please fix this map design exploit

suffocation pit

Theres a pallet right next to the main building which has a rock next to it .. killers are climbing the rock then walking over the pallet and completely ignoring a very safe loop .

I had to DC I wish I took pictures to show the devs. But Im pretty sure they can figure this out ????

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DeadGavin said:

    I hate when you have to DC when going down... It happens often right?

    I hate that you completely ignored the purpose of the subject and concentrated on the DC'ing part

    I dont usually DC as you imagine, but a killer exploiting and gaining an unfair advantage will make me DC 100 % .

    I hope now its more clear and easier on the brain to comprehend :)

  • Why is this thread being talked about from July lol

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Why is this thread being talked about from July lol

    cause I never saw that silly comment before so I had to reply

  • Actually things like this are allowed, I have no way of remembering the exact source, but the devs have said it's cool when players find these things and they're totally okay.

    This was the same with the harvester tech. However even saying it was fine, it seems in the ptb they removed it.

  • Is the Killer glitching their way to the rock, or can anyone just reach the rock from a certain point (like with the hay bale thing on the tractor?) The former is an exploit, the latter isn't.

  • @blue4zion said:

    Actually things like this are allowed, I have no way of remembering the exact source, but the devs have said it's cool when players find these things and they're totally okay.

    This was the same with the harvester tech. However even saying it was fine, it seems in the ptb they removed it.

    its totally different from the harverster tech and i know that is fine .

    but walking over a pallet without breaking it is fine for you????? as a killer ?????????????????

    ?????????????????????????????

    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  • @TAG said:

    Is the Killer glitching their way to the rock, or can anyone just reach the rock from a certain point (like with the hay bale thing on the tractor?) The former is an exploit, the latter isn't.

    passing to the other side of the loop OVER THE PALLET without breaking it

  • @blue4zion said:

    Actually things like this are allowed, I have no way of remembering the exact source, but the devs have said it's cool when players find these things and they're totally okay.

    This was the same with the harvester tech. However even saying it was fine, it seems in the ptb they removed it.

    It was confirmed it wasn't intentional on their part. Peanits said that himself in regards to a post talking about the removal of that tech.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755019#Comment_755019

    its totally different from the harverster tech and i know that is fine .

    but walking over a pallet without breaking it is fine for you????? as a killer ?????????????????

    ?????????????????????????????

    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Yes, this one you're talking about is exactly the thing they brought up. It's making use of the terrain *shrug

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755021#Comment_755021

    passing to the other side of the loop OVER THE PALLET without breaking it

    That's not what I asked. For example, it is possible in very rare instances for a Killer to be able to fall on top of a pallet from a high place, and that is not an exploit. In order for it to be an exploit, there has to be some sort of glitch or bug being abused.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755027#Comment_755027

    That's not what I asked. For example, it is possible in very rare instances for a Killer to be able to fall on top of a pallet from a high place, and that is not an exploit. In order for it to be an exploit, there has to be some sort of glitch or bug being abused.

    he climbed a rock which was connected to the dropped pallet .. walked right on top of the pallet and passed to the other side.

    bro I have around 5k hours in this game trust me im not freaking out for ntn

  • @blue4zion said:

    Actually things like this are allowed, I have no way of remembering the exact source, but the devs have said it's cool when players find these things and they're totally okay.

    This was the same with the harvester tech. However even saying it was fine, it seems in the ptb they removed it.

    Peanits said the removal of the harvester tech was not intentional.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755019#Comment_755019

    Peanits said the removal of the harvester tech was not intentional.

    So we can expect a return ? :>

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755036#Comment_755036

    he climbed a rock which was connected to the dropped pallet .. walked right on top of the pallet and passed to the other side.

    bro I have around 5k hours in this game trust me im not freaking out for ntn

    I'm asking how they got onto the rock. Did the Killer glitch onto the rock (like how a Survivor can glitch onto a certain patch of elevated rock so the Killer can never reach them), or did they just do something that can normally be done to climb the rock like lunge from a certain point?

  • just walked on the rock and climbed it then dropped on the pallet whcih was dropped and connected to the same rock .

    so instead of breaking the pallet to eliminate a very very safe loop , he walks over the pallet without breaking it and get to the other side of the loop easily and downs you.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    just walked on the rock and climbed it then dropped on the pallet whcih was dropped and connected to the same rock .

    so instead of breaking the pallet to eliminate a very very safe loop , he walks over the pallet without breaking it and get to the other side of the loop easily and downs you.

    Getting from the rock to the pallet isn't the important part because if it is possible for a Killer to be able to get on top of a pallet without a glitch (even if it requires the stars to align), that's fair game. The question is if it is possible to get onto the rock without glitching because from the sound of things, you need the rock to get atop the pallet.

  • I dont know what you mean.

    all I know that it should not let you transfer between the 2 sides of a safe loop without breaking the pallet or making a whole walk around the loop.

    the idea of climbing then walking on top the pallet is so stupid I dont know why we are discussing either.

  • Maybe that wasn't a safe loop spot like you thought it was supposed to be.




    ZOINKS!

  • @TheBean said:

    Maybe that wasn't a safe loop spot like you thought it was supposed to be.

    ZOINKS!

    did you actually read my post??

    do you know whats a pallet for?

    do you realize as killer you should not be able to WALK ON THE PALLET to transfer to the other side instead of breaking it . I mean unless you're a nurse.

    have you played this game as a survivor for more than 50 hours ?

    all above questions are legit questions my friend no disrespect meant

  • @harry14141414 said:

    I dont know what you mean.

    all I know that it should not let you transfer between the 2 sides of a safe loop without breaking the pallet or making a whole walk around the loop.

    the idea of climbing then walking on top the pallet is so stupid I dont know why we are discussing either.

    Because we need to determine if any glitch is being used or not.

    Can you share a printscreen of the pallet with the rock?

  • You quote him but not me, I see how it is.

    No but seriously, we'll probably see it come back.

  • @harry14141414

    I did actually read it.. same with most the others in this thread.

    A pallet is meant for eating. Did you eat some wood?

    I've actually played survivor for more than 51 hours!

    --

    But maybe... Just maybe...


    It is one of those weird map glitches, that only few actually know about....

    So you got nailed by it, cause the killer knew about that exploit.

    BAM!... What you thought was a safe pallet for looping... actually isn't when playing against someone who knows about it.

    OUTPLAYED!

    --

    Probably not one of those big deals that the Devs put high on the list of fixes, since not many know about it, like many of the other "tech" spots.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755046#Comment_755046

    You quote him but not me, I see how it is.

    No but seriously, we'll probably see it come back.

    Oop I didn't look at the person till I saw his, and thought he was both x.x ty :D

  • @harry14141414 said:

    I dont know what you mean.

    all I know that it should not let you transfer between the 2 sides of a safe loop without breaking the pallet or making a whole walk around the loop.

    the idea of climbing then walking on top the pallet is so stupid I dont know why we are discussing either.

    To put it simply, the alleged exploit (if it is one) isn't climbing onto the pallet from the rock; it's climbing onto the rock in the first place.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755072#Comment_755072

    did you actually read my post??

    do you know whats a pallet for?

    do you realize as killer you should not be able to WALK ON THE PALLET to transfer to the other side instead of breaking it . I mean unless you're a nurse.

    have you played this game as a survivor for more than 50 hours ?

    all above questions are legit questions my friend no disrespect meant

    That rock is part of the loop, it ca nbe walked on.


    It's not a safe loop to skilled killers :)

  • @blue4zion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755084#Comment_755084

    Oop I didn't look at the person till I saw his, and thought he was both x.x ty :D

    I'm disgusted tbh...

    Not really... jk

  • Noooo I will give you all the bps!

  • @TheBean said:

    @harry14141414

    I did actually read it.. same with most the others in this thread.

    A pallet is meant for eating. Did you eat some wood?

    I've actually played survivor for more than 51 hours!

    --

    But maybe... Just maybe...

    It is one of those weird map glitches, that only few actually know about....

    So you got nailed by it, cause the killer knew about that exploit.

    BAM!... What you thought was a safe pallet for looping... actually isn't when playing against someone who knows about it.

    OUTPLAYED!

    --

    Probably not one of those big deals that the Devs put high on the list of fixes, since not many know about it, like many of the other "tech" spots.

    its jsut frustrating .. they should not be able to do it bro

  • @PlagueDocta said:

    Use your new experience wisely and don`t go to that loop next time, knowing it is unsafe.

    no harm in letting devs know.. " KNOWING ITS AN ISSUE " also its not unsafe its pretty safe loop

  • I thought they removed like a patch ago even do yeah it's a exploit since before you couldn't get on top of it

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590142#Comment_590142

    I hate that you completely ignored the purpose of the subject and concentrated on the DC'ing part

    I dont usually DC as you imagine, but a killer exploiting and gaining an unfair advantage will make me DC 100 % .

    I hope now its more clear and easier on the brain to comprehend :)

    so it is fine to DC when haddonfield loads expecting balanced landing?

    That is a clear exploit to.