Tombstoned
So I just realized after I lost another pip playing with purple ranks. How do you counter tombstone Myers? I had Spine chill and sprint Burst and tried not to be stalked, but I still died not getting to do anything but 1 and a half gens :(
Comments
By hopping into a locker it forces him to grab you from locker
I only had a pallet and I was outside :( (Preschool map)
Hop in a locker to avoid the mori, avoid line of sight to prevent him getting tier 3 and throw pallets early/don't risk him getting close.
That makes sense, though I hate easting pallets. I had no lockers and tried to use bushes to avoid line of sight, but I still died and depup, just before I got back to rank 11 :( At least it wasn't a tunneler.
There is a very high chance a tombstone myers will not get tier 3.
running around a rock while hugging it can prevent him from getting the kill option forcing him to just down you but not always
Lockers
I mean hey it's the pallet or your life. Sorry about your rank though, And bushes don't prevent line of sight for Myers, I believe the only thing that does is a few layers of corn (enough to hide you.) Hiding in a bush still allows him to stalk you, hiding behind something doesn't haha
I think all animations suppress his grab-mori, too. So just vault a pallet or window if there's no locker. It will result in a down rather than an instakill.
I was just about to say this.
Yea Myers is my main and I think he's very fun to go against and it's like I can tell what add-ons they're running and if it's Tombstone you can just jump into a locker and force him to hook you.
Therefore you stay in the game and now he can't stalk you as much and can't tombstone you anymore.
i always thought Myers's Tombstone would be him doing this:
https://i.gifer.com/HqdC.gif
If you jump into a locker why can't he just drop you then Mori?
Don't let him stalk you 2Head
He can instakill only standing survivors, not downed ones.
Bingo. Also which hand is it that he opens up so you know he has tombstone?
Ahh ok thank you
I assume the one that isn't holding the knife.
He also has trouble when you get into lockers, since he can't kill you in there. He can still hook you though, so it's not ideal.
He just can't. IDK why, maybe to balance it out?
His weakness is also gen rushing.
Which we kind of did that match XD
One of the reasons I play Tombstone Myers was to get Evil Incarnate. The other is because it's more fun than normal games. : P
Grabbing survivors and getting free kills XD I think Michael is pretty fun on both sides, I tried him out with the offering, and he was fun. :)
Micheal is terrifying for me when playing survivor, for the same reason I get a jump from GF. They always just seem to find me first. : P
But yeah, I find that tombstone myers is the fun way to derank.
If you want to prevent being moried you can also just start working on a generator, he either has to just grab you or let you work on the gen.
RUN BABY RUN