Quotes have been Fixed!
You no longer need to @mention the person you are replying to, to continue conversation with them. I just got a notification in a thread where someone replied to me, but they didn’t @me.
Note to everybody - no need to @ the person you’re replying to anymore!
Comments
Quoting is fixed alright. XD
Mine still says status error 403 :(
Someone quote me
OMGGGGGGGGG @MandyTalk
It WORRRRRRRRKSSSSSSSSS
Ye :O
Mine works now!!!! :D Invite your friends!
@Peanits first hit ;)
Someone quote me @Peanits @Patricia @MandyTalk it appears we cannot quote the OP post of the thread now. I can quote user posts not the actual thread post. Also feel free to delete my two spam posts above to test if quotes actually work again. For the most part good job! Although, @NMCKE that is awesome I can now finally disable the fact that I get messaged for every comment on threads I post on. Also now got the spam bot on me annoying the living piss out of me for testing something XD.
A small price to pay for salvation.
Holy ######### it works! Also you are really right there. A small price to pay to be able to not be spammed with like 100 notifications of mass comments on a particular thread.
It WORKS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Yea sorry just testing.
Test results returned.
Wow. There's still hope for mankind.
Someone quote me