2nd double bp event should only be for PS4 NA players.
PC and Xbox have already gotten the update and chapter and PS4 EU players get the chapter in 2 days which is enough time for double bp so PC, Xbox, and EU PS4 players will have time to grind bp for the chapter and other killers and survivors and since NA PS4 players get the chapter at the end of double bp we have no time to level Clown and Kate, yet PC and Xbox will have a second double bp event to level the Clown, Kate, and everyone else and NA PS4 only has 1? That's ridiculous they're being rewarded for nothing while NA PS4 has to wait and only gets 1 double bp weekend to level the Clown and Kate. It should only be available to PS4 NA players not everyone else. I don't care if PC or Xbox players bash me about this it's true you guys have time and we don't it's only fair to make it exclusive to PS4 in NA.
Comments
What harm does it do to give others a second event? They're not on the same platform, so they can't use the extra points on new content that makes them stronger in competition with you. It wasn't their fault your update was delayed, and I think events (like the Shrine) are tied in to all systems, so it's all or nothing. If they want PS4 to have a second event, everyone gets it.
Not a big deal, but yes, I agree.
I never complained about it being late. I'm only saying that PC and Xbox has done nothing to deserve a second double bp event and PS4 has to miss leveling up the clown.
Would it really be that different if the 2nd event was ONLY for NA PS4? Does it being on PC take away from any extra points you'll get?
I really hope this is just a bait thread, because no one can be this entitled right.
Its not the PC and Xbox players fault.
I'm grateful they're even considering a 2nd bloodhunt. I was seriously expecting a "PS4 NA we understand you won't be able to spend those bloodpoints entirely on the new characters, but we were not expecting this long of a delay and we can only hope to bring future content to everyone as soon as possible." As long as I get a full 5 day bloodhunt at some point I'll be happy. In terms of the other platforms getting a 2nd bloodhunt, well good for them, they lucked out. Maybe one day we won't get the short end of the stick, but for now let's just move on and be glad we finally got the DLC in 2018.
be glad that you peasants are getting an event at all. get a job and buy a pc if youre salty about this.
y not have legacy cosmectics on consoles too
BTW I am a PS4 NA player.
i'm saying that legacy cosmectics should be on consoles too but they r unlockables for when u get to p3 lvl 50 only
everyone does a ton of work to prestige killers and survivors on consoles to same as pc
you dont play ps4
than what does legacy mean than
if u can't say what legacy means than u don't know what it means
and btw legacy means a amount of money
i have been reading the replies
I do play PC as well but only have like 300hrs there.
Peasant, you need to spend more life points on pc play so you can be an equal heathen on both systems. !!!!!!
Why would anyone with Legacy on PS4 affect you on PC?
The communities are seperate. Stop being selfish.
Why does it matter to you what PS4 gets????
(I have Legacy and would not want this to happen FYI, just showing you're a bit of a hypocrite when the shoe is on the other foot)
i know that the jegacy cosmectics r a one time special reward for centain players i'm just saying that it would be cool if they had them on consoles too
the legacy cosmectics look cool that i would want them on ps4
u never know maybe one day they might add them to consoles in the future
Not_Queen has the word 'legacy' banned on her streams because she get's asked this question all the time. Legacy will never return.
still u never know one day they might add it to consoles in the future
i know but maybe one day it will return
i have legacy claudette and billy, because im a legacy pc player. you are not. get over it.
We will get them when console's get 65FPS on DBD.
u do know that if u say thats not what something means and tell them to google it that just makes u look like u don't know what it means