Have you ever played DBD with anyone from the forum?
Can say i have :) @GrootDude @pemberley @KiraElijah also some others too who may or not be on the boards and also VietFox and @PhantomMask20763 (if this is the right Phantom lol)
Can say i have :) @GrootDude @pemberley @KiraElijah also some others too who may or not be on the boards and also VietFox and @PhantomMask20763 (if this is the right Phantom lol)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly, I never get borrowed time, so that's why I am afraid of doing solo survivor at the moment, only had 3 out of 11 games where killer didn't tunnel XD
The one game I had with SWF during that day was with sibling that has much fewer hours and lower rank than me, I spawned nearby ghostface while other three spawned together. Took him out and got some good chases, but by second hook, he t-bagged me and made sure I died on second hook. The other two died saving each other, got away almost cleanly. XD
Have other stories like this somewhere in survivor subforum, all the rest were almost much worse xD
@Ember_Hunter My teammates always have bt, when Iām solo at least.
No
Probably, not that i could really remember though.
Yes against @thesuicidefox
There's no XB1 players on the forums, I'm just a loner right now. If so, I would've tried to play with them! š
Edit: Wait, @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY is on XB1, YAY!
@NMCKE Wait is your gt the same as your forum name?
I played with a dev before.
we were destroyed.Looks like the Entity is on your side for luck XD
@KillermainBTWm8
Yes, it is. :)
I played with a few, mostly through SWF or KYF
If I went against others randomly I have no idea
If I have, I wouldn't know. There's only a few I regularly notice on here (you're one of them Mushwin), but when I'm in game, I take one glance at the names and then refer to them by their character (unless their name makes me laugh), and I pretty much immediately forget the name going into the next match.
Also, are you on PS4 Mushwin?
If so you can send me a friend request whenever you want
@KillermainBTWm8 You're making me hella paranoid now.
I play so much it would be a miracle if I recognize any of you in game.
At least 3 people that I've seen on the forum and/or chatted with. Probably another 10 or so that just recognized my name from the forum and said hello after the game but I honestly had no idea who they were.
There are quite a few of us bro. š
Probably no one for me. I played in Asian region and it seems like there is not many asain around here.
Sorry, survey said all of us are from North America and Europe. Would be nice to see more from other servers, though I get a lot of Chinese, Japanese, and Russian players know my games.
Oh? How did that go?
Lets see! I found every single one of your badly placed traps. Stepped in them and died early lol.
Added you after that but you went poof for awhile and changed your PSN.
I probably never will play with you guys, I'm probably the only PS4 Brazilian player around here
Oh, I apologize. I've been really busy as of late. Company I work for put me in college classes and new girlfriend. Didn't mean to poof.
I've played with Vietfox, fcc2014, and lyric, I've faced Carpemortum several times as well.
I still have a few people I would like to play with, like @NMCKE .
@LCGaster - sent you a friend request ^^
I've had the pleasure of killing a couple different people from here (and also some from the official Discord server). It's always nice seeing someone you know, even if they are on a hook and being sacrificed.
well anyone is free to add me, just let me know who you are :D
From the steam forum yes