A question to everyone complaining about nurse.
I see a common argument of “if you’re good with her you’ll 3/4K most every game” I 3/4K most every game as LF, is he OP?
I see a common argument of “if you’re good with her you’ll 3/4K most every game” I 3/4K most every game as LF, is he OP?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t agree with labeling people over their opinions. They may or may not be survivor mains.
If getting a 4k as killer means they're broken then hag is. According to the three games I had earlier today. Clearly one player playing a killer represents the killer mains as a whole. Imo I think survivors should stop asking for nerfs and ask for buffs to survivor
@GrootDude CLEARLY LF is OP. I dont know WHY ppl are ok with him being leaps and bounds better than EVERY other killer in the game.Instead of providing any actual argument to this claim, imma just link a youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeInSY1KhnwCOMPLETELY OP, NEEDS NERFS
It may not be, but probably is considering the reasons given for the argument
imagine trying to seriously compare leatherface with nurse
some people here .. lol
@xXNurseXx but I linked a Zubat video...
I mean I usually win my LF games. Soooo LF=OP. ;)
As hag all you really need is a three gen strat in my experience. I also rarely lose with her.
maybe you should also watch the video ;) zubat is ironically saying that lf is better than billy because everyone knows bubba is one of the worst killer rn. nurse on the other hand .. ever killer with game experience (zubat, scott etc.) are telling bhvr that shes OP.
and i value the opinion of killer mains with thousends of hours more than somebody trying to fool around in a forum telling leatherface is OP
OR HECK EVEN READ THE DESCRIPTION!
"With such underpowered killers such as the Nurse, Zubat is forced to play something stronger if he wants to stay in rank 1."
I LOVE ZUBAT <3 LOL
lol, LF, one of the weakest. XD
I guess you didn’t catch my sarcasm when I called him OP. He definitely isn’t weak.
@LordGlint I’ve seen this one before, why is he so OP?
Woosh
@GrootDude Because its just COMPLETELY unrealistic. He needs 2 hands to use his chainsaw, but his other hand is holding a hammer. I suggest a SLIGHT nerf to him, in which he has to put his hammer in a locker before getting to use his chainsaw, and he has to remember which locker he put it in before being able to use it again. Also, he can just spam his chainsaw like crazy, which with today's gas prices...is ALSO unrealistic. Bubba doesnt come from money, so after using his saw lets say...5 times...he has to leave the match to go get a job so he can afford more gas.
@LordGlint he’d still be OP, he also needs to slowdown to 24% ms while charging his saw.
@GrootDude He should slow down to 24% ms while CARRYING the saw. That saw looks heavy.
Haha good one. 😄
@LordGlint why stop there? Make him a 105% ms killer. :)
@xXNurseXx The description CLEARLY means we need to BUFF nurse, so she can be SOMEWHERE in the realm of LF. I suggest at LEAST 7 blinks base kit. We can add more if need be.
@LordGlint and 333% ms.
@GrootDude Sounds fair. AFTER he puts away the chainsaw in the locker too though. This way he'll be able to catch up to the survivors and give them a high five as they run out the exit gates.
You can argue all you want you seem have a lot of time you wont prove anything by just arguing. Have a game instead.
@LordGlint this sounds perfect! This is the balance we need!
@GrootDude 333% ms is kinda the obvious answer. Shes litterally flying, so unless shes full of helium...we gotta explain that lift SOMEHOW.
@Slayer I do have a lot of time.😂
@LordGlint u right.
@GrootDude The funny part is, ppl will read these posts and STILL actually try to argue with me. The whole point being that posting a zubat video is not the same thing as coming up with a valid argument.
@LordGlint
make it a mini game in between match’s
thou I will say one person vid proves nothing =p
id rather watch you play a few games.
I’d love to upload my dbd videos but I’m only 15 and not allowed to upload anything above an E10+ rating.
But one video proves everything!
@GrootDude Ill go ahead and post some videos of me playing Billy and crashing into walls to prove that he should be buffed so he can go THROUGH the wall.
@LordGlint genius! The devs should hire us! :P
@GrootDude It just occurred to me that someone reading that might think I was refering to HIllBilly. I meant Bill Overbeck, the guys a Vietnam vet, Its completely belivable he can bust through walls Koolaid man style.
@LordGlint OH YEAH!
Between this and the Nurse thread, the only logical conclusion is...
Zubat is OP. Please nerf.
Zubat was where I learned that once you know where the survivors spawn, it gets easier. <3
"I know where the survivors spawn" - Zubat
I've noticed from these videos that his main tactic is to just slug like crazy. He will go around and just down everyone super fast and 4k 5 gen the group. While super effective for getting kills, it's not going to earn him pips. So in a way, his strategy doesn't WIN him games, it just makes it so it's impossible for him to LOSE.
Like for me I want to pip. I don't care how many I kill (though I generally want at least 2k for that "balanced" game), I'm more concerned about a pip. Watching him play I would have just taken hooks a lot of the time and let them save. Sometimes this comes back to bite me in the ass, but usually I still 4k from it. Yesterday I had a game as GF where I caught all 4 of them by my Ruin at the start of the game. I hit each one with Sloppy, then caught the Jane. It's just went downhill for them because I intercepted one making the save, which gave me 2 hooks at once, then found one trying to heal near the first hooked. I picked them up for a hook and came across the last guy, who (after hooking) I chase to make the save, downed them then just went for the win on the last guy. I ended up with a safety pip, 4k 5 gen, which is something I normally try to avoid. I will let the game play out and stuff, just these guys made all the wrong moves and there's only so much I can do to give them opportunities. I would have drop reset one of them but they were an SWF and I didn't want them DC'ing or thinking I wanted to farm, so I just took the game and moved on.
I watched Zubat play and i can say that he really understands the game. I play the same way. He dont chase one survivor while others doing gens no thats definition of a bad play from killers perspective instead he s trying to keep every survivor busy and that play is effective rather than down one survivor hook him repeat get genrushed then complain about how game is unbalanced for killers.
He doesnt win the game? Laughable. He can get points when there are less survivors left he keeps the game under control he can do that he just doesnt do that .
@thesuicidefox I keep this screenshot to remind myself what happens when you end the game in 2 minutes
I don't have a problem with Nurse personality because I don't see a lot of them in console. However, when she uses stuff like extra range add-ons or extra blinks, that's when she gets OP.
I depipped with 4 kills many times so if devs want game to go that way then i will keep 2 survivors in a game until i farm 2 pips on them if thats what devs want game to be like no problem
No he doesn't win. Not by slugging everyone in 2 minutes. He avoids losing. There is a difference. And I have no doubt he could let the game go on longer to pip if he wanted, but as you say he doesn't do that. He just goes for the throat and makes sure the survivors don't even get a chance to do anything. Not saying there is anything wrong with this, just that it's not really how you win the game. Back during victory cube, yea this would be the top strat, but not in 2019.
I tend to play the same, where I do my best to keep survivors occupied as much as possible. But I also just take hooks sometimes knowing that I could have created a ton more pressure but I want BP and pips, so I give survivors opportunities. I personally feel like the game is just way too easy as killer when you play like he does. And people get mad when I say "killer is ez" because they don't do this either. If you play like Zubat, killer is indeed very easy 99.999999% of the time. Only a full 4 man rank 1 SWF with all meta perks and stacked items like instaheals and keys can really compete against that. But if you play like I do, the game is way more challenging.
Killer gets 4 kills killer pips . Seems like flawless victory to me.