What fashion are your mains rocking?
Wraith and Claudette. :)
Wraith and Claudette. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Default outfit on Bubba because the devs haven't given me this outfit (yet):
#Justiceforbubba!
Alternate default Tapp ;/
hag looking like a snacc
shes my most recent main and i'm trying to reach prestige 3 on her
That Doctor Shiba Inu, though! 😂
I’m trying to P3 my Wraith right now. :)
i found them on reddit lol
If there's one Full P3 rags worthy in the game, it's Bubba's though.
Currently I'm enjoying my "Cotton Candy Claudette", the purple Science Fair pants + the LFD pink top + her default beret.
I main Nea it as to be the most recent Nea outfit the light blue tracksuit
I wish they would bring that mask for Meg on Xbox I so want that
Wraith
Groot Face
Hallowed Blight Hole
Bleeding Skull
I am Groot! :D
Pink Ace. (I'm not toxic, merely homosexual.)
Same (my Ace outfit btw)
Ace: "But I'm a ladies' man!"
Casino man: Paid ones don't count, Ace.
Doctor: Hallowed Blight outfit
Freddy: Default cosmetics. I want to get him to prestige 3 but I already have a good build on him and good add-ons, so I’m holding off on prestiging him for now.
I don't have any images to show, but my Doctor is rocking the camo uniform with purple analyzed eyes. Ace is wearing a blue hawaiian shirt with a Grey Blazer and his standard tux trousers, with a clean shaven silver hair and beard from the Lunar Event.
This
Incoming spam, sry >_<
For pig I find myself rotating between these two combinations
Then here are my other mains
Goat Huntress in thick winter coat.
Farmboy Billy. Though it says it's a scarecrow.
Jason mask, bloody apron machete Trapper.
Alien Wraith.
BubblebCowgirl Kate.Yes, that Wraith looks great
And I'm alternating between these survivor outfits:
Laurie cosmetics when?
For my survivor main Ace, I have the gray tuxedo and white panama hat. For killer, even though he's not my main, I have Ghostface in the devil robe outfit with the classic white mask and default Buck 120 knife for as close a look to the Scream films as possible.
Scariest killer-outfit in Dbd-history.
The uglier the better.
laurie needs her hair reworked, when getting hooked lower your camera under her hair, it looks so fake like shes wearing a wig, also laurie cosmetics when
For when I get sweaty
For when I want a chill game
Ole Freddo
Ace
Sherrif Jake and all prestige Spirit.
Edit: Spirit actually has the big sword. Whoops.
Not my main, but I always use The "Santa Clown" outfit, I find it so funny.
I always play this song before playing as him to get me pumped up:
https://youtu.be/P9OEMKXtYP4HOHOHO!
Make that ps4 too she my first survivor main
Yeah I use to main her but mainly main Nea now. But if the mask came I'd main her again.
Lol me and my fiancée are twindettes
Bunny Billy
This and default Bubba.