What appears to be the most wanted changes for both sides
I have been thumbing through the forums for a while now, and I've decided to compile a list of what both Survivors and Killers want the most, both general and specific, game-related or character-related
Keep in mind, this is just from what I've seen personally. I have no actual methods of gathering a large enough amount of hard data to have a solid idea of what the community wants the most. This is what I've seen so far.
What Survivors want:
-A nerf to NOED
-Changes to the Perk meta, either through buffing current Perks or nerfing the meta loadout
-More dynamic and easily-attainable stealth; more ways to play than just "loop or die"
-More objectives to do than just holding M1 on a gen or on a totem
-Bug fixes
-Better ways to interact with non-SWF allies and the Killer (emotes, gestures, etc.)
-Punishments for disconnections
What Killers want:
-Any balance change to the speed of the average game (preferably a new mandatory objective for Survivors)
-Bug fixes
-Nerfs to pallet spawns, overly safe loops, and infinites, so as to not feel pigeonholed into only playing Killers with extremely powerful anti-loop abilities at high ranks
-Changes to Ghostface's detection, including consistency tweaks and the removal of the ability for downed and hooked Survivors to reveal him
-Buffs to the Legion
Figured a post like this would be a good bulletin of sorts, for the community and the devs.
Comments
And healing giving wglf stacks.
Buffs to the Legion = automatic upvote no regrets.
the mood of a lifetime right here
He's the only Killer in the "popular" tags; I'd be stupid not to include him.
Getting rid of current addons that dont punish killers mistakes addons that allow killers to cheese the way to victory( like instant saw) getting rid of all items except for flashlgihts and saboteur toolboxes since they are not chase extenders nor allow you to get through a game faster they simply being an addition to a game.
The way killers addons should work is they suppose to change their power they suppose to be an addition to a power not what they are now for most killers.
And of course all killers base kit should get upgraded with current common addons like spark plug addon for HillBilly.
My most wanted change is to just make Legion fun to play as (again).
Every game using their ability seems like such a drag on what once was and you make one mistake, you become an M1 Killer for a min. I always remember to tell BHVR what I think of Legion by voting the games I have with them as lowest possible fun score at the tally screen. Because it's such an unenjoyable Killer.
Ofc Legion needs to be balanced! but that dont mean you have to ruin the fun exciting gameplay, I hope BHVR will understand this. Feel free to ask, if I need to clarify this.
You should ping the devs.
"More BP" should be added to survivor section. And Legion buffs? Who cares? Some other killers need it more. I think a killer point should be added too: "better viability on high ranks for low tier killers".
Why do you mention NOED but not camping? Reasonable survivors probably know it's weak already, on the other hand, hard camping bothers a lot of people.
And for both sides: less RNG.
This list is just what I've seen. Most Survivors who complain about camping are near-unanimously dismissed as crybabies by most of the community, but while many people share this same reaction towards complaints about NOED, it still has much more traction than the anti-camping crowd.
Also, in response to your comments about Legion: The fact that Legion is literally the only Killer in the "popular" tags right now says that many, many people disagree with your statement—myself included. Just today I lowered Legion from "second worst Killer" on my tier list to "worst Killer". I agree that many Killers need looked at, but I will steadfastly say that Legion is more in need of buffs than any other Killer.
Either way, however, this thread isn't about what you or I want. It's about what the community appears to want. And the community appears to want Legion buffs VERY badly.
Now that statement right there got me alarmed and i am right now getting given. The Legion needs give me the goods.
Honestly I just want map changes on both sides.
I hate the safe and safe-ish loops with no LOS breaks, like the ones in the middle of Blood Lodge. You can't even try to actually lose the killer or do anything fancy whatsoever, and as killer a lot of the time you can only try to get the pallet dropped as fast as possible.
I'm surprised nerfs to ebony mori, insta heals and keys didnt make the list .
I think both killers and survivors can agree that nurse needs a full add-on rework, her add-ons are either utter garbage or utterly overpowered
Clear totems. NOED is now useless. Honestly, why are survivors so against it?
Personally, I'd like some form of balance against SWF.
Legion needs to be buffed yes!
and more BP for all, including survivors!
It wouldn't be a shame to be able to have the bp cap to a category removed so if I just do gens the whole match and I escape I can score more than 15-16k points despite me being the saviour of the group doing 3,5 gens out of 5
FOR SURVIVOR
FOR KILLER
Everyone wants bug fixes.
Survivors - Buff solos (something like inbuilt Kindred)
Killers - Tweak their stats so the worst killers are better and the better killers have less powerful addons.
It would be easier to balance if there wasn't such a huge difference between omegablink nurse/instasaw billy/prayer beads spirit and poor Legion, sat crying in a corner.
Survivors - Buff solos (something like inbuilt Kindred)
Killers - Tweak their stats so the worst killers are better and the better killers have less powerful addons.
It would be easier to balance if there wasn't such a huge difference between omegablink nurse/instasaw billy/prayer beads spirit and poor Legion, sat crying in a corner.