I want all you killer mains to post your biased opinions here 😁

And before you go clacking away at your keyboards and sending gifs like this my way:

source.gif

I just wanna see your biased opinions 😁

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628209#Comment_628209

    Nurse is already getting nerfed, I'm not going to start another discussion about Spirit. Killers, most of them, need some buffs. They get stomped by SWF. Hell, even Spirit gets stomped by a good SWF sometimes. Buff solo's to SWF status then QUICKLY buff Killers to that status as well.

    Let's pray it's not meant to be a nerfing..her extra blinks going will make things good..so.long as they add more useful addons to compensate..but aside from that..she has her counters


  • @Almo said:

    Pig is the best Killer in the game when considering a combination of all attributes.

    With a comment like that no wonder we keep getting killers like legion and plague.

  • When you realise that wraith have a better power than legion. I mean he move at 126% ms (cloaked)while frenzy move at 125% with a 10s duration and a 4s cooldown.

    Legion was hated because of how broken it was at release. I just hope that devs will fix them in the right way quickly.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Here are most typical "killer mains" opinions, enjoy:

    • SWF and voice communication is cheating and should be bannable,
    • pallet looping is an exploit,
    • 5 blink Nurse and omega blink Nurse is balanced,
    • ebony mori is fine,
    • 360 is an exploit,
    • DH, SB, BT, DS, OoO, MoM, SC, Unbreakable and Adrenaline are all OP,
    • killers should have 5 perk slots,
    • killers are playing against 44 perks with only 4 perks of their own,
    • looping the killer is brainless and requires no skill,
    • gen times should be 100s
    • remove music or give us the ability to mute sounds so we can hear survivors breathing in the basement,
    • camping is a strategy,
    • all survivor perks are crutches and second chance perks,
    • remove half of the pallets from maps - survivors should juke or lose the killer,
    • back in the days survivors played better until they discovered and abused looping,
    • survivors always cry and fail to adapt,
    • killers were nerfed more than survivors,
    • devs don't care about what killers want,
    • killers can't have nice things,
    • all killers and killer perks have been nerfed by the devs ASAP while survivor's perks remained untouched,
    • the ability to mori a survivor should be in every killer's base kit

    I’m a killer main. Most of your points are wrong.. the only one that is true is the one about the chasing music( the main reason why i think they should give us the option to remove the chasing music is because the devs keep screwing up the sounds every patch and the chasing music make things even worse).. the other points are just silly and probably only ranks 20 killer mains will think that way.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629760#Comment_629760

    My post is a collection of all the common complaits of "killer mains" on these forums not my personal opinions as this thread is obviously created to make fun of extremely biased opinions.

    Correct, I just created thus thread because I was bored and didn't wanna comment on these stupid "Nerf Borrowed Time and Adrenaline" and "Nerf NOED, OP" threads.

    This discussion is purely for fun

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629859#Comment_629859

    Exactly, that is why I gathered the most precious and funny morsels ;) hehehe

    Also another reason is because I know how biased and entitled killer and survivor mains could get sometimes.

    I might great another discussion that is exactly the same but for survivors 😂

  • Apart from many sentiments, voiced in that thread, here's my one biased opinion: "proximity to the hook" should not tick when gates are open :P

    Chase music also eats butt.

  • Make ruin a non hex perk, good survs already do gens with ruin on, the others will adapt.

  • @SoylentPixie

    Where you expecting this many responses?

  • I'm good with a kitty post

    20181023_145459.jpg 20181023_092407_HDR.jpg


  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628888#Comment_628888

    No chance lol. Although she is better than most think, she isn’t on the same level as nurse or spirit.

    I said "considering a combination of all attributes". That means fun factor, audio, skins, look, etc as well as just the ability to win matches.

    :)

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628936#Comment_628936

    I said "considering a combination of all attributes". That means fun factor, audio, skins, look, etc as well as just the ability to win matches.

    :)

    buff pig plz

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Here are most typical "killer mains" opinions, enjoy:

    • SWF and voice communication is cheating and should be bannable,
    • pallet looping is an exploit,
    • 5 blink Nurse and omega blink Nurse is balanced,
    • ebony mori is fine,
    • 360 is an exploit,
    • DH, SB, BT, DS, OoO, MoM, SC, Unbreakable and Adrenaline are all OP,
    • killers should have 5 perk slots,
    • killers are playing against 44 perks with only 4 perks of their own,
    • looping the killer is brainless and requires no skill,
    • gen times should be 100s
    • remove music or give us the ability to mute sounds so we can hear survivors breathing in the basement,
    • camping is a strategy,
    • all survivor perks are crutches and second chance perks,
    • remove half of the pallets from maps - survivors should juke or lose the killer,
    • back in the days survivors played better until they discovered and abused looping,
    • survivors always cry and fail to adapt,
    • killers were nerfed more than survivors,
    • devs don't care about what killers want,
    • killers can't have nice things,
    • all killers and killer perks have been nerfed by the devs ASAP while survivor's perks remained untouched,
    • the ability to mori a survivor should be in every killer's base kit

    Some of these are true, some of these aren't.

    SWFs do have a distinct advantage over solos. I wouldn't ban them for it though. I'd just fix it so they have a new handicap to make up for their advantage.

    5 blink nurse has a tremendous downside, while Omega does need some downside to it.

    Ebony moris are less about the offering itself, but how it's used. I use it instead of third hooks, but a lot do not. However, I don't think it should be changed because it is a counter to toxic SWFs, so I don't mind how they are now. A mori just allows one to leave a bad game, and find another. So I don't get what the big deal is about.

    360s are annoying to deal with.

    Certain Killer perks should just be made base mechanics (such as Monstrous Shrine).

    Killers do have to go against 16 survivor perks. Some I don't mind, while others are frustrating.

    I mean, it takes some skill, but not as much as losing them does.

    Gens are way too quick. There should be some secondary objective that has to be completed, because I don't like 4 min games.

    I mean, I'm fine with or without the music, so it doesn't matter so much. However, the option should exist. We can hear you from the basement regardless. Yesterday I heard an Ace from above while in a chase.

    Survivors cry about killer stuff all the time. Like, Oh, NOED IS SO STRONG, REMOVE FROM THE GAME!! Or... TUNNELING IS A BIG ISSUE (It's not)!!

    Killers did use to be way weaker. Pig did get gutted with the EGC, and survivor BPs were buffed...

    The Devs are paying attention more to one half of the community because they are a larger part of the player base. However, they should pay more attention to killer's complaints, such as fixing certain maps like Haddonfield.

  • Pig needs a gun that shoots Reverse Bear Traps.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    You don't need to play Survivor to be a good Killer.

    Sorry, but I have to disagree.

    Playing Survivor, in general, gives you a better understanding of what Survivors do during their games. In my opinion, it really helps new Killers with improved map awareness, and mindgames, so long as you skill as killer is somewhat equal to your skill as Survivor. It gives you a glimpse into their heads.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628071#Comment_628071

    I took someone on a four gen chase recently and then got camped, that’s why I’m a killer main now.

    It’s happened to everyone. It is why I hate rank reset. This Huntress was Rank 14 and she chased me for four gens. She ran out of hatchets and STILL continued to chase without hatchets. This was on Blood Lodge, one of the only good maps for Huntress. When she finally downed me, she camped and smacked me on the hook and nodded her head. It’s just poor sportsmanship. They’re mad because they weren’t able to catch you.

    Oh well...all you can do is move on to the next game and let the newbies face somebody even better at looping than I am and see how much they DC.

  • @Raven014 I have no issue with any survivor or killer perks. While Adrenaline and NOED are annoying, I don’t really care.

    My main issue is map designs. Haddonfield is the worst offender, it can spawn literal infinities. Ormond and Crotus Prenn have INSANELY safe middle structures. The Game has over 15 safe pallets. Rotten Fields and BOTH Red Forest maps are WAY too large and gives killers with little map pressure almost no chance.

    I also hate Treatment Theater simply because I find it boring...nothing is game breaking though.

    If a lot of the maps were looked at then I would have no issue with the game other than bugs and glitches.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    @Raven014 I have no issue with any survivor or killer perks. While Adrenaline and NOED are annoying, I don’t really care.

    My main issue is map designs. Haddonfield is the worst offender, it can spawn literal infinities. Ormond and Crotus Prenn have INSANELY safe middle structures. The Game has over 15 safe pallets. Rotten Fields and BOTH Red Forest maps are WAY too large and gives killers with little map pressure almost no chance.

    I also hate Treatment Theater simply because I find it boring...nothing is game breaking though.

    If a lot of the maps were looked at then I would have no issue with the game other than bugs and glitches.

    Ormund I don't mind but I agree on Crotus Prenn.

    I think Grim Pantry is frustrating too. That middle structure is really bad. If the basement's there, then it can be alright, but if it's not and you down a survivor there, good luck getting them to a hook.

  • @Exerlin said:

    People play hag like a camper all the time because she is heavily punished for moving away from a specific area of the map. People would enjoy playing as and against hag more if she had infinite teleport range since she wouldn't be so reliant on snowballing with hooks. Also, this would make maps such as Rotten Fields not so awful to play on as the hag.

    Agreed. And then two of her supposedly best add-ons remove her ability to teleport. What's the point of a 300% bloodpoint boost to deviousness if I'll rarely be able to get to the offending survivors in time to take advantage of it?

  • @Raven014 I dunno what it is about Ormond but I HATE it as killer. It’s really good for survivor.

    Grim Pantry can be a real pain in the ass if you’re a slow killer like Huntress. I rarely have issues with it because the map is relatively weak outside of the pantry and I avoid the pantry most of the time. I also seem to not get swamp maps as much. I usually get stuck with farm maps and Springwood :/

  • @MegMain98 said:

    @Raven014 I dunno what it is about Ormond but I HATE it as killer. It’s really good for survivor.

    Grim Pantry can be a real pain in the ass if you’re a slow killer like Huntress. I rarely have issues with it because the map is relatively weak outside of the pantry and I avoid the pantry most of the time. I also seem to not get swamp maps as much. I usually get stuck with farm maps and Springwood :/

    I find it depends on the killer for Ormund. Billy, LF, Trapper, and Legion do well, while others suffer.

    I get Grim Pantry all the time. I don't even play huntress that much anymore, and it still bugs me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    In my opinion Old Freddy was perfectly fine, and could totally screw an optimised SWF squad.

    (Don’t get me wrong, I love the rework. Just that old Freddy was greatly misunderstood and his potential was greatly under-utilised by many players).

    I only found that out a few days before the rework went live. Going Red Paintbrush Freddy on the game was fun. : )

  • My biased opinion, i hate when people say camping isn't a strategy. It totally IS a strategy. Not a good strategy. Nor a fun strategy. But it is definitely a strategy. It was, I really do believe this, a purposely thought out strategy by the devs. Why else would insidious exist?

    Being a bad....er.....mostly horrible strategy does not make it any less of a strategy. Especially at times where it is good to camp. Then its a great strategy.

    Either way. Its a strategy.

    PSA- I do not promote camping or tunneling. So to avoid being called a camper, DC as soon as the survivor is rescued from the hook. And run the opposite way from a survivor so as to avoid the tunneler monikor.

  • i just try to enjoy the game

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628713#Comment_628713

    Some of these are true, some of these aren't.

    SWFs do have a distinct advantage over solos. I wouldn't ban them for it though. I'd just fix it so they have a new handicap to make up for their advantage.

    5 blink nurse has a tremendous downside, while Omega does need some downside to it.

    Ebony moris are less about the offering itself, but how it's used. I use it instead of third hooks, but a lot do not. However, I don't think it should be changed because it is a counter to toxic SWFs, so I don't mind how they are now. A mori just allows one to leave a bad game, and find another. So I don't get what the big deal is about.

    360s are annoying to deal with.

    Certain Killer perks should just be made base mechanics (such as Monstrous Shrine).

    Killers do have to go against 16 survivor perks. Some I don't mind, while others are frustrating.

    I mean, it takes some skill, but not as much as losing them does.

    Gens are way too quick. There should be some secondary objective that has to be completed, because I don't like 4 min games.

    I mean, I'm fine with or without the music, so it doesn't matter so much. However, the option should exist. We can hear you from the basement regardless. Yesterday I heard an Ace from above while in a chase.

    Survivors cry about killer stuff all the time. Like, Oh, NOED IS SO STRONG, REMOVE FROM THE GAME!! Or... TUNNELING IS A BIG ISSUE (It's not)!!

    Killers did use to be way weaker. Pig did get gutted with the EGC, and survivor BPs were buffed...

    The Devs are paying attention more to one half of the community because they are a larger part of the player base. However, they should pay more attention to killer's complaints, such as fixing certain maps like Haddonfield.

    All you've gotta do to counter 360s is stand still and wait until they stop and then swing!!! It's been a while since I've 360'd a killer at red rank!

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631385#Comment_631385

    All you've gotta do to counter 360s is stand still and wait until they stop and then swing!!! It's been a while since I've 360'd a killer at red rank!

    I know. I said they're annoying, but not unbearable. : P

    I love seeing survivors realize that they don't work on me. XD

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631918#Comment_631918

    I know. I said they're annoying, but not unbearable. : P

    I love seeing survivors realize that they don't work on me. XD

    Oh so it's just irritating to see them trying to do it?

    I find it hilarious when I just wait their 360 out 😂

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628088#Comment_628088

    It’s happened to everyone. It is why I hate rank reset. This Huntress was Rank 14 and she chased me for four gens. She ran out of hatchets and STILL continued to chase without hatchets. This was on Blood Lodge, one of the only good maps for Huntress. When she finally downed me, she camped and smacked me on the hook and nodded her head. It’s just poor sportsmanship. They’re mad because they weren’t able to catch you.

    Oh well...all you can do is move on to the next game and let the newbies face somebody even better at looping than I am and see how much they DC.

    This happened at red ranks but I do also hate rank reset.

  • The Pig Needs a buff. (Obviously)


    They need to add more Licensed music to License Killers in the Selection Screen.

    Reference: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64257/licensed-killer-music-details-in-post


    Myers is Pretty Balanced.


    Freddy is still iffy.


    Ghostface is a pain to be and play against.


    Blah Blah Blah.


    I could do more but this is my priority list.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Here are most typical "killer mains" opinions, enjoy:

    • SWF and voice communication is cheating and should be bannable,
    • pallet looping is an exploit,
    • 5 blink Nurse and omega blink Nurse is balanced,
    • ebony mori is fine,
    • 360 is an exploit,
    • DH, SB, BT, DS, OoO, MoM, SC, Unbreakable and Adrenaline are all OP,
    • killers should have 5 perk slots,
    • killers are playing against 44 perks with only 4 perks of their own,
    • looping the killer is brainless and requires no skill,
    • gen times should be 100s
    • remove music or give us the ability to mute sounds so we can hear survivors breathing in the basement,
    • camping is a strategy,
    • all survivor perks are crutches and second chance perks,
    • remove half of the pallets from maps - survivors should juke or lose the killer,
    • back in the days survivors played better until they discovered and abused looping,
    • survivors always cry and fail to adapt,
    • killers were nerfed more than survivors,
    • devs don't care about what killers want,
    • killers can't have nice things,
    • all killers and killer perks have been nerfed by the devs ASAP while survivor's perks remained untouched,
    • the ability to mori a survivor should be in every killer's base kit

    *here are most typical survivor main stereotypes for "killer mains" opinions

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628713#Comment_628713

    *here are most typical survivor main stereotypes for "killer mains" opinions

    But some of them are genuine opinions

  • Huntress would'nt be OP with 115% speed.

  • @Marcus said:

    Huntress would'nt be OP with 115% speed.

    In the past I’d agree with that since she has gotten cucked by a lot of the newer maps...but now her lullaby in non-directional. That’s a pretty big change. She doesn’t really NEED 115% movement speed to be honest. It wouldn’t make her OP though. Still don’t think she’d be better than Hag even with that.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632426#Comment_632426

    In the past I’d agree with that since she has gotten cucked by a lot of the newer maps...but now her lullaby in non-directional. That’s a pretty big change. She doesn’t really NEED 115% movement speed to be honest. It wouldn’t make her OP though. Still don’t think she’d be better than Hag even with that.

    I mean, Hag is incredibly strong tho.

    She's not as easy to play as Hillbilly or Spirit, but IMO she's second only to Nurse if you play her well.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632445#Comment_632445

    I mean, Hag is incredibly strong tho.

    She's not as easy to play as Hillbilly or Spirit, but IMO she's second only to Nurse if you play her well.

    At one point Huntress was better than Hag but with Hag’s buff and every single newer map being terrible for Huntress, it pushed her below Hag.

    Billy only takes a little mechanical skill to use the chainsaw and Spirit requires good headphones and a bit of prediction. Neither one are really hard to play though.

    Huntress is easily the hardest killer to play alongside Nurse.

    Huntress can never be as good as Spirit or Nurse though. They’re just too powerful and Huntress lacks map control/pressure. I don’t even think she can he better than Billy or Hag. Huntress is the fifth best killer don’t get me wrong...it’s just that the top 4 are super powerful, there is no way for Huntress to compete with them.

  • I love Huntress (Huntress Main if you couldn't tell) but honestly I'd put her below Freddy and Ghostface as well.

    Freddy can end loops with incredible efficiency using snares and Ghostface can catch anyone without Spine Chill or OoO by surprise if the GF is good.

    Huntress can be incredibly devastating when in the right hands, but she depends a lot on map layout, favorable hitboxes/latency, and building pressure quickly. She just doesn't have the consistency or map pressure to be a high tier Killer IMO.

  • Wooo finally a place to put my biased opinions! ;D

    • Nurse And Spirit are fine and shouldn't be touched
    • All m1 killers deserve a base movement speed buff (basically everyone other than billy, nurse, spirit) so they can't be looped for eternity
    • gen time should be increased
    • facecamping should be punished harder
    • dcing should be punished harder
    • the devs shouldn't nerf killers because survivors complain about them being op
    • bloodlust should affect how fast you can break pallets too
    • swf should only be limited to 2 players and voice comms are an exploit
    • they need to make pig's endgame traps pop at the exit gates again so she is more of a threat
    • EDIT: they should also revert the emblem changes, and the killer adept requirements. pipping is harder and more unreasonable now.
1 2 â€ș