True, but you can spam Rancor, NoEd, Make Your Choice, and Devour Hope with Ghostface to keep on exposing them xD
Can you imagine if they kept making the circle over the hud with the timer if you had a timed expose vs a full expose. Then you would be like '######### ghostface is here' when he is proweling around a different part of the map. XD
Can you imagine if they kept making the circle over the hud with the timer if you had a timed expose vs a full expose. Then you would be like '######### ghostface is here' when he is proweling around a different part of the map. XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So does Haunted Grounds
Did not know that. Is it with every exposed thing?
Yeah, all exposed does, it was in the patch notes
It's said in the path notes. Surviors will have a visual and a sfx when they get exposed by anything
Even NOED?
once the killer bap's a survivor, that should be the case as well
I think it's cool, what do you think?
I love special effects when I can get them.
Makes it seem cooler and scarier when you get exposed. :)
Yes, even NOED. I know it since Freddy doesn't stop to do it on me tonight
yeah but i feel like it doesn't make ghostface original :<
I liked the effect on Ghostface so I'm glad they applied it to all Exposed effects.
True, but you can spam Rancor, NoEd, Make Your Choice, and Devour Hope with Ghostface to keep on exposing them xD
@ceridwen309 I liked the new change. Minus that a few times when it first happened I was like "######### this isn't Ghost-Face"
Can you imagine if they kept making the circle over the hud with the timer if you had a timed expose vs a full expose. Then you would be like '######### ghostface is here' when he is proweling around a different part of the map. XD
So that's what that thing was. Hell of a time for NOED to kick right when the killer is next to 2 survivors
Could be a decent strategy with Ghostface XD
got exposed last night and was like "wth, whered ghostface come from, its a Myers!"
lol