Pig is confusing

Why confusing?


This 2 addons doesnt stack.

pig addons 2.PNG Pig addon 1.PNG


Hex: Huntress Lullaby DOESNT WORK with the Jigsaw boxes.

Pig addon 1.PNG


Safe the best for Last DOESNT WORK with the ambush

SWBFL.PNG


Sloppy Butcher WORK with the ambush

sloppy.PNG


And now just for fun

This DOESNT WORK with the ambush

joke.PNG


Last Will and Video Tape are the only "good" addons.

Bubba and Pig need some addon rework.

Comments

  • STBFL not working with the aimbush attack is very flustrating.

  • I'm pretty sure Video Tape and John's Medical File do stack.

  • Also Workshop Grease, Razor Wires, and Interlocking Razor are pretty much useless.

  • @WTBacon said:

    Also Workshop Grease, Razor Wires, and Interlocking Razor are pretty much useless.

    And Shattered Syringe. And Face Mask. And Utility Blades. And Slow-Release Toxin. And Rusty Attachments. Amanda's Secret. Maybe not useless, but both the Ultra Rares are not very good (particularly for Ultra Rares).

  • @TAG said:

    I'm pretty sure Video Tape and John's Medical File do stack.

    Im pretty sure, that I test it.

  • The charge time not stacking makes a lot of sense. Two 50% charge reduction means 100% reduction aka instant charges.

    If cooldown addons stacked with Unrelenting and STBFL was applied to ambush, it would actually be too strong. You can deny almost every loop in the game, without any mindgame: Miss ambush, instantly recover, no penalty. Hit ambush, STBFL ftw. Not even gonna mention how the instant recover from missed ambushes would be exploited during open chases. The survivor is running to a pallet and you won't catch him? Ambush, miss and close the gap instantly, without any drawback. Pig would be almost like old Legion at this point.

    I can't believe I'm saying this but the devs decisions here actually make sense (except for the Huntress Lullaby one. Really can't understand why it wouldn't work with the boxes).

  • Her Ambush addons are her worst addons. lol They don't give you any power over the game through RBT.

  • @Eninya said:

    Her Ambush addons are her worst addons. lol They don't give you any power over the game through RBT.

    Her Ambush has way more potential then you think

  • @hahmraro said:

    The charge time not stacking makes a lot of sense. Two 50% charge reduction means 100% reduction aka instant charges.

    If cooldown addons stacked with Unrelenting and STBFL was applied to ambush, it would actually be too strong. You can deny almost every loop in the game, without any mindgame: Miss ambush, instantly recover, no penalty. Hit ambush, STBFL ftw. Not even gonna mention how the instant recover from missed ambushes would be exploited during open chases. The survivor is running to a pallet and you won't catch him? Ambush, miss and close the gap instantly, without any drawback. Pig would be almost like old Legion at this point.

    I can't believe I'm saying this but the devs decisions here actually make sense (except for the Huntress Lullaby one. Really can't understand why it wouldn't work with the boxes).

    @hahmraro

    I only said its confusing, because the perks and addons dont give much informations.

    And yes with the reduce attack cooldown, it would be a rly good gap closer.

    But pig is only a mid tier killer and it would be rly funny.

    And the crouching action is still 1-2 seconds long.

    I would say, lets test it in the PTB.

  • But still the ambush addons are not very good, like he said.

  • @Hagging_Trapper said:

    You should read some perks better.

    Unrelenting reduces missed cooldown from you main weapon, i.e. M1. Ambush is part of Power.

    Same with SBFTL - it reduces cooldown on M1 attacks. I can't recall now for sure, but Ambush give you stacks for SBFTL, but its cooldown is not affected by perk since it is Power. It does not work on LF and Billy chainsaws, Anna's hatchets as well.

    Addons for Ambush stacks.

    I can't confirm or disprove Lullaby for RBT Skill checks, but it should work, since it works for Doctor's Snap Out.

    @Hagging_Trapper

    I used the wrong pic.

    And I know that SBFTL doesnt work with the killer ability.

    But they should clearify it better in the perk.

    SWBFL.PNG

    As beginner, I would say:

    "I read this correctly, it should work with the ambush.

    But only if I hit the target".

  • She need a rework or something it's a shame right know, despite her fabulous skins sad Oink 😱

  • joke.PNG


    Pig addon 1.PNG


    Now Im rly confused