Hope we get more console optimization soon..I wanna see more nurses

BECAUSE...IM BORED!! Serioudly tho..nurse chases are so intense and fun..console doesn't even have that many good spirits much less nurses

Comments

  • Im honestly baffled as to how people even play nurse on console it's just weird with joysticks

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Im honestly baffled as to how people even play nurse on console it's just weird with joysticks

    I know..but it's so rewarding when you get the hang of it..I'm just starting to get good..and the few times I faced nurse it was so much fun and exciting playing mental chess with the killer

  • Last I heard optimizition is coming December 2018

  • @Jed_Olsen said:

    Last I heard optimizition is coming December 2018

    I think you mean 2019..either way I hope not..it would suck to wait several more months

  • @immortalls96

    Nope, they set a target for December 2018. December came and optimizition became an ongoing process. (They should've said that day one instead of getting peoples hopes up)

    They have made slight improvements since then but hopefully we will see an fps boost soon

  • Im hoping this is not the case but with up coming changes coming to nurse you may see even less unfortunately as its already really tuff as it is and ive vrsed a few decent nurses honestly always interesting and ggs. Always give much love to them its ruff and difficult so respect to you console nurses out there!

    🐷❤️

  • I might play more nurse once enduring appears on the bloodweb for her. Literally leveled up at least 100 times on her and it never shows up on her. It'll have to soon though.

  • @Darkskies said:

    Im hoping this is not the case but with up coming changes coming to nurse you may see even less unfortunately as its already really tuff as it is and ive vrsed a few decent nurses honestly always interesting and ggs. Always give much love to them its ruff and difficult so respect to you console nurses out there!

    🐷❤️

    Well that's why we need to let the devs understand hurting nurse is a terrible mistake and they should not be attempting it..I'm just hoping their main target is her extra blinks

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I might play more nurse once enduring appears on the bloodweb for her. Literally leveled up at least 100 times on her and it never shows up on her. It'll have to soon though.

    Odd perk to want for nurse

  • Enduring reduces her fatigue @immortalls96

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I might play more nurse once enduring appears on the bloodweb for her. Literally leveled up at least 100 times on her and it never shows up on her. It'll have to soon though.

    Why enduring?

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Enduring reduces her fatigue @immortalls96

    No it doesn’t

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Enduring reduces her fatigue @immortalls96

    I'm fairly certain it doesnt man..especially now ^^;

  • Huh I thought it did🤔 hmm one more reason not to play her so much on console then.

    She's really rough sometimes, it's unfun even when you do well.

  • Totally i play nurse on dailys im not well versed in her tbh its very difficult lol and i devote most my killer time to pig. I hope the at least listen to feed back from the devoted console nurses when the changes are done and respond and act on feedback.

    I would love love to vrs more nurses!! they are rare creatures and normally brutality slay because no one knows how to deal with them lol

    Hey could get lucky some changes could help console nurses fingers crossed!

    ❤️🐷

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Huh I thought it did🤔 hmm one more reason not to play her so much on console then.

    She's really rough sometimes, it's unfun even when you do well.

    I disagree but then again I get tilted at times but also relish the triumph of tackling a challenge

  • @Darkskies said:

    Totally i play nurse on dailys im not well versed in her tbh its very difficult lol and i devote most my killer time to pig. I hope the at least listen to feed back from the devoted console nurses when the changes are done and respond and act on feedback.

    I would love love to vrs more nurses!! they are rare creatures and normally brutality slay because no one knows how to deal with them lol

    Hey could get lucky some changes could help console nurses fingers crossed!

    ❤️🐷

    Here here..they also say miss piggy has some tuning in the future..I'd like that..want to use her dash as more of a tool

  • What is this enduring effects her fatigue.... Mind blown. I was going to say enduring nurse but im not gonna gudge peoples play styles each the there own and all that!

    Is this true will have to get nurse and give it a try!!

    🐖❤️

  • Xbox One X runs Nurse really well.

  • They said they were buffing some piggy add ons in the Reddit q&a

  • @immortalls96 said:

    BECAUSE...IM BORED!! Serioudly tho..nurse chases are so intense and fun..console doesn't even have that many good spirits much less nurses

    Nurse is my main, and i’m on PS4. The framerate is fine, but the sensitivity makes things slightly more difficult (but still possible). Once that is adjusted, she will be almost the same as pc.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82565/hope-we-get-more-console-optimization-soon-i-wanna-see-more-nurses

    Nurse is my main, and i’m on PS4. The framerate is fine, but the sensitivity makes things slightly more difficult (but still possible). Once that is adjusted, she will be almost the same as pc.

    I hope so..I've resorted to running plunderers over an exaustion perk because it's more fun and scary

  • @Darkskies said:

    What is this enduring effects her fatigue.... Mind blown. I was going to say enduring nurse but im not gonna gudge peoples play styles each the there own and all that!

    Is this true will have to get nurse and give it a try!!

    🐖❤️

    It doesnt but nurse and spirit have freedom to run whatever they want

  • @AshleyWB said:

    They said they were buffing some piggy add ons in the Reddit q&a

    And they liked suggestions that gave her dash some more punch, like making the noise come after she starts attacking

  • @Jed_Olsen said:

    @immortalls96

    Nope, they set a target for December 2018. December came and optimizition became an ongoing process. (They should've said that day one instead of getting peoples hopes up)

    They have made slight improvements since then but hopefully we will see an fps boost soon

    That would be a good start for sure

  • @AshleyWB said:

    They said they were buffing some piggy add ons in the Reddit q&a

    Lol i dont believe it till its happening and sticking!! i dont honestly care dispite all my piggy has gone through i still love and have the most fun and comfort with her.

    💕🐷💕🐷

  • Completing 60FPS in the summer of 2019

    Announced.

    Is this a fake?

  • @monka said:

    Completing 60FPS in the summer of 2019

    Announced.

    Is this a fake?

    I hope not! If its true itll be very soon

  • @suppression03 said:

    Last time when they optimized the game my ps4 burned so no thanks.

    That sounds like faulty hardware

  • It is my understanding that the road to 60fps on all platforms is an ongoing process even through chapter 14 according to the picture graph in the link, it'll be nice when it gets here.

  • Consoles won't sadly. Because you have the keyboard optimization sadly which really doesn't justify it.

  • @scrantonmifflin said:

    It is my understanding that the road to 60fps on all platforms is an ongoing process even through chapter 14 according to the picture graph in the link, it'll be nice when it gets here.

    Hmm..

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Consoles won't sadly. Because you have the keyboard optimization sadly which really doesn't justify it.

    I don't understand what you mean are you saying consoles won't get the 60fps optimization?