Halloween skin ideas
For me, I would want a Legion skin.
For me, I would want a Legion skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i Hope there is a Halloween Event
Not like the summer event this year ...
A pumpking outfit for legion
Yea, that's what I was thinking
Yea, it was really disappointing when they didn't have a summer event
I hope to see an halloween skin for spirit this year
Michael Myers dressed up as Michael Myers
Entity, has it almost really been a year since hallowed blight?
Give Ghostface the classic Ghostface outfit! It's literally on the funworld store! They own it!
That would be very interesting.
Give trapper a Jason outfit. I know it can’t happen but still just do it. :)
Give survivors a costume party collection!!!!
I want Halloween skins for Hag, Spirit and Plague.
Personally I would just want Jason in the game, but if we get a Jason skin then I wouldn't complain.
Oh I would much rather have Jason himself too lol.
I enjoyed Hallowed Blight for grinding points. If they did those skins again plus expanded the roster for other characters i'd be good with that.
Muscle shirt myers.
Waluigi Spirit
I agree, this would be an amazing idea. Please Devs
Jake bear onesie.
I hope the Clown gets one and I hope its something straight outta Killer Klowns from Outer Space! Like a massive wide grin, filled with mishapen teeth.
Sadly I never got to experience that event.
Dude I want that now. I loved that movie so much.
@Creepingcam1070 some people hated it because survivors were more concerned with filling up their vial as oppose to the objective. The points were good as were the rewards for the event. The cosmetics were cool and gave good options no matter which side you main.
Hallowed Blight event has been one of my favorite events. I hope they bring it back this year so you get the chance to play in it.
I hear that about alot of the events in this game.
Blighted Nurse
Blighted Hag
Blighted Clown
Blighted Spirit
Blighted Legion (Frank + Julie)
Blighted Plague
Blighted Demo (fairly certain we'll get this skin)
Blighted InsertLicensedCharacterHere