So what’s so bad about NOED again?

Would like to know why y’all get mad when a killer runs a perk that doesn’t have any use till the end game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Because survivors don't want to do bones.

    Thus it is a crutch perk for bad killers, because it requires no skill.

    Because survivors cant be bothered to do bones.

  • Can't do totems.

    NOED activates.

    Survivors:

    shockedpika.png


    Then they come to the forums to complain.

  • the ONLY issue I have with it is that all 5 totems must be destroyed to nullify it and outside of playing SWF, there's almost no way to ensure this has been done aside from traversing the entire map to verify all of them have been broken.


    this topic has been beaten to death on the forums though, so I'm really not sure why yet another thread was needed for this dead horse.

  • @Avariku said:

    the ONLY issue I have with it is that all 5 totems must be destroyed to nullify it and outside of playing SWF, there's almost no way to ensure this has been done aside from traversing the entire map to verify all of them have been broken.

    this topic has been beaten to death on the forums though, so I'm really not sure why yet another thread was needed for this dead horse.

    Maybe if you didn’t comment then the dead horse could finally rest, maybe if survivors stopped complaining about a perk then threads like this wouldn’t need to be made 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • you MAKE the thread and then try to blame someone for responding to it?

    o.O

    You're a bit of an odd one, huh.

  • As a solo survivor getting all 5 totems is actually really tough when you have no way of knowing how many remain, unless you either cleanse all 5 by yourself or run around the map looking for destroyed totems, which obviously consumes a lot of time. On the other hand, swf groups will always know how many totems remain which means they have no right to complain about NOED. This is why I hope a totem counter becomes baseline as it would help bridge the gap between solos and swf and makes NOED less frustrating while still serving it’s purpose.

  • @Avariku said:

    the ONLY issue I have with it is that all 5 totems must be destroyed to nullify it and outside of playing SWF, there's almost no way to ensure this has been done aside from traversing the entire map to verify all of them have been broken.

    this topic has been beaten to death on the forums though, so I'm really not sure why yet another thread was needed for this dead horse.

    That's what small game's for! : D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607993#Comment_607993

    Even with Small Game you can't expect a single solo player to run every nook and cranny of the entire map just to find 5 totems.

    I do it often enough. I don't like being surprised. : /

  • @Avariku said:

    you MAKE the thread and then try to blame someone for responding to it?

    o.O

    You're a bit of an odd one, huh.

    Says the one complaining about the thread to begin with. You’re the strangest one of all. 😝

  • @Rivyn said:

    Can't do totems.

    NOED activates.

    Survivors:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/501/DNACJ5A8N1RF.png

    Then they come to the forums to complain.

    Killer Camps

    Survivors Rush Gens (Because thats what killers say to do when they camp)

    Has no time for NOED

    Gets multiple kills because they camped with noed

    GG.

    Noed is trash.

  • Because it renders the instaheals and Adrenaline useless. For real though, the double standard is stupid. Survivors constantly come loaded but killers are sweaty or using "crutches" if they do the same.

  • Right, I was just in a game where I personally cleaned 4 Dull totems. I thought... hey someone else will get the other one (just in case of NOED...)

    Shocker... NOED!!!

    Nobody got it... I cleaned it and the surv died on hook because I guess maybe the other surv was looking for it as well.

    At that point... I said DEUCES and hightailed my ass to the gate.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607920#Comment_607920

    Says the one complaining about the thread to begin with. You’re the strangest one of all. 😝

    Detective, you ok? i notice a sudden change in your behaviour

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607888#Comment_607888

    Killer Camps

    Survivors Rush Gens (Because thats what killers say to do when they camp)

    Has no time for NOED

    Gets multiple kills because they camped with noed

    GG.

    Noed is trash.

    Sounds more like you’re jus the bad at prioritizing 2 objectives. @SenzuDuck

    @Theluckyboi I’m fine dude, I normally let snarky people slide because it’s the internet but my tolerance level for it has reached its peak lol. That and college has my brain in overdrive.

  • Yes. Its time to ######### about something, its the ritual of this forum.


    Welcome to the nerf cycle activated by crybabies. Those babies are highly listened by devs sinces they are a lot, so get ready to get fooked.


    Nurse / Noed


    Then its gonna be Spirit / Bbq


    Then Billy / Bamboozle



    Nerf Noed. Noed is bad. Noed is OP. Noed got 75% killrate at R1. Noed dont have counterplay. Omg noed is so boring. Ohtofu said Noed had to be nerfed. Etc...etc, change noed with anything else and create a thread once a day. HF

  • @Jago said:

    Yes. Its time to b-it-ch about something, its the ritual of this forum.

    Welcome to the nerf cycle activated by crybabies. Those babies are highly listened by devs sinces they are a lot, so get ready to get fooked.

    Nurse / Noed

    Then its gonna be Spirit / Bbq

    Then Billy / Bamboozle

    Nerf Noed. Noed is bad. Noed is OP. Noed got 75% killrate at R1. Noed dont have counterplay. Omg noed is so boring. Ohtofu said Noed had to be nerfed. Etc...etc, change noed with anything else and create a thread once a day. HF

    I could give two auric cells what walmart brand ninja has to say about NOED

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608181#Comment_608181

    I could give two auric cells what walmart brand ninja has to say about NOED

    *Noed gets destroyed*


    "Omg stream sniping"

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/608037#Comment_608037

    Sounds more like you’re jus the bad at prioritizing 2 objectives. @SenzuDuck

    @Theluckyboi I’m fine dude, I normally let snarky people slide because it’s the internet but my tolerance level for it has reached its peak lol. That and college has my brain in overdrive.

    Or you don't understand the game? Having two randoms do all 5 gens and hoping all totems get done before one person dies on the hook is ridiculous, even you know that, but you'd rather stick to snarky digs at me because you don't like me. 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • This thread is not a discussion, it's just a stated opinion and OP is only bashing people who have a different one.