Best Killer Design

Which killer do you think is the best designed and scary? Not looking at lore or power, just their appearance. Original Characters only, no licensed killers.

For me it's Doctor. He just looks so creepy.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Raven014 Yeah, I know. If you've ever had one urban evasion beside you, you'd know it's even creepier than most killers, if not all.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    @Raven014 Yeah, I know. If you've ever had one urban evasion beside you, you'd know it's even creepier than most killers, if not all.

    Reminds me of Ghostface or Pig, tbh.

  • @Raven014 Except able to creep up on you even easier because you don't see his face until he's right on you, and then you see a mass of white with a terrifying face and get the bejeesus scared out of you. At least the Pig has a warning, and GhostFace does too if he's marked you, lol. I have failed skillchecks against that cosmetic.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    @Raven014 Except able to creep up on you even easier because you don't see his face until he's right on you, and then you see a mass of white with a terrifying face and get the bejeesus scared out of you. At least the Pig has a warning, and GhostFace does too if he's marked you, lol. I have failed skillchecks against that cosmetic.

    Lol... you've developed a fear of KISS Jeff, haven't you?

    In all seriousness, yeah, you're right. It can be way creepier. That's the face that even killers can be afraid of...

  • I really like Hag and Doctor's visual designs. Spirit after them, but those two definitely look the scariest imo.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/612856#Comment_612856

    They are designed similar to Ghostface. The hoods, white masks, multiple killers similar to the movies, the hunting knife, etc...It’s pretty similar to me. It’s just like Hillbilly vs Leatherface.

    I wish they would’ve done a desert theme map instead of the Red Forest biome for Plague. It should’ve been a brand new map with the huge temple and pyramid style buildings around the map. Plague herself is probably the best work they’ve done design wise for a killer. They just didn’t nail the map.

    Aesthetic wise they nailed Spirit and Legion’s map. It’s just awful to play on as a killer. I probably prefer Yamaoka over Ormond though.

    Lmao depends on the killer for me if I'm playing GF id definitely prefer a vantage point that Ormond provides in spades but it pales in comparison to any red forest map

  • The Spirit by a mile.

    When she was more ethereal during her first PTB (without the Minecraft villager noise and only the sighing), she freaked me the hell out.

  • Spirit runs a close second to Hag for me, the way her limbs are detached freaks me the hell out.

  • @Mandy said:

    Spirit runs a close second to Hag for me, the way her limbs are detached freaks me the hell out.

    Doesnt do it for me :/ but then again im a blendette with spinechill, sprintburst, and lightweight

  • Spirit as a schoolgirl and the Huntress with the bear head.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/613206#Comment_613206

    Lmao depends on the killer for me if I'm playing GF id definitely prefer a vantage point that Ormond provides in spades but it pales in comparison to any red forest map

    Red Forest is terrible for any killer with no map control the map is SUPER large.

    Ormond I don’t like but it’s better than a lot of maps. My frames drop a lot on that map.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614529#Comment_614529

    Red Forest is terrible for any killer with no map control the map is SUPER large.

    Ormond I don’t like but it’s better than a lot of maps. My frames drop a lot on that map.

    Hmm wonder why i never have a problem on it but then again i can protect 5 gens at once just from either house

  • I give it a toss up between Wraith and Spirit, Wraith always has the most unique cosmetics for some reason, I'm not sure why but the artists at BHVR just seem to have a field day when they get Wraith on their table lol

    Spirit's disembodied parts floating is just really eerie and when she comes out of phase it is very jarring and I gasp most of the time. If they make the right cosmetic for her and not try to just make something rich and fashionable they can make some scary outfits for her. They need to take advantage of her unique physique.

  • Plague's design looks the best by far.

    Spirit is the worst in my opinion. The method that they used to make her hair is awful, and it should've all been made with the material her first geisha and school outfits use. The stupid nudity that makes no sense and actively doesn't fit into the lore is pretty garbage too.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Plague's design looks the best by far.

    Spirit is the worst in my opinion. The method that they used to make her hair is awful, and it should've all been made with the material her first geisha and school outfits use. The stupid nudity that makes no sense and actively doesn't fit into the lore is pretty garbage too.

    They almost made her fully nude.

  • I think that might be their point lmao

1 2 ›