As a survivor, What is a perk you hate to see another survivor use in your team?
For me they're 2 perks:
Urban Evasion: no offense to immersed gamers but i just hate when they crouch while i'm right next to them running like what is the point or when they unhook me then instead of healing they crouch inside a building.
Autodidact: plz dont look at my profile picture :), anyways the reason is that it's mostly a disadvantage cuz they can barely get 3 tokens meaning it was a waste of time, although i gotta admit the perk's icon looks really cool.
Comments
Urban and self care.
Sprint Burst. It basically ensures if me and a teammate run away at the same time, I end up getting targeted. And it makes it easier for the killer to catch them on their own later
Also urban and self care.
Especially urban though, i hate facecamping in general but i've done it against an urban user recently, no regrets xP.
Besides the obvious No Mither, probably Sabotage. Too much time not on gens.
I love seeing Autodidact, just when used properly. Under the hook with the killer coming back isn't the correct way to use it.
Deliverance, especially if they wait for you to run half way across the map to save them and then kobe in your face.
I let those people die.
Self-care and self-Care.
is self care really that bad? tbh after 490 hours of me playing this game i'm starting to doubt self care's effectiveness. is there any replacement you recommend?
@Clockso bond,resilience,adrenaline and spine chill are good replacements.
will iron will do the job?
Iron Will is a much better choice than Resilience or Spine Chill imo. Definitely a good option.
Iron will is good too.
Object of obsession, as solo I know there is no benefit for me and they contribute nothing performance wise.
No mither. It's basically saying I'm not making it outta here alive
Open-Handed... Such a waste of a slot.
Mmm no, it synergizes so well with kindred and bond.
No. "Self-Care bad/crutch" is nothing but a meme. There's a reason it's still the #1 perk at R1 and it's not just because R1 is full of potatoes.
As for the topic:
Urban Evasion.
Though of course, No Mither is also usually worthy of a dirty look.
Self Care, please don't heal when I have Botany Knowledge, Empathy, and We'll Make It equipped. And No Mither, I expect that you are a good player or just memeing around or attempting to get that adept. Also Deliverance when used toxically.
No mither.....for obvious reasons.
If i see someone getting hooked and kindred is not proccing im like: well... guess who is staying on gen unless 2 other people are getting hurt...
For the most part, I don't care what perks people bring (though SC is a waste of a slot). It's all about how you use the perks that annoy me. Healing instead of going for the save, using Bond to sandbag and annoy people and so on.
We're gonna farm together
Because it's only them doing the farming
Only works on safe hook rescues and protection hits(or saves via FL/Pallet) so not sure where you're getting farm from.
Drop it from your build and use something else. I got to the point all I ever use anymore is DS, Alert, We'll Make it, and Adrenaline. I drop Alert when I play with groups for BT.