Endgame Freddy
Anyone else using this perk build for Freddy? From my experience it is honestly flawless and have been getting 32k games one after the other (purple / red ranks).
- NOED
- Surveillance
- Remember Me
- Blood Warden
Anyone else using this perk build for Freddy? From my experience it is honestly flawless and have been getting 32k games one after the other (purple / red ranks).
- NOED
- Surveillance
- Remember Me
- Blood Warden
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a build that effectively works on any killer. Arguably Freddy benefits the least since he loses all power in endgame
I've faced a freddy with Ruin+BW+Remember me + chili and his Black Box ultrare and another very rare addons.
I was the only one to escape via exit gates because my teammates were noobs.
I even got BW activated because I wanted to tbag that freddy so hard xD
I still managed to hide and escape tho.
Endgame Freddy is not that good anymore,imo.
I disagree. Most killers would need Ruin at purple / red ranks to slow the game down. Freddy doesn't as his dream channel ability with survellience covers this. As a result NOED is never cleansed because no one's searching for Ruin.
By time endgame begins, I've usually sacrificed 2 survivors already which makes it extremely difficult for the remaining survivors to open exit gates.
Cleaning up 2 survivors in endgame isn't particularly hard in any scenario with any killer or perks though. I'm just saying it's not really a Freddy-centric strategy
Surveillance is the only good perk in your build. NOED is meh. Blood Warden and Remember Me are bad. Freddy has no endgame synergy from his power, there isn't really a reason to run three endgame perks
That is entirely your opinion and I disagree with it completely. For me, this build is brilliant and has not let me down yet. Shows how much you know lol.
You're missing the point of this post, I'm asking if people have tried this build with Freddy, not if this build works with every other killer.
Considering that there are 60 killer perks right now (according to the wiki, I don't know if that number is correct but it seems okay) and you can run 4 perks, there are 60 choose 4 possible loadouts. That's 487635 possibilities. When you further take into account that two of the perks you are running are garbage and have no synergy with the killer you are running them on it becomes very unlikely that people have used this exact same perk loadout as you
I have successfully run no add-ons and no perks on pre-rework Freddy at rank 1. That does not mean that this build was good. You would have greater success with actually good perks
It's just a very suboptimal build. That's all I'm saying. Endgame Freddy is a handicap build.
Endgame
Freddyanything is a handicap build.Fixed that for you
How well your endgame build performs is largely out of your control. If the gates spawn super far apart (for example Azarov's Resting Place, one gate on each half of the map) then your build immediately becomes so much worse
Remember Me doesn't help you reliably find the obsession, you either get lucky and find the obsession fast or you have to waste time looking for them while everyone is repairing or you don't get many stacks which makes your perk worthless
Bloodwarden can be countered easily by just running out the gates. There is nothing you can do to stop survivors from just doing that
NOED out of all perks has the most counters in the game
Instead of trying to get kills lategame with awful perks you can just run good perks and get kills over the entirety of the game
Running and endgame build at a high level is already a bad idea on pretty much any killer, but ESPECIALLY on a killer who literally loses their ability in the endgame.
I feel like endgame builds in general are already a band-aid fix for when you're bad at other parts of the game and can't consistently apply pressure beforehand.
Come on, Freddy has a teleport. You don't need endgame crutches to perform with him.
Freddy is at his weakest during the endgame; runnng more than one perk for that phase is just a waste, imo.
Honestly, nearly every Freddy I see gets 32k BP. So it is probably not your Build.
I would rather go with a more standard one with Spirit Fury/Enduring, or something to make the most out of his teleport.