking huge and should get the swamp treatment.

  • I don't really like the way they did Badham. Only one variation one needed, not five of them. I do agree, the Temple and Shelter Woods should definitely be looked at. As much as I love Haddonfield, they do need to fix that god-forsaken window loop in the Myers house. That is my only complaint.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    I don't really like the way they did Badham. Only one variation one needed, not five of them. I do agree, the Temple and Shelter Woods should definitely be looked at. As much as I love Haddonfield, they do need to fix that god-forsaken window loop in the Myers house. That is my only complaint.

    There are also those long window loops one some fences if you have bad rng as killer. All you can do there is run around the loops until the entity blocks them off. Those also need some serious changes. Otherwise the map would be fine, probably.

    I do like that there are mutliple variations of Badham personally, especially since those maps are now some of the most balanced with the amount of mindgameable loops there are, although that can also still be a factor of rng. Pretty sure though the devs have said that they want to create multiple versions of Haddonfield. Maybe I am mistaking though.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Haddonfield the first please. Then the temple, that map should be renamed to: "pallet temple".

    More like pallet country with that size of that map

  • How could you forget rotton fields corn is awful and I believe it needs to be removed

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/658246#Comment_658246

    There are also those long window loops one some fences if you have bad rng as killer. All you can do there is run around the loops until the entity blocks them off. Those also need some serious changes. Otherwise the map would be fine, probably.

    I do like that there are mutliple variations of Badham personally, especially since those maps are now some of the most balanced with the amount of mindgameable loops there are, although that can also still be a factor of rng. Pretty sure though the devs have said that they want to create multiple versions of Haddonfield. Maybe I am mistaking though.

    I hope not. I'm just not a fan. I find it stupid because they pretty much all look the same. I never liked Badham to begin with. I think I just hate it more now. I don't know why. Maybe it's just the layout of it.

  • I hate haddonfield with a passion. It needs the rework first. Too many high walls, windows, and safe pallets.