Claudette players... ๐Ÿ˜ 

Claudette players have to be the absolute worst, I can't stand to play against them as killers or with them as a survivor and honestly I wish they'd take her character away, but that's wishful thinking... It wouldn't be so bad if every one that you face wants to do infinite pallet looping, time wasting, only helping other survivors if it benefits her, and when it's near the end of the game if the killer has any kind of edge up then you will not see her whatsoever cuz she's too busy hatch camping and letting all the others do everything while she hides on the bushes.... And I don't even wanna get started on the constant butt dancing and flashlight clicking. I truly just can't stand her and can't wait till she gets taken out no matter which side I'm on....

I'm sure I can't be alone in this train of thought, for real ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก

Comments

  • I love these silly posts too funny

  • It's probably the player not the character lol..i like Claudette and play her often but I don't think I am toxic..with any that i play. Usually the pains I play with use David Nea and min.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    LOL i find Dwights to be the underrated toxic players but no judgement here.

    plant.jpg


  • Having more than 2 claudettes in your team is a guaranteed loss,

    Just stating facts

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Having more than 2 claudettes in your team is a guaranteed loss,

    Just stating facts

    Because we are try hards. :P

  • @GrootDude because you play as speed bumps. I'm trying to move and can't figure out if I'm being fat shamed, found an invisible collision or some trolling Claudette Urban Evasioning across the map.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @GrootDude because you play as speed bumps. I'm trying to move and can't figure out if I'm being fat shamed, found an invisible collision or some trolling Claudette Urban Evasioning across the map.

    Iโ€™m not a Blendette D: I just try to avoid LOS but will give chase if needed. :P

  • I got her for self care. When I play I make it my goal to leave with max altruism no matter what. Just cause you run into one player like that doesn't mean they're all like that

  • So which characters are the least toxic? I find Kate to be the rarest at Toxicity.

    But for most of my games, every character is chill, Dwights and Jeff's always seem to he the most pros. And Jakes.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    So which characters are the least toxic? I find Kate to be the rarest at Toxicity.

    But for most of my games, every character is chill, Dwights and Jeff's always seem to he the most pros. And Jakes.

    +1 For your comment to Kate and Jeff <3

    Sadly I can't give a good opinion to that as killer main. The games I have play as survivor were for dailies or also to learn what those "strange" survivors were doing in the match besides gen repairing and how they usually move around the map. Which parts of the maps they prefer to avoid the killer outside a chase and so on^^.

    That are all things that can come in handy for a killer, if he knows them :).

    Still I like my Kate and Jeff.

  • @Clockso said:

    every feng, laurie and jakes i go against are usually decent players, claudettes tho? not rly since they depend on immersion and can't do well in chases

    It's the other way around. Claudettes tend to be strong in the chase because they get targeted by killers just for being Claudette. Strong looper players pick Claudette for that purpose.

    Also since the lighting and clothing nerfs Claudette doesn't immerse as well as she used to so we can lay that idea to rest.

  • This is the type of stuff that makes people hate Jake. He can't even sabo properly anymore. Or the reason Dwight can't go near a locker without being made fun of.

    Or why Baby Tums can't stand still for two seconds without being called an insidious camper.

    #AllSurvivorsMatter2019

    Except Ace, that smug bastard.

  • @May_Be_AFK said:

    This is the type of stuff that makes people hate Jake. He can't even sabo properly anymore. Or the reason Dwight can't go near a locker without being made fun of.

    Or why Baby Tums can't stand still for two seconds without being called an insidious camper.

    #AllSurvivorsMatter2019

    Except Ace, that smug bastard.

    ? Aces are usually chill, and we don't make fun of Dwights, we adore them. And Jake's are usually great players in high ranks.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/618680#Comment_618680

    ? Aces are usually chill, and we don't make fun of Dwights, we adore them. And Jake's are usually great players in high ranks.

    He smiles even when hurt or hooked. His smugness scares me actually. What's he got up his sleeve? Is he even wearing sleeves? Hmmmm...I don't trust him.

  • @May_Be_AFK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/618683#Comment_618683

    He smiles even when hurt or hooked. His smugness scares me actually. What's he got up his sleeve? Is he even wearing sleeves? Hmmmm...I don't trust him.

    He is a positive guy, so he is a cool guy. What is wrong with that? It's not like he can do much in the Entity's realm anyway.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/618686#Comment_618686

    He is a positive guy, so he is a cool guy. What is wrong with that? It's not like he can do much in the Entity's realm anyway.

    I don't know, man.

    Maybe. Just maybe he has the winning hand. An Ace in the Hole, if you will.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617327#Comment_617327

    Depends on ranks tbh. What I see in my eyes:

    Dwight-

    Baby Dwights, hide in lockers, barely does anything but cute.

    Decent Dwights(me)- usually runs his 3 teachables, decent in chases.

    Evolved Dwights, actually good at chases, has helpful perks like Prove Thyself, Borrowed Time, etc (E.g. Puppers)

    Meg-

    Baby Meg- The second they hear a terror radius they yeet out from the generator and throw down every pallet they see immediately.

    Meghead(me)- runs full on running perks but can actually be efficient sometimes

    Toxic Megs- Flashlights, t-bags, generally the quickest to DC. Will body block

    Claudette-

    Baby Claudette: usually nice and actually efficient and lucky, survives long.

    Efficient Claudettes: when Claudettes are using strategic builds or meta builds but are actually good players (e.g. Painreliever) can be stealth based

    Healer Claudettes(me)- straights up have healing perks only and very useful, generally more stealth based.

    Toxic P3 Claudettes- what literally no one likes. Tbags, flashlights, farming, urban evasion, you name it. (E.g. when Ochido was at max toxicity before he calmed down) spams self care also. Will body block.

    Jake-

    Baby Jakes- cute, often times can be seen sabotaging a hook, you will end up slugging them a lot.

    Normal Jake(me)- all of them are actually decent and usually chill meme people and smart

    Legacy Jake- the ultimate Jakes, they can fill any role and play all types of builds and still get good games. (E.g. Monto)

    Nea-

    Baby Nea- usually decent for a new player, spams Urban Evasion.

    Solo Nea(me)- usually plays solo and runs helpful perks. Still has urban evasion and focuses on rescues and gens equally. Decent in chases.

    Toxic Nea- usually spams flashlights and self care. (Used to be No0b3)

    Ultimate Nea- efficient in flashlight saves and chases, can play really well and get epic plays. Sucks at gens though (No0b3 now)

    Laurie-

    Normal Laurie- will have DS, usually are good players

    Toxic Laurie- has Object of Obession and DS, will tbag and body block.

    (You are either one of these two, Laurie mains)

    Bill-

    Chill Bill- will have borrowed time, efficient and good, more likely to attract full team Bills.

    Weird Bills- they are either trolls or something, they will do stupid or annoying stuff. They can be toxic cocky players but can be destroyed.

    Epic Bills. They are epic.

    Ace-

    Normal Ace(me soon)- very lucky, likely to accidently find glitches.

    Efficient Ace- like normal Ace but has meta perks

    Salty Ace- any Ace with special cosmetics and soaps post game chat salt.

    Feng Min-

    Normal Feng(me)- actually decent in everything.

    Unusual Feng Min. They will have special cosmetics that makes them look toxic, but they are actually not.

    David-

    Baby David- usually okay players, can be killed easily. Will have dead Hard.

    Normal David- efficient in everything, will have dead hard. They have a higher chance of being spicy though.

    Toxic David- cocky and will have flashlights and shirtless on. They can be destroyed though.

    Quentin-

    Boring Quentin- they are rare, but they are usually chill players

    Stupid Quentin- they think they can he toxic then get destroyed.

    Tapp-

    Just Tapp. They are very rare. They usually come from the shadows and are actually good players

    Kate-

    Normal Kate- very nice and will save you, decent chases.

    Good Kate- great at chases and will have unusual builds. (E.g. Trut3lent) Will prioritize smart desicions best.

    Toxic Kates- rare but can be destroyed.

    Adam-

    -normal Adam, will save you just for Autodidact and deliverance. They can rarely be decent

    -not normal Adam. Good at chases. Above applies.

    Jeff-

    Normal Jeff- good people, more altruistic. Very loud though. Will have aftercare.

    Emo Jeff(or cool Jeffs)- either will be toxic or actually one of the best teammates you can get. Will bodyblock to save you and sacrifice himself for you.

    Jane-

    Big Booty Jane- very good postures, actually can be decent. Will have Head on. Will also heal you a lot.

    Ash-

    Normal Ash- decent teammate, can be good chasers and savers

    Cocky Ash- more active play, but they can be destroyed by mistakes they make. But are good players.

    I can agree to most except Meg and Jane. My Jane build is straight gen rushing while my Meg build is similar to how you portray Feng. Good at everything haha. I think most Meg players are chill though

  • i didnt read it but for the memes and salt imma say this post is racist

  • This thread makes me want to build my Claudette up and play her like I play Nea to be the Claudette everyone wants to have on their team. XD

  • @IamFran said:

    The best loopers choose Claudette because they know they are the first target for the killers due the hate towards her. She has a passive perk for taunting the killers with their mere existence in the match, so she carry flashlight and loop the killer while the rest of the team do gens. xD

    Totally not true at all. Have over 1000 hrs and no killer looks for her first. They go after whoever they find first. If this is the case maybe thats why some many killers complaining about getting gen rushed. Oh hey Dwight doing a gen, you seen claudette by chance. Lmao da fuq

  • This thread and majority of this forum is people just complaining about their personal experiences. Ive been sandbagged by every character. Seen every character hiding in lockers. Not doing gens. Nobody talks about improving like they use to just nerf or buff this. Have several players p3 and killers run from them all. Plain and simple very idiot too imo. Hey i really like tapp gone p3 him oh can never find a game while dressed as p3 and gets tunneled when i do. What logic is that. Whats next taking away teachable perks which is the reason this game is great.

1 2 โ€บ