Drunk and in the mood for a random Q&A
[BAD WORD] reddit
Edit: I'll probably get drunk today as well
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
@I_am_Negan said:Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
@I_am_Negan said:
The ######### is that even? I guess not
Cheers Negan
@LCGaster said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656358#Comment_656358The ######### is that even? I guess notCheers Negan
@LCGaster said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656358#Comment_656358
Lol mustard
@I_am_Negan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656359#Comment_656359Lol mustardhttps://youtu.be/f6WADh8vk3A
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656359#Comment_656359
https://youtu.be/f6WADh8vk3A
Ooooh
No I don't have any
What is your favorite color?
On which killers do you run stbfl?
How long have you been playing Dead by Daylight? :v
@GrootDude said:What is your favorite color?
@GrootDude said:
I'm not sure, green I guess
@Shaped said:On which killers do you run stbfl?
@Shaped said:
Basically all killers, except Nurse
@Boosted_Dwight said:How long have you been playing Dead by Daylight? :v
@Boosted_Dwight said:
For at least 2 years
What are you drinking?
@I_am_Negan said:What are you drinking?
I drank beer
Forst is my favourite
What was your first teddy and what did you call it? do you still have it?
@Mushwin said:What was your first teddy and what did you call it? do you still have it?
@Mushwin said:
My first teddy that I can remember of was a racoon
I don't remember what I called it
I think we gave it away, I wish I still had it
What's your favorite food?
Here is a racoon teddy for you, i call him rushwin ( r for the racoon ) :)
@PhantomMask20763 said:What's your favorite food?
@PhantomMask20763 said:
What kind of question is that Roro?
Pizza of course
@Mushwin said:Here is a racoon teddy for you, i call him rushwin ( r for the racoon ) :)https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/302942387299_/HM-Hennes-Mauritz-Racoon-Teddy-Comforter-Soft.jpg
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/302942387299_/HM-Hennes-Mauritz-Racoon-Teddy-Comforter-Soft.jpg
OH MY GOD IT'S ADORABLE
@LCGaster hehe you are welcome :)
@LCGaster what film makes you cry?
@Mushwin said:@LCGaster what film makes you cry?
So far none
Do you think Jonathan Taylor Thomas will rule the world someday?
@LCGaster said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656564#Comment_656564So far none
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656564#Comment_656564
Not even at the lion king when mufasa dies? or when bambis mother gets shot??? eeks!
Who is your favourite dead by daylight dev?
(For me is mathieu coté)
@ASurvkillivorer said:Do you think Jonathan Taylor Thomas will rule the world someday?
@ASurvkillivorer said:
Will someone be offended if I say, Who the ######### us Jon Tay Tom?
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656578#Comment_656578Not even at the lion king when mufasa dies? or when bambis mother gets shot??? eeks!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656578#Comment_656578
Death is lovely
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:Who is your favourite dead by daylight dev?(For me is mathieu coté)
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
I forgot all their names
If it comes to mind I'll say
The one with glasses, not Mat
I didn’t cry at those, I only remember crying while watching old yeller, where the red fern grows and slightly crying at endgame.
Another question! How hot is Chris Evans? 👀
Do you have the sudden urge to drive a vehicle?
@PhantomMask20763 said:Another question! How hot is Chris Evans? 👀
If he's burning? A lot
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Do you have the sudden urge to drive a vehicle?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
Nah
I don't want to die
If you are still drunk
Sing That's Amore
Are you more drunk or less drunk than @Mushwin right now?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:Are you more drunk or less drunk than @Mushwin right now?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
snorts i wasn't drunk yesterday! lol
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657368#Comment_657368snorts i wasn't drunk yesterday! lol
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657368#Comment_657368
Press X to doubt.
@Hoodied said:If you are still drunk Sing That's Amore
@Hoodied said:
I'll do so later when I get more drunk than yesterday
Right now I'm not drunk, I'll be drunk in about 4/5 hours
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657379#Comment_657379Press X to doubt.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657379#Comment_657379
what?
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657384#Comment_657384what?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/657384#Comment_657384
He doubts you weren't drunk
Ah well he don't know me lol andi wish i had been
What do you prefer beer or whiskey?
@I_am_Negan said:What do you prefer beer or whiskey?
I haven't tried whiskey yet, so beer
If "drunk you" were in the same swf as "sober you", who would perform better?
I sometimes wake up with a hangover, put on DBD and drunk me has taken me to purple ranks. Then sober me plays and I go back to green.
Drunk me tells me to git gud. Drunk me can ######### off.
Are you still drunk?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:If "drunk you" were in the same swf as "sober you", who would perform better?I sometimes wake up with a hangover, put on DBD and drunk me has taken me to purple ranks. Then sober me plays and I go back to green.Drunk me tells me to git gud. Drunk me can ######### off.
Drunk me would probably manage to hook himself
@Boosted_Dwight said:Are you still drunk?
That was the plan but I decided to not drink today
@LCGaster - I have some beers in the fridge and I am playing as a filthy SWF survivor tonight. Can I have your thoughts on my drunk build?
I'm tempted to use Alert to keep an eye on the killer but that would leave me without an exhaustion perk.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:@LCGaster - I have some beers in the fridge and I am playing as a filthy SWF survivor tonight. Can I have your thoughts on my drunk build?Feng Min, bright red dress from the Chinese New Year event (to encourage chases)Medkit with any addon that makes skill checks easierTechnician so only half my missed skillchecks cause an explosionSmall Game - To get rid of ruin and to give me something to do that won't cause missed skillchecksWindows of Opportunity (to help my blurred vision get to a pallet)I'm tempted to use Alert to keep an eye on the killer but that would leave me without an exhaustion perk.
That seems fun
I need to try that
Mushwin is gonna be drunk tonight.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
The ######### is that even? I guess not
Cheers Negan
Lol mustard
https://youtu.be/f6WADh8vk3AOoooh
No I don't have any
What is your favorite color?
On which killers do you run stbfl?
How long have you been playing Dead by Daylight? :v
I'm not sure, green I guess
Basically all killers, except Nurse
For at least 2 years
What are you drinking?
I drank beer
Forst is my favourite
What was your first teddy and what did you call it? do you still have it?
My first teddy that I can remember of was a racoon
I don't remember what I called it
I think we gave it away, I wish I still had it
What's your favorite food?
Here is a racoon teddy for you, i call him rushwin ( r for the racoon ) :)
What kind of question is that Roro?
Pizza of course
OH MY GOD IT'S ADORABLE
@LCGaster hehe you are welcome :)
@LCGaster what film makes you cry?
So far none
Do you think Jonathan Taylor Thomas will rule the world someday?
Not even at the lion king when mufasa dies? or when bambis mother gets shot??? eeks!
Who is your favourite dead by daylight dev?
(For me is mathieu coté)
Will someone be offended if I say, Who the ######### us Jon Tay Tom?
Death is lovely
I forgot all their names
If it comes to mind I'll say
The one with glasses, not Mat
I didn’t cry at those, I only remember crying while watching old yeller, where the red fern grows and slightly crying at endgame.
Another question! How hot is Chris Evans? 👀
Do you have the sudden urge to drive a vehicle?
If he's burning? A lot
Nah
I don't want to die
If you are still drunk
Sing That's Amore
Are you more drunk or less drunk than @Mushwin right now?
snorts i wasn't drunk yesterday! lol
Press X to doubt.
I'll do so later when I get more drunk than yesterday
Right now I'm not drunk, I'll be drunk in about 4/5 hours
what?
He doubts you weren't drunk
Ah well he don't know me lol andi wish i had been
What do you prefer beer or whiskey?
I haven't tried whiskey yet, so beer
If "drunk you" were in the same swf as "sober you", who would perform better?
I sometimes wake up with a hangover, put on DBD and drunk me has taken me to purple ranks. Then sober me plays and I go back to green.
Drunk me tells me to git gud. Drunk me can ######### off.
Are you still drunk?
Drunk me would probably manage to hook himself
That was the plan but I decided to not drink today
@LCGaster - I have some beers in the fridge and I am playing as a filthy SWF survivor tonight. Can I have your thoughts on my drunk build?
I'm tempted to use Alert to keep an eye on the killer but that would leave me without an exhaustion perk.
That seems fun
I need to try that
Mushwin is gonna be drunk tonight.