Describe Your Main...
with a gif or an image, or just something that you think describes who you play or even how you play. I mostly play survivor (i know, i know) so this would be mine
this is me whenever i sacrifice myself for someone else and they still end up dying
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Me escaping from killers
My main killer and survivor.
My Killer main
Didnt bother to name it.
He's here
He's there
He's everywhere
Legion?
My survivor main
My killer main
This^^^
But with a different mask and is shorter
http://youtu.be/n_9SFBhLK_k
my survivor and killer
I can't see any survivor, only the killer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did you do this? It's a really cool drawing!
🤣 I'm dying! You're bringing back so many memories!
If my profile name doesnt give my main away this image may do
only the smartest individuals can guess the killer I main by this picture.
A mix between: Drunk hobo slathered in Barbecue sauce!
And Whacko from Animaniacs:
No I found it. I can't draw at all.
Before Ghostface
After Ghostface
I have two new survivor mains.
I’ll describe them with one word. Hot.
@GrootDude Dwight and Dwight
@Boosted_Dwight he is cute, not hot. :P
@GrootDude Ash then?
@Boosted_Dwight not really my type
@GrootDude Okay my final guess, David and Ace :v
@Boosted_Dwight David and Jake :v
@GrootDude I got it half right but 50% is still an F so I'm a failure :P
@Boosted_Dwight half right is better than half wrong. :B
@GhostlyFoxx Quentin
My killer main...
tumblr_pcpp1wCpGw1snusg4o2_540.gifmy killer main:
my survivor main:
My Main Killer:
My Main Survivor:
...
My survivor main
My killer main:
🤡