I Hate My Own Side
I'm a survivor main. Always have, mostly will continue to be. But god damn, survivors are so horribly toxic. If you're forced to camp to counter their altruism they say that you're "tilted". During chases they will literally stand at a pallet and do nothing just for them to hit you with it. They butch and moan when the Killer simply doesn't let them escape... I may just quit the game for my own mental wellbeing. Seriously, why are you survivors so cruel? And so quick to point the finger without looking at problems from the other side of the situation?
Comments
Because the Dev's continue to cater to their demands, why wouldn't spoiled children keep acting spoiled?
I mostly play survivor as well and I agree. They've been spoiled rotten for a long time, so when things don't go their way, they throw a fit.
I sadly agree, I try to be a good survivor and not use the "meta perks" because "they're in the game". I run Bond/Self Care/Leader/Botany Knowledge, and too often in bond I see my fellow teammates just antagonizing killers left and right. Bond the blessing and the curse.
I understand your frustration, and don't worry, no side is completely blameless in this issue. Survivors, I will say one thing to you though, and I'd like you to think about it: when all of your second chances are nerfed or reworked and the maps are re-balanced, I hope killer mains are kinder to you lot than you were to them. I hope they choose mercy over wrath.
Yeah, I don't condone toxic behavior. It is a wonder why some killers disconnect purposely to spite them. One of my last games I got fed up with since all I had were people teabagging me, clicking their flashlights and bodying me the whole time. What has a killer done to deserve that kind of treatment?
Makes me want to have an endless amount of usable mori's so I don't have to get anyone to a hook. In the end it is reportable which seems to do nothing and I'm not sure if I can block them for the heck of it. I play on the PS4. Have a copy on PC though.
Agreed. Usually if I get a toxic partner I let him die on the hook. The killer deserves to kill people like that
Bodying a killer really shouldn't be a thing, but I don't think anything can really be done about that. Thing is. I avoid SWF teams due to high toxicity. The particular match I pointed out was more of a... 1/100 matches for me. However, it seems they were SWF with the way they acted. Not saying to take SWF away at all. Just hate the fact that there are survivors that run Meta perks and make themselves up to be a god at the game.
Anyway... it would be nice if developers could allow you to throw people onto a blacklist after a match so it is a killers choice if they want to game with them or not. That way if a person can decide if they want to continue playing with toxic players or toxic players have less of a chance to play with killers due to how they act.
I play both sides, and from time to time my teammates would be blaming me because i don't save them when the exit gates are powered. Let's get one thing straight, i don't have to save anyone. The only reason i save you during the game is because i myself want to be able to get out. The thing is, Survivors seem to have this mindset that they are supposed to win every game. When i die, i don't blame the killer, i blame myself and my teammates. You wanna know why? because it doesn't even take a couple minutes for someone to be found by the killer. It is not hard to survive in this game. You don't need perks to win, you don't need a flashlight to win. All you need to do to win is be calm and collective. And you will be fine, you don't need to rely on your teammates to help you get off the hook because you will never be hooked.
If you want Survivors to change, I suggest you help Killers to punish the toxic ones (bodyblock, rat them out, etc.), and explain why you did it in the post-game chat. The vast majority of Killers won't kill someone who helps them get rid of toxic #########. I know I won't.
Because they allow the survivors to be the power role of the game, which made them cocky over the time.
Worst case, when the game doesn't go their way, they just blame it on the killer rather than reflect on their mistakes, like most people do.
They mostly want the round to go THEIR way. You can clearly see it when a SWF tries to force a save against a camper killer. They just run in the open in his face, taunt and troll, do not even try to hide and such, and still expect the killer to move, follow one of them that will sprint burst to the nearbiest looping spot so their teammate can freely save. In that case, either you follow, let them free save, and get called a noob, or you don't, just stay at the hook (which you should), and get insulted.
You just cannot be "right" with these people as long as you try to win, as killer.
Dude. The majority of SWF use voice coms. Face it. Admit it. That is a start. This nullifies so many killer perks its not even funny.
I chose to be "toxic" when i wanted to. Act like an dogs rear end then dont wonder when i stare at you adn watch you die on the hook. I have been screwed over by teams so many times, e.g. last second switching; obvious voice com use, that i actively searched profiles for SWF to mitigate this behavior. This is the state of the game for a lot of killers. Is this what they want? Must be cos i dont see any serious change. The mantra that two have to escape in order for the game to be balanced needs to be looked at since, i think, this is a large part of why survs are so toxic.
If killers were able to avoid SWF games the large majority of killers would do so and it would kill the game. Dev's know this so they wont do this. They also will not address the imbalance that 2 or more swf using voip does to a game where no coms are meant to be used. The dev's trot out this narrative that you are supposed to get better. Suits them. It keeps people playing, i guess. Not me.
That’s a beyond stupid idea. You don’t fight toxicity with CHEATING! That’s actually pathetic. What do you even consider toxic anyway?
You lost me at "GD"
Didn't read past that. Not worth my time.